So I'm Getting Married In A Month...

Zor Primus

So after 5 years my fiance and I will finally be getting married next month. Our plans nearly collapses thanks to both Katrina which condemmed the building our reception was going to orignally be and Wilma which anhilated Playa del Carmen where the honeymoon is going to be. Luckily we managed to get a new place for the reception and the resort where we are going is still standing! So why am I wasting valuable space here to post about this? Well I thought I'd ask...well hope really...if a collection could be made for the following item. I know money is tight with gas prices and what not, but a friend of mine sent me this and I think it may help not only me, but any others out there who are married or plan on getting married. Feel free to email me if you are willing to throw in on this product:

post-2668-1135197961_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zor Primus

Man, this totally blows my theory that I tell to all girls in relationships who I want to be single. I always tell them "Hey, you've been with him how many years and he still hasn't married you? That means he's never going to." Usually that's a surefire fight starter leaving the Jenius to swoop in pick up the remains and do some consoling of the newly single lady-friend....

I'm going to hell.

Congrats on the marriage!

What is Winging?

354161[/snapback]

Agreed. WTF is winging? Do I need to talk to my wife about it?

354162[/snapback]

I think it really should be spelled: WINING... :huh:

hehe Sumdumgai my girl roxxorz too, but somedays this remote would come in handy, if not for the entertainment the boobs buttons provide! :blink:

Congrats on the marriage!

What is Winging?

354161[/snapback]

Agreed. WTF is winging? Do I need to talk to my wife about it?

354162[/snapback]

I think it really should be spelled: WINING... :huh:

:blink:

354180[/snapback]

I think you mean whining.

Some men like small breasts. Personally, I feel that anything more than you can cup in one hand is a waste.

Breasts are like strippers. They're plenty hot on their own but they're even hotter when they're moving. Watching breasts heave, rock, swing, and sway can be just as enjoyable as actually handling them. If anything though, I bet women wish they had the +/- breast function. They could shrink 'em down to mosquito bites when the creepy guy is around or they're jogging and then super plus size them when they're looking for attention.

why is there a minus button on the remote for the boobs?

354175[/snapback]

Some men like small breasts. Personally, I feel that anything more than you can cup in one hand is a waste.

It also lets you correct it if you accidentally crank 'em up too far.

Past a certain point, they cease being attractive and just become scary, regardless of your tastes.

And another congrats.

Why would you get depressed? You have US to keep you happy! :)

-Copy that on the no-more-marriages proposal though...

Zor you will be joining the Macrossworld Married Men's Club very soon. Hopefully you will enjoy married life a while before joining the Macrossworld Father's Club.

lol my wife is great. Good looking, a nerd like me, loves anime, manga, movies, guns, swords, violent stuff, and food. And she understands my collecting stuff.

The remote I want is the one that has a button to press to dump money into your bank account. :p

What happens if the boobs button gets stuck?! They get so big they explode? Or they get so small that they implode? :ph34r:

"Winging" - could mean one of two things:

1) Pressing the button means your wife is replaced by five moody not-quite-teenagers in tight shorts who pilot giant robots and say "Mission accomplished" a lot

or:

2) Has no-one ever heard of whinging...? :huh: (i.e. to complain in an annoying way, to keep carrying on, moaning, whining, etc... )

Edited by F-ZeroOne

Why would you get depressed?  You have US to keep you happy!   :)

-Copy that on the no-more-marriages proposal though...

354270[/snapback]

Friends are great, but women are better :)

354593[/snapback]

what... you can't be friends with a woman?

Actualy... as I think about it... every one I thought was a good friend somehow ended up naked in my presence. Cool until I got married :blink: . I thought I was safe hanging out with a lesbian co-worker... damn was I wrong :blink: . Thank god that happened before I got married else I'd be divorced :blink: