Christopher Walken Running For President

Hurin

I must have been away for too long, when was the ban on politics posts lifted at MW?

320115[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

We're not exactly debating hardcore issues here or even his stance on them.

And if someone starts in with real politics where Walken is concerned, I'm sure this thread will be (appropriately) closed.

H

I think if we turn this into a Christopher Walken appreciation thread then it will be just fine and Officially Schwarzenegger... I mean... dandy.

I love Christopher Walken. He not only rocks but he can improve any movie he is in in my eyes. I love him the most in cameo roles like Pulp Fiction and Sleepy Hollow.

Hurin, are you sure this isn't a hoax?  :huh:

320128[/snapback]

One of my friends (who does a perfect Walken impression) sent this to me on Thursday. I thought it was a joke too. . . but wasn't 100% positive because there are just some odd things that make you think: "Wait a minute! This might be for real!"

But, it's now being reported on Instapundit. . . so unless he's in on it (or has been taken in by it), it's real.

It could still turn out to be fake. I'm not vouching for it. But at this point, I think it might very well be real. Even though I see some of those pictures and think: "No way!" :lol:

Edited by Hurin

who's Chris Walken? (I'm serious)

320142[/snapback]

Leave. Now. :angry:

Seriously, though, the website gives a few of the movies he's in. He's an actor, but a good one. I'd definitely rather have him over Hillary (I can't have her taking over the world before me... :unsure: ) but who knows what his political ideology will be, or even if this is real, at this point?

EDIT: Yeah, sorry guys, for some odd reason Windows wants to save pictures sometimes as bitmaps, which no other program IN THIS FREAKIN' WORLD wants to accept. :angry:

Edited by Wes

Wes, what's that attachment?  I thought it would be this. . .

But it just locks up my browser and/or image viewer when I try to open it.

H

320172[/snapback]

That's the image alright, but the copy Wes is linking is fubar. It opened for me, but it's obviously corrupted.

Walkens' the coolest. But judging by the photos on the site I reckon it's a hoax. They all look like old file pics from his casting agency. If I was an american, I'd vote for him too!

I know who he is but what has he got to do with Southern Cross?

320203[/snapback]

I actually think it's something AgentOne threw together to show support during one of the times 1st Border Red Devil started a Southern Cross thread, and again everyone gave him crap.

I can't believe you guys don't see this as a joke, ALL the pictures are taken straight from web searches, IMDB or out of movies (some of those pictures are or CW, 20 years ago). ALL the issues that are talked about are the talking points of angry liberals, no serious conteder for Prez would use those talking points, they sound more like a pot head protestor on the street corner.

I know who he is but what has he got to do with Southern Cross?

320203[/snapback]

I actually think it's something AgentOne threw together to show support during one of the times 1st Border Red Devil started a Southern Cross thread, and again everyone gave him crap.

320246[/snapback]

Nah, it was BSU. I just love the graphic.

The scary thing is, if he ran, he'd probably win California... :blink:

320270[/snapback]

Eh, any liberal pussy would win in California, at least as far as presidential ellections go. Thats what I get living in a state full of wealkings.