Plane Dead

Ladic

*snore*

I've about had my fill of these movies for a while. I know "28 Days Later" was a renaissance for the zombie movie, but after the "Dawn of the Dead" remake (good) and Romero's own "Land of the Dead" (not so good), I think it's time to move on to other fare cause the genre is dying...again :)

That trailer was super annoying, they cut to a new scene every two seconds. Made me want to barf with all the perspective changes. I'd probably barf if I saw this junk of a movie as well.

According to the trailer... Gov't designs a new bio weapon that they decide to send on a civilian airliner...yadayada.... storm happens and the virus and some other things escape.... Zombies attack passengers, big suprise..... some guys with guns start shooting the zombies..... Gov't decides plane is too dangerous to land and send a jet to destroy it....... it crash lands and zombies escape and the world ends! You just saw the movie through the trailer :lol: .

There was a greater purpose to the zombie movie revival. and that was Shaun of the Dead. Now that we have that, there's no point to further beating the bush.

I didn't quite get that show. Brit humour is lost on me.

I say bring back Armies of Darkness or Evil Dead with Arnie at the helm. :lol:

hell if they want to achieve the effect that when the audience get out of the theater feeling paranoid of everything around them ("the distant fear is near", which is generally the themefor these kind of movies), they should be making movies called "snakes at home", "snakes at the office"....or maybe "snakes in the zoo" wouldnt sound too bad either...then itll just be a 2 hours of watching animal planet...

hell if they want to achieve the effect that when the audience get out of the theater feeling paranoid of everything around them ("the distant fear is near", which is generally the themefor these kind of movies), they should be making movies called "snakes at home", "snakes at the office"....or maybe "snakes in the zoo" wouldnt sound too bad either...then itll just be a 2 hours of watching animal planet...

Make a movie called snakes in the cinema and have rubber snakes drop from the ceiling halfway through the movie! Be great to see the audience reaction.

Graham

Yanno, I expected Snakes on a Plane would spawn a horde of studios trying to immitate by playing up the same B-movie cheese...but I didn't expect the immitators to be lacking in imagination quite so much. Congrats, Hollywood, you've reached a new low!