Street Fighter II: The Later Years

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
"Yoga FKN nuggy? What are you, FKN six? What's next a yoga FKN wet willy?"

This really needs to be a series on Adult Swim. Get rid of that damn Tim and Eric show (and about half or more of the other shows that shouldn't be on TV).

lol, best line ever. Yeah, this series seriously needs to be on CN. Those other shows on there are terrible and should've never been aired. I can't believe those shows are still on. Who honestly watches those crappy shows? :huh:

Wouldn't not being a cartoon disqualify it, even if it wasn't for the copyright problems?

They've had live action stuff, all of it sucked. I doubt CollegeHumor's making money off of this other than the add space on top. If they redid it for 13 episodes with more stuff it'd be really good, though I don't see it ever happening.

They've had live action stuff, all of it sucked. I doubt CollegeHumor's making money off of this other than the add space on top. If they redid it for 13 episodes with more stuff it'd be really good, though I don't see it ever happening.

Parody. You can slide by a copyright if it is parody.

Parody. You can slide by a copyright if it is parody.

True... but they'd have to rename it at the very least and still probably need to make a few changes. Usually a commercial parody tweaks everything a little bit... there's no hard and fast rules about when something becomes safe and a big company might try to bully a little company if they don't find the parody flattering... so it's really hard to say.

Still I don't see this getting put on TV.

• 2 weeks later...

Much, much better installment.

I too got a good chuckle from that fighting-game name-dropping line. :D

So, did Ryu use HA-DOU-KEN!! to kill the sewer rats? The rats that he had to eat?

"Jiminy Cricket's Dick!" :lol:

Edited by Mog

"Honda's men are no longer Street Fighters. They see this as a Mortal Kombat, and they have the Killer Instinct. If you do not help your friends, this may be their Final Fight."

Best line of the show. :lol:

You left out the best part.

"Clayfighter"

• 1 month later...