1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

...also, does anyone else have trouble with the gunpod staying on the TV arm armors?

I had to shave a little bit of the nubs off the armor to hold the gunpod.

Yeah, that's a minor problem with the tv arm armors. It was covered here, with pics and all.

another quick ?, is your VF-1S Hik wearing Milia's super armor on the legs?  Is it supposed to be red or is that just a personal preference?

340729[/snapback]

No he used the Hikaru 1J super armor :)

• 3 weeks later...

Okay here is my cannon fodder in flght look just ignore my hand and immagine it's really in flight. :) been retooling the save feature on these photos I hope they appear larger than the others did, if it works I redo them as well.

post-269-1132541149_thumb.jpg

post-269-1132541176_thumb.jpg

post-269-1132541560_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

sorry, lost track, the armor on the Hikaru 1S is from a Miria set with DYRL arm armors, I'm trying to get a Max 1J armor set for my 1S Max, it's just a preference for me.

the armor on Roy has been taken from a Hikaru 1J and pilot as well. the armor on Max 1S is standard DYRL armor with blue stickers placed onto the arm armors.

the yf-19a skull was off ebay from someone in France.

it was almost a missed shipment since the post office couldn't read his handwriting and thought a 4 was a 6 and delivered it to the wrong house, i had to go two streets over and knock on a few doors but i was able to track it down.

dsc015655at.jpg

Edited by Chowser

Can anyone please tell me, what scale are those little variable Bampresto VF-1? I have a CF only, and he stands next to my Konig Monster. I'm really hoping the are 1:100 scale.

Thanks,

V!C

329672[/snapback]

They are 1/100 scale!

329745[/snapback]

Hate to say it, but the Banprestos are probably 1/144 scale. I have a 1/100 Valkyrie and it's significantly larger than the Banprestos.

I dunno.... it's kinda a toss up. The 1/100 kit is ever so slightly taller, but not by much, but then you factor in teh way wonky proportions of the 1/100 kits and I think there's enough fudge room to call it 1/100 if you wanted for display with the Koenig Monster or something. Fighter mode might show otherwise tho...

Jesus H. Christ .... Sithlord you have one heck of a collection! Is that three of each HCM I see??? Wait, I think that's three of EVERYTHING I see. Lordy, I thought I caught the bug bad but you sir... you sir are sick. My jealousy is hindered only by the realization that I could never house such a collection. Truly impressive. Where do you get your display cases from?

EDIT - Punctuation.

Edited by jenius

Jenius - I second that emotion ... after seeing Sithlord's collection of "one-valkyrie-for-each-pose," my jaw dropped ... especially with the 1/48 Low Viz!

And speaking of the Low Viz ...

... trumpets please ...

I finally got myself a 1/48 Low Viz (thank you "scand") ... after all the whining and begging ... I can't believe it! (sigh) ... finally, my collection is closer to completion!

Thanks Sean!

Jason

post-2303-1134206876_thumb.jpg