1/48 VF-1D conversion kit inquiry.

captain america

Hi John,

I am missing part 7 (x2) as well for my colored & non-colored set. Please add me to your shipping list for 2 of part 7 (colored & non-colored).

Thanks,

xstoys

**IMPORTANT**

I just yesterday discovered that I forgot to include the RIO console (part 7) in about 20 of the conversion kits which I mailed-out.

According to my logs, the following people should have part 7 missing from their kits:

-Zeta Otaku

-Darkon

-aaajin

-TheFrenchOne

-Gabe Q

-min

-Mech Gojira

-Roy's Blues

-Sundown

There may be others as well. Please check your kits to see if you have this piece. If indeed it is missing, please post here in the thread, and I will begin mailing-out consoles starting Tuesday to all those affected. My sincerest appologies for my ineptitude in this matter.

344390[/snapback]

woah lol, hey Cap.. comin at ya from inside mutha Russia no less heh. :D i will have to check with me bro to take pics for me of the kit you sent me before i can say i'm missin one.

i'll PM ya. :)

QUOTE(captain america @ Nov 12 2005, 08:09 PM)

**IMPORTANT**

I just yesterday discovered that I forgot to include the RIO console (part 7) in about 20 of the conversion kits which I mailed-out.

According to my logs, the following people should have part 7 missing from their kits:

-Zeta Otaku

-Darkon

-aaajin

-TheFrenchOne

-Gabe Q

-min

-Mech Gojira

-Roy's Blues

-Sundown

There may be others as well. Please check your kits to see if you have this piece. If indeed it is missing, please post here in the thread, and I will begin mailing-out consoles starting Tuesday to all those affected. My sincerest appologies for my ineptitude in this matter.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

i have quickly checked the content of the kit ( i am currently at work ) and will confirm asap if parts are missing but what i have already seen is that canopy is broken ( a small clip of plastic is missing on the left side  :(  )

345195[/snapback]

I have checked it, no part is missing in mine

Edited by TheFrenchOne

345342[/snapback]

Hi Matthieu.

Too late; I think I already shipped-out a new dashboard to you :lol:

As for the little nub/hinge on the canopy, that can easily be fixed by gluing a small piece of styrene rod where the nub should be; I did that on my demo kit and it worked like a charm.

345342[/snapback]

Hi Matthieu.

Too late; I think I already shipped-out a new dashboard to you :lol:

Sorry for the late check i was on holidays for 2 weeks when the parcel arrived. I can resent it directly to you or to another MWer if needed.

As for the little nub/hinge on the canopy, that can easily be fixed by gluing a small piece of styrene rod where the nub should be; I did that on my demo kit and it worked like a charm.

345369[/snapback]

I will do that ( as soon as i get the time to work on the conv kit :( )

• 2 years later...
0 to none...

but someone else is working on a different kit.

At least there is some hope, I was over seas on duty when the original run was created and missed out on them =/

Edit: I'd kill for a VF-1D custom

Edited by Smut Peddler

What the VF-1D custom parts? Its custom parts to attach to a 1/48 VF-1 to turn it into a VF-1D. You have to paint them and these days they are hard to find anyways. Aparently someone (nighmare before macross I think) is making a new and better kit for a 1D custom.