Munny Custom Vf-11b

EXO

i'm usually not down with SD stuff but this is just too cool, i'm really diggin the gunpod.

wheres is rohby BTW? he used to be here all the time and make all sorts of cool stuff. i hope the BS with JM thing isn't whats keeping him away. :unsure:

geez... I checked it before I went to bed... it was at $112... lol.  It's like Solscud blinked and he just lost $200. :lol:  But then again that makes his investment worth more.

417102[/snapback]

argh I know stupid permaspam who ever the hell that is. Stop bidding!!!!

Wow , excellent custom , It really depicts the 11B in all of its glory.

I really like it , shame it´s out of my reach , no way I would spend that much money.

How are these things made anyway ? I know very little about the vinyl figures scene.

Would be nice to see some more customs , maybe a 0D ^_^

Edited by Aegis!

If these things go for so much how come theres not a whole load of em out there .

Recasts they may drop the value of the master would certainly get a few pounds/dollars. Maybe also how come other munny sculpters havent jumped on this bandwagon..

Not to talk down Rohby`s work (which is outstanding) but If you can get 300 bucks for one maybe a production run version would be good. I mean one that is different from all the one off`s that can be identified as a production run version.

Im sure there are MW members who`d love one but cant shell $300 for it. Something as a limited run serial numbered etc.

Pretty cute, and thats an nice lil custom there. Though an bit out of my price range, Its quite up there in the $$$. And I hate people who drive up the price unecesarily.

Edited by AC Starscream

If you guys only new how much time, planning, and detail went into making this. You would then say Solscud007 got this Munny cheap.

These are mostly made as a labor of love for the arts and not necessarily for the money. Although, the return on money doesn't hurt.

keep in mind, the $$ are going to a good cause, try not to hate the bidders too much

417627[/snapback]

I was more questioning the sanity of paying that much for stubby, SD gayness. :lol:

The Munny stuff Rohby did is awesome, but I hate SD with a passion, it's my curse. ;)

Im still a bit mad that I missed buying these while in tokyo in April ( I wasnt up to par on what they were) the munnys and the Labits were/are cool. Ahh well theres always October