Strange Stealth is Macross Plus?

Nighttiger

I just saw Steatlh it is a fun movie (not going too deep in the story but hell) it has great airplane designs...almost similair like the YF-19 and YF-21 and also a Ghost or in the movie called EDI. Edi goes rogue (what else is new) and well not to spoil it a lot it looks like macross plus (in very great lines not the testing airplanes etc) but does somebody else saw this movie and for the big 100.000 dollar question does somebody have good screenshots of the airplanes......They are beautiful.

Edit: having trouble with my CAPS-loch key :-)

Edited by Nighttiger

I haven't seen the movie so I can't judge it on how bad it is, or compare it to Macross Plus which would be a BIG MISTAKE. <_< I still have yet to see F4 Movie.

SO DON'T ANYONE SPOIL IT FOR ME

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I haven't seen the movie so I can't judge it on how bad it is, or compare it to Macross Plus which would be a BIG MISTAKE. <_< I still have yet to see F4 Movie.

317050[/snapback]

The AI drone goes crazy and starts killing people after getting hit by lightning.

And the astronauts get blasted by radiation that gives them super powers.

Spoilers over.

317050[/snapback]

The AI drone goes crazy and starts killing people after getting hit by lightning.

Spoilers over.

317093[/snapback]

Oh you forgot, one fo the pilots lands in super-hot lava, is ressurected by an evil warlord and turned into a cyborg killing machine with a cool black helmet, while a group of Resistance fighters meets in a bar in Casablanca to try to get the cynical barkeep to give them the letters of transit, and a gigantic monkey climbs the Empire State Building...

317050[/snapback]

Spoilers over.

317093[/snapback]

Oh you forgot, one fo the pilots lands in super-hot lava, is ressurected by an evil warlord and turned into a cyborg killing machine with a cool black helmet, while a group of Resistance fighters meets in a bar in Casablanca to try to get the cynical barkeep to give them the letters of transit, and a gigantic monkey climbs the Empire State Building...

317146[/snapback]

*thumbsup*

Haha I was waiting for someone to mention Stealth since he pinned that thread. It was kinda tempting to make another Stealth thread just to see this happening again. Kinda like wanting to do sumthign you know you shouldent. :D So how many Stealth threads total?

Nightiger.....welcome to MW...... ^_^

Haha I was waiting for someone to mention Stealth since he pinned that thread. It was kinda tempting to make another Stealth thread just to see this happening again. Kinda like wanting to do sumthign you know you shouldent.  :D  So how many Stealth threads total?

Nightiger.....welcome to MW...... ^_^

317162[/snapback]

Yah. I was debating starting a Stealth1 thread just to see what would actually happen if I started a Stealth2 thread. But that would've been immature. So I didn't start a Stealth3 thread. But then other people started Stealth4 threads. So now I can just make a Stealth5 post in someone else's Stealth6 thread and see how many times I can say Stealth7 in one Stealth8 post in a Stealth9 thread. Which isn't really that much more mature than starting a Stealth10 thread, but it lets me maximize my Stealth11 density. So I can fit more uses of Stealth12 into a post than if I was starting the Stealth13 thread, which would require me to have some ACTUAL Stealth14 content in my Stealth15 post.

I just saw Steatlh it is a fun movie (not going too deep in the story but hell) it has great airplane designs...almost similair like the YF-19 and YF-21 and also a Ghost or in the movie called EDI. Edi goes rogue (what else is new) and well not to spoil it a lot it looks like macross plus (in very great lines not the testing airplanes etc) but does somebody else saw this movie and for the big  100.000 dollar question does somebody have good screenshots of the airplanes......They are beautiful.

317009[/snapback]

Please refer: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=15678 :(

Its possible he might ban you, his been sick of all this STEALTH Sh*t mushrooming all over the the thread. ;)

That's why i'm suggesting that:

We take off and nuke the site from orbit. Its the only way to be sure. :ph34r:

Here, this should help:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

317281[/snapback]

LOL! Maybe we ought to pin that one at the top of each forum. :)

And Darth Vader is Luke's father.

317145[/snapback]

NOOOOOOO ... :o

317223[/snapback]

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

317307[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :blink:

317050[/snapback]

Spoilers over.

317093[/snapback]

you just haaaaad to go there didn't you? :angry:

I just saw Steatlh it is a fun movie (not going too deep in the story but hell) it has great airplane designs...almost similair like the YF-19 and YF-21 and also a Ghost or in the movie called EDI. Edi goes rogue (what else is new) and well not to spoil it a lot it looks like macross plus (in very great lines not the testing airplanes etc) but does somebody else saw this movie and for the big  100.000 dollar question does somebody have good screenshots of the airplanes......They are beautiful.

317009[/snapback]

Please refer: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=15678 :(

Its possible he might ban you, his been sick of all this STEALTH Sh*t mushrooming all over the the thread. ;)

That's why i'm suggesting that:

We take off and nuke the site from orbit. Its the only way to be sure. :ph34r:

317236[/snapback]

can you be any more late?

And Darth Vader is Luke's father.

317145[/snapback]

NOOOOOOO ... :o

317223[/snapback]

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

317307[/snapback]

THAT'S NOT TRUE.......THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

So what's next

...........Who do you think would be good in a live action macross movie. :rolleyes::lol:B))

Chris

Edited by Dobber