If You Had A Say, What Mecha Franchise Would

Ninja Scroll....

415749[/snapback]

*points to topic*

<_<

415757[/snapback]

There were mecha in Ninja Scroll...Well, a couple of mecha like characters anyway...Maybe you should study your anime a little closer, eh? :rolleyes:

415813[/snapback]

Like who? The big guy that rapes female ninjas? The bee hive dude? Or maybe the naked chick with snakes? Hmmm.

In any case, no MECHA in Ninja Scroll. Maybe you over-studied your anime. :lol:

I just realized I picked all stuff Yamato has already done toys for.  So how about this: the original Dangaiou.

415721[/snapback]

Make that two votes for the original Dangaio (My fav bot).

Also add in one Megazone Hargun bike complete with parts truck and crappy BD figure (to go along with Shogo)

I'd like a super posable Detonator Orgun too.

Valks, BGC Hard suits, Gunbuster, Garlands, and Dangaio.... I could die happy then.

415782[/snapback]

Gunbuster is in production as a 12" SOC masterpiece from Bandai and Dangaioh is being tackled by Stdio Halfeye.

edit: Just saw the other thread.

Edited by Fort Max

Valks, BGC Hard suits, Gunbuster, Garlands, and Dangaio.... I could die happy then.

415782[/snapback]

Well kill yourself with laughing gas cuz thoseare all being done already...

Valks... done

BGC hardsuits... done

Gunbuster... in production

Garlands... done

Dangaio... in production

BGC hardsuits... done

Dangaio... in production

Can you provide more info or a link on these 2 items, please?

:)

415946[/snapback]

can't find anything on the dangaio but I have 2 sets of those BGC hardsuits already. They were released last year I think for $75 each figure.

post-151-1152837619_thumb.jpg

Edited by >EXO<

can't find anything on the dangaio but I have 2 sets of those BGC hardsuits already.  They were released last year I think for $75 each figure.

415995[/snapback]

A very painful $75, considering the size of these. :( I'm a huge BGC fan, and I simply couldn't justify the cost for these figs. I would probably reconsider (and go absolutely broke hunting down these now OOP pieces) if they made compatible Motoslaves, however... :blink:

I was hoping to collect all the (more affordable) Bubblegum Crisis STORY! IMAGE! figs, but those are apparently cancelled the moment, according to Tam. <_<:angry:

How can I not add another vote for Appleseed landmates? :D

Mospeda and Patlabor of course.

I do have a few other fantasy toys in mind though..

I wouldn't mind seeing a revamped Orguss. The originals are great.. but so hard and expensive to aquire!

A playable Led Mirage with Boomerang Unit or Flame Unit

http://www.hlj.com/product/WAVFS-80

A playable Robocop2's Cain

cain26.jpg

Out of topic but I wish they made the mech of Starcraft.

Edited by Briareos

Mech of starcraft? You mean the Goliath? That one's pretty generic walker-type mecha.

Ouh...i wouldn't mind super detailed Mechwarrior mechs.

416058[/snapback]

Wouldn't the Dragoon qualify as a mech as well?

416060[/snapback]

Ouh! Forgot about that one. I wouldn't mind the dragoon at all. ;)

But i wouldn't mind a decent toy of the Marines. The toys for SC are really pathetic and gay lookin.

A playable Led Mirage with Boomerang Unit or Flame Unit

http://www.hlj.com/product/WAVFS-80

416050[/snapback]

Now that's another of my wishes but I wouldn't want to see it come from Yamato, the best company for this would be Max Factory. They are the only pones with the kind of craftsmanship, mad details and shear breath taking finishing skills to do Naganos designs justice.

415782[/snapback]

Valks... done

BGC hardsuits... done

Gunbuster... in production

Garlands... done

Dangaio... in production

415916[/snapback]

I know. That was my whole point ("AND DANGAIO"). My wish list was in the paragraph above that. I would like Yamato to pick up Dangaio from SHE (like Bandai picked up Gunbuster). I love SHE, but I have no intention of paying $500 for a 4 inch Dangaio. Yamato just jacks the engineering and designs from all the garage kit makers anyway....

• 3 weeks later...

Does Yamato decide which anime to tackle next ande get the licence, or is it the other way around? Does a company who wants merchandise for their anime go around and ask the likes of Yamato, Bandai etc?

can't find anything on the dangaio but I have 2 sets of those BGC hardsuits already.  They were released last year I think for $75 each figure.

Wow - o - wow!! Those look sweet!! But $75 a pop? That's half a 1/48 Yamato!! Ouch!! And they are already out of print ... a shame. Will have to pass on 'em for now ... need the money for upcoming valkyries. Thanks for posting the pic mate.

:)

Considering Yamato stuff is ridiculously overpriced and lacking in QC, I'm not sure I want them to get any license I care about.

But the stuff I want to see most, you guys already listed.

Mospeada

Gall Force

BGC Moto-slaves

Artmic stuff in general

Appleseed landmates