Jessica Biel Up For Auction.

When I saw the thread title of "Jessica" and "Up for Auction" together, I immediately thought that Jessica Alba herself was up for auction, and dirty thoughts started going through :ph34r:

Anyways, Jessica Biel's cool enough! I was aboard the carrier when they were filming Stealth (USS Regan or Constellation... can't remember). Had a chance to meet her. Naturally, on a ship mostly filled with thousands of male Sailors and Marines, she was quite popular B))

"So... I never knew the flightsuits could fit like that!"

I must've missed getting the Jessica Biel loving gene when they handed them out. Oh, I won't say she's ugly by any stretch and to many guys' eyes she's probably hotter than the best that ever turned me down (or even refused to give me the time of day), but her facial features are almost a combination of all the things that just don't do anything for me personally.

I would bid on that auction just to have her come back to Minnesota, go to someplace where women I'd be interested in might be having lunch/dinner, then ask her to act a bit and 'break up' with me... Y'know, the typical, "Look, you're a great guy... and INCREDIBLE in bed. But I'm an actress and need the freedom to be wherever, whenever. I know you'd make a spectacular dad, but I don't want to be tied down by a family...." sorta stuff. Would save her having to spend the hour or two with me and might help the interest level. ;)

Yep. I'm pathetic and proud to admit it. :D

Edited by Southpaw Samurai

puts on mask...  check weapons loaded... kevlar vest on!

Time to make a withdrawal! :ph34r:

416758[/snapback]

Don't forget to include a very reliable getaway vehicle or you might end up recreating the 1997 North Holywood Shootout. :ph34r::unsure:

Jessica Biel up for auction. YUM-YUM ;):lol:

Edited by grss1982

When I saw the thread title of "Jessica" and "Up for Auction" together, I immediately thought that Jessica Alba herself was up for auction, and dirty thoughts started going through :ph34r:

416765[/snapback]

Same here. :lol::D:lol:

Anyways, Jessica Biel's cool enough!  I was aboard the carrier when they were filming Stealth (USS Regan or Constellation... can't remember).  Had a chance to meet her.  Naturally, on a ship mostly filled with thousands of male Sailors and Marines, she was quite popular B))

416765[/snapback]

Pics, darnit! :D

Anyways, Jessica Biel's cool enough!  I was aboard the carrier when they were filming Stealth (USS Regan or Constellation... can't remember).  Had a chance to meet her.  Naturally, on a ship mostly filled with thousands of male Sailors and Marines, she was quite popular B))

416765[/snapback]

He said the S word.

- C

I must've missed getting the Jessica Biel loving gene when they handed them out. Oh, I won't say she's ugly by any stretch and to many guys' eyes she's probably hotter than the best that ever turned me down (or even refused to give me the time of day), but her facial features are almost a combination of all the things that just don't do anything for me personally.

I would bid on that auction just to have her come back to Minnesota, go to someplace where women I'd be interested in might be having lunch/dinner, then ask her to act a bit and 'break up' with me... Y'know, the typical, "Look, you're a great guy... and INCREDIBLE in bed. But I'm an actress and need the freedom to be wherever, whenever. I know you'd make a spectacular dad, but I don't want to be tied down by a family...." sorta stuff.  Would save her having to spend the hour or two with me and might help the interest level.  ;)

Yep. I'm pathetic and proud to admit it.  :D

416930[/snapback]

Ditto. LOFL (except for the Minnesota part). :lol:

30/44k is most likely pocket change to her so im guessing if it went up to 500k+ she would put out  ;) .

418018[/snapback]

The fact that someone's paying to just be with her will immediately turn her off and preclude any chance of something happening...

I tell ya what would be funny--if somebody won the auction, picked her up in a nice strecth limo: bar, TV, the works; then leisurly have them driven to the winner's home, at which point he'll reach under the seat, pull out some overalls and a paint can/brush. "There you go. I paid good money for your time, so here. Paint my house, beyatch!"

30K just for time with a woman, indeed! :ph34r:

• 8 months later...