Macross 24th Anniversary

Temucano

yeah... 24 years with us... Happy Birthday Macross!

I'll be waiting for awesome merchandising on 2007... I hope!

VF-1 Millia 1:1. Fully-functional.

You know it's in the pipeline.

And if it isn't, Yamato's raped my childhood.

Can't wait to see what might might come out, at least on the merchandising end, for the 25th anniversary next year.

Since Macross Zero wasn't a super big hit, it may be a while before another OVA comes out. Doubt another TV series is ever made.

Macross Zero was hardly a bomb. Though it's doubtful we'll get anything for the 25th anniversary, since it's too late to start production on anything decent. hopefully we'll get a nice series or movie sometime before the 30th.

Who knows - something might already be in the works - just no where near the point where they are ready to annouce it.

Or... the plethora of models and toys being released recently, and in the near future, IS the 25th anniversary celebration...

Macross Zero was hardly a bomb. Though it's doubtful we'll get anything for the 25th anniversary, since it's too late to start production on anything decent. hopefully we'll get a nice series or movie sometime before the 30th.

I dont know man, I feel something is in the production. Its just that we don't know.

Something big is going to happen next year, I can feel it would have something to do with AX07.

I know a few people that staff for AX so I'm going to try my best.

Shoji deserves some recognition, HG better not spoil it.

But anyways Happy Birthday Macross! :)