Dead Or Alive Movie Images....

Did I miss the DOA game that had everyone using katanas? It can be forgiven for the kunoichis, but not TINA THE WRESTLER.

Side note: I always wanted at least ONE move where Kasumi used her wakizashi, since it's right there on her costume. Similar request for Ryu to have the dragon sword, and kunais for Ayane. :)

PS---still angry you can't have Ayane's Ninja Gaiden outfit in any of the games. Best outfit ever, and you only ever get to see it in a few cutscenes...

Did I miss the DOA game that had everyone using katanas?  It can be forgiven for the kunoichis, but not TINA THE WRESTLER. 

Side note:  I always wanted at least ONE move where Kasumi used her wakizashi, since it's right there on her costume.  Similar request for Ryu to have the dragon sword, and kunais for Ayane.  :) 

PS---still angry you can't have Ayane's Ninja Gaiden outfit in any of the games.  Best outfit ever, and you only ever get to see it in a few cutscenes...

375093[/snapback]

Well, I don't really know my DOA girls that well, but the only ones that are holding them correctly are Kasumi (the one in the blue I think) and the one with the purple hair.

I've seen hotter lei fangs than that one. <_<

375161[/snapback]

Post some pics then if you have! :p

375164[/snapback]

375190[/snapback]

AHHHHHH, I dont want to burst your bubble but is'nt she a bit, I don't know, flat chested? :o

oszxqg.jpg

Edited by grss1982

I am very sad. Show me a picture of five relatively attractive women in various states of undress holding katana and the first thing I notice is that Devon Aoki is the only one holding the sword correctly as opposed to the choked-up baseball bat grip of the others (actually, Natassia Malthe has an acceptable grip too). :p

I suppose it makes sense, as Ayane and Kasumi SHOULD be the only two out of that batch who probably had any experience with the sword. Freaking Tina SHOULD be using a baseball for a weapon...more her style.

I keep trying to forget this movie exists... I think everyone should do the same. I have to agree that I'd almost rather watch a 90 minute DOAXVB movie...at least the fan service without plot would be more appropriate.

375161[/snapback]

375164[/snapback]

375190[/snapback]

AHHHHHH, I dont want to burst your bubble but is'nt she a bit, I don't know, flat chested? :o

375194[/snapback]

At least she's cute....

AHHHHHH, I dont want to burst your bubble but is'nt she a bit, I don't know, flat chested?  :o

375194[/snapback]

Boobies aren't everything mate. Besides with the lolikon fetish making a grand reemergence, flat is ALL THAT. :lol:

And about Devon aoki holding the sword, well, she had lots of practice in SIn City. :lol:

Boobies aren't everything mate. Besides with the lolikon fetish making a grand reemergence, flat is ALL THAT.  :lol:

375251[/snapback]

Not if you're supposed to be Kasumi!!! :angry:

(BTW, that flatchested cosplayer,... I would SO hit that! B)) )

375161[/snapback]

375164[/snapback]

375190[/snapback]

oszxqg.jpg

375194[/snapback]

Anyone know a site with more pics of this chicka? Hard to tell just how flat she is! :lol::p

But back on topic, I don't know what IS the point of this type of movie. It really is pointless, kind of like a stripper IMO. :rolleyes:

375161[/snapback]

375164[/snapback]

375190[/snapback]

http://i2.tinypic.com/oszxqg.jpg

375194[/snapback]

Seems to have a great butt, though. And ncie legs.

"So long as you've got cleavage, who cares which way it's facing"

Fine.  Is this more to your liking?

375379[/snapback]

Ummmm, no.

Is it me or does Zack look funny/old/wrong in those pics? The actor who plays him doesn't look that old...Maybe it's that little piece of green hair on his forehead....

375161[/snapback]

375164[/snapback]

375190[/snapback]

Considering that any movie with Devon Aoki playing my beloved Kasumi is an affront to... well, everything affrontable, I'd have thought this thread would be a total waste of time. Thanks for making it all worthwhile, Cory.