Most Wanted Unproduced Macross Toy By Yamato

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

Of these choices, which do you want produced the most?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Of these choices, which do you want produced the most?

• VF-4 (DYRL/M3)
    • SDF-1 (TV/DYRL versions)
    • TV Q-Rau
    • VF-2SS w/SAP (from Macross II)
    • VF-0D
    • SV-51
    • VF-17 (VFX-2)
    • VF-5000 Star Mirage (VFX-2/M3)
    • VF-3000 (M3)
    • Male Power Armor
    • Glaug
    • Regult Battle Pod
    • Zentran/Meltran cruisers from TV/DYRL
    • Destroids
    • None.
    • Other (not listed above).

when totally erect it's a bit larger than a 1/48.

413536[/snapback]

I'm jealous!

I think I know why Yamato hasn't made the SDF Macross. Because you'd only buy one!

It's cool to have a squad of VFs, because there's squads of VFs in the show. But there's only one Macross in the series, so why buy more than one? You can also customize your own paint scheme for a valk, because that paint scheme could have existed somewhere in the UN Spacy forces. But it's hard to imagine there was another SDF somewhere, with it's own paint scheme, that we never heard about.

Although...alternate Macross paint schemes would be cool. I dare someone to do a Minmay Guard SDF-1! Or an all red Miria!

Edited by danth

413536[/snapback]

I'm jealous!

I think I know why Yamato hasn't made the SDF Macross. Because you'd only buy one!

It's cool to have a squad of VFs, because there's squads of VFs in the show. But there's only one Macross in the series, so why buy more than one? You can also customize your own paint scheme for a valk, because that paint scheme could have existed somewhere in the UN Spacy forces. But it's hard to imagine there was another SDF somewhere, with it's own paint scheme, that we never heard about.

Although...alternate Macross paint schemes would be cool. I dare someone to do a Minmay Guard SDF-1! Or an all red Miria!

413620[/snapback]

Well, they could do a movie and a tv version, though the mold differences would be significant.

Hey, wasn't there a transformable glaug as well?

412961[/snapback]

Yeah, it's pretty awesome looking too. At least the line art is. Besides this 'variable glaug', there's also a 'Neo Glaug', which just looks a bit less complicated in fighter mode, but only goes to gerwalk.

(forgive my poor scans, my scanner is pretty cramped in the corner.)

post-1503-1152059630_thumb.jpg

post-1503-1152059641_thumb.jpg

413536[/snapback]

I'm jealous!

413620[/snapback]

Well, they could do a movie and a tv version, though the mold differences would be significant.

413622[/snapback]

They could also do a battle damaged version as well.

• 4 months later...

Voted for the VF-4 'cause there's nothing else like it. My runner up would probably be the 17, also for its uniqueness. I can't believe there's that many losers here who liked Macross II... :o

Speaking as a VF-2 lover, I didn't really care that much about Macross II.

I just love the design of the VF-2. It's wicked awesome. Like Ninjas awesome. :ph34r:

But yeah, I'd love a VF-4 also.

Speaking as a VF-2 lover, I didn't really care that much about Macross II.

I just love the design of the VF-2. It's wicked awesome. Like Ninjas awesome. :ph34r:

But yeah, I'd love a VF-4 also.

Hell, to be honest I don't even like the macross TV series that much, I just think the VF series are among the most beutiful mecha designs to exist. Though I really like DYRL and M+.

I love the VF-0D & I am also looking forward to getting a SV-51, I don’t think these have been looked over by Yamato; they simply have not got to them yet.

I would also like to have a Glaug & a couple Regult Battle Pods however they would be huge. Speaking of size a SDF-1 would have to be very scaled down and it looks like Wave has got that base covered with their upcoming DYRL 1/5000 scale SDF-1.

A VF-2SS w/SAP from Macross II, would be wonderful but considering many fans have little love for Macross II and it is not even part of the official Macross cannon, I don’t see it be released anytime soon; but it is one hell of a Valk.

I had to vote for a TV version of the Q-Rau because I was sure I would get one and now I fear I never will.