How Do You Want The New Low Vis To Look?

Chet

Simple all-over 36118. F-15E, B-52, B-1B, YF-23. When new they look sinister. When not pristine they look pretty neat. You don't see weathered Strike Eagles that often but here it is.

PS--Nied--despite everybody referencing it, "TPS 1" is not at all the F-14's TPS. And MATS has the right pattern but the wrong colors. Here's my corrected version of the MATS one. 99% of F-14's don't have the patch by the intake lip though. And the area just outboard of the tailfins usually isn't painted 36320 but 35237.

PPS--the ultimate digital camo is the new fractal pattern. Nigh-invisible. Just gotta paint the missiles too...

Edited by David Hingtgen

If its a straight up rerelease of the original i don't think i'll be getting but like others have pointed out if they at least make the effort to change the heads, or hopefully even the heads ill be one of the first in line. :lol: I'm actually more intrested in what this stealth valk is going to look like... :huh:

I would like it to have "Limited Version" scrolled on the front of the box also. I like LE toys :)

Why do people want LV fast packs and GBPs? It doesn't make any real-world sense. Ah crap, I just said 'real world sense' on a forum about giant transforming jets. Nevermind, I guess they'd look cool but I'd rather see a color variation to match one of the TV valks.

Well in my world the GBP acts as a destroid that fights on a futuristic but secret aircraft carrier with antigravity abilities that is hidden and floating in the clouds. (ie like in that vertically scrolling shoot em up "Raiden" when you are about to launch off it to get to the space level) The armor adds a bit better defense since there is so little space to manuever. I nthe future all sorts of holographic technology is used to help hide these floating aircraft carriers from the enemy so these color make it harder to see them.

But who cares it looks cool! :D As for fast packs, yeah I agree. Maybe they are special valks that fight in battroid mode with the fast pack as a jetpack for extra boost, and they are designed for fighting on the moon or something. :D

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I re-did the TPS scheme with the pattern from MATS so it should be a little bit more accurate. I'm really likeing this one. I also tried to make an aproximation of the last Low Vis scheme for comparison purposes.

post-752-1140078432_thumb.jpg

post-752-1140078451_thumb.jpg

I re-did the TPS scheme with the pattern from MATS so it should be a little bit more accurate.  I'm really likeing this one.  I also tried to make an aproximation of the last Low Vis scheme for comparison purposes.

370787[/snapback]

i like the tactical scheme the two-tone would look very nice on a VF-1

BTW, the title Low Vis 2 is somewhat misleading. :D

Graham

371299[/snapback]

how so? you just like teasing us don't ya? :p

371359[/snapback]

*claws face wildly* Arrrghhh......now you tell me! Why couldn't you tell us that before???

Let's set AgentONE on him!

BTW, the title Low Vis 2 is somewhat misleading. :D

Graham

371299[/snapback]

how so? you just like teasing us don't ya? :p

371359[/snapback]

*claws face wildly* Arrrghhh......now you tell me! Why couldn't you tell us that before???

Let's set AgentONE on him!

371370[/snapback]

Now, now. Graham is back in the good graces of Yamato. Just be happyhe can give us the info.

Might be a special UN Army paintscheme? Seen in Battroid mode with custom GBP paintscheme? That might makes sense. If they do something with camoflage I would like to see weathering. (dirt and mud etc) Role is to fight alongside heavily modded destroids like the ground gundams in 8th MS Team? :D

ah. *dreams of a destroid macross side story* :D

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

It's nicer but I would still like to see some of the colors darker still. I would also like the chocolate brown pieces to be black to match the nose trim.

EDIT - and the gun on the head shouldn't be silver either.

Edited by jenius