Cyclone

izzyfcuk

That CMs one looks TERRIBLE... might be really cheap though.

If it does end up cheap (unfortunately, this is unlikely), it would be nice as a toy to fiddle with. I like the diecast swingbars and the cargo boxes. I do not like the extremely "plasticky" look, and lack of painted detail though.

If it does end up cheap (unfortunately, this is unlikely), it would be nice as a toy to fiddle with. I like the diecast swingbars and the cargo boxes. I do not like the extremely "plasticky" look, and lack of painted detail though.

I wonder if these will be the cyclone that comes with the Beta/Alpha Tread/Legioss set by any chance b/c they look like they are too cheap to be a stand-alone product that can compete with the other ones coming out? Then again, they could just be some really tiny, really cheap figures.

Toynami's MPC is 1/10 scale, not 1/15.

I'm not too sure that theirs is really 1/10 b/c it looked like all they did was take the old model kit and make it into a figure with a few minor extras. So even if they say it's 1/10, unless they made it from scratch then it will be around 1/15.

I'm not too sure that theirs is really 1/10 b/c it looked like all they did was take the old model kit and make it into a figure with a few minor extras. So even if they say it's 1/10, unless they made it from scratch then it will be around 1/15.

bad math, oops.

Okay, a ride armor stands 85.2" according to RT.com. So, the toy must be 1/12 scale 'cause there's no way it stands a full 8.5" tall but it's definitely taller than 5.7" a 1/15 would be. There were 1/12 scale models so that'd all work out.

Edited by jenius

I can't get the toysdaily site to work... can anyone post the pics of the Beagle Ride Armor here?

There are no pics of the Beagle Ride Armor yet. Beagle only showed some line art at the announcement. Seems like they're still gauging the reactions of the fans on the other Ride Armors before showing theirs. If Toynami is doing the same, we might end up with an electronic self transformable Ride Armor. :lol::rolleyes:

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Yaco points to the new pics of Rei's Mospeada.

http://www.mpsnet.co.jp/HobbyNet/productone.aspx?pno=38360

Looks good with attached boxes and a gun arm, though now comes with a stand to hold a big back kibble.

And, where did Mint go?? Looks like she fell off from a Mospeada. :ph34r:

Edited by konimon

Yaco points to the new pics of Rei's Mospeada.

http://www.mpsnet.co.jp/HobbyNet/productone.aspx?pno=38360

Looks good with attached boxes and a gun arm, though now comes with a stand to hold a big back kibble.

And, where did Mint go?? Looks like she fell off from a Mospeada. :ph34r:

Is that a preorder? So Rei comes first? Too bad about Mint. That figure was spot on. Perhaps they'll sell it with a future release?

I meant the CMS Cyclone... I cannot see the pics of that bc/ I cannot get toysdaily to load... my bad

Here you go:

post-1636-1193425447_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Is that a preorder? So Rei comes first? Too bad about Mint. That figure was spot on. Perhaps they'll sell it with a future release?

This is a preorder and Stick is still up there for January release.

http://www.mpsnet.co.jp/hobbynet/productone.aspx?pno=37254

Wow, I'm glad you guys got my hopes so low for the CM Ride Armor with your comments. Now that I'm finally able to see the picture, it's not half bad. It's a Banpresto Cyclone!

I think it's cute, although it won't be so cute if I find out it's more than like 2500 yen. Even that's way too high, but I expect ridiculous prices when it comes to Japanese toys.

Fantasy: these are released for 1500 yen each, with Stick, Rey, Yellow, and Fuke types. They release fat boy & his jeep and lots of little inbits for cheap. I want cheap Mospeada toys! I want armies!

• 2 weeks later...

I early birded Rei! Will he come with the rifle perhaps? I love the rifle, my fav RA armanent. Coz i don't want no Stick figure! >_< Now all i want is Rook, or whatever her name is for the Jap original. :edit: 60mm Beam Canon (rifle)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

$50!? Wow... that seems a tad high based on the pics on the previous page... I will wait for reviews and such... not gonna pay 50 based on that proto pic... for $50 I'd rather have a 1/12 scale fig.

Erm... nvm, I was thinking this was the CMs Corp figure, which I would NOT pay $50 for... the MegaHouse on the otherhand, looks df. worth the money.

Edited by promethuem5

I still want to know if we will get a convertable Gallant pistol/rifle included. Pretty lame only getting one main hand armanent, but i suppose i maybe expecting too much.

Hmm, i think i might pre-order stick as well...

{Rei?Rey? lol}

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Hey guys. I need a piece of information here. I live in Mexico City, so I usually order my toys from e-tailers Stateside (I can get them to Fed-Ex my toys home since I need somebody at the customs office when my toys arrive. Don't ask. I'll just say that Customs here leave a lot to be desired).

Long story short: I've never ordered from hlj before and I want to order these, but I need to know if they have a secure shipping method. Secure to send toys to Mexico, that is.

It sucks to live here and collect anime stuff.

Thanks in advance.

well i suppose it's hard since u live in mexico, but EMS is the safest way, i choose SAL as it is the cheapest way and also the best way to get it shipped under a lw cost, hahah wanna save costs, cause evn if i go get from local dealers, it will costs me transport fees also thus i think i rather get it it's better to order, and yen rate wise i think it's quite reasonable.

How much local sellers are selling i dunno but i suppose almost same as yen rate, but at a later date also.

and i trust HLJ given the dealings i have with them =)

Hope my experience helps you to decide Lonely Soldier Boy =)

I still want to know if we will get a convertable Gallant pistol/rifle included. Pretty lame only getting one main hand armanent, but i suppose i maybe expecting too much.

Hmm, i think i might pre-order stick as well...

{Rei?Rey? lol}

get both, i am sure you will be intoxicated by them like i was when i was young, and even till now. :lol::lol:

Yeah man, your right. :p Well are you refferring to the original toys or the show? I am still a huge fan of the show, but unfortunately i have been waiting to buy the proper original japanese release of Mospeada and only remember and have on dvd the RT version. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Edited my initial post about the price... I cannot keep track of how many different RideArmor toys are coming out... MegaHouse is 1/12 scale and the above preorders... CMs Corp is 1/18, not as hot looking, and price unannounced, right?... then where the heck does the Beagle toy fit in? We really need three proper threads where we news for each company's toy seperate...

I will go preorder the MegaHouse toys right now.

Edited by promethuem5