Found some vintage-looking kits in Japan

peter

How many of you havea Macross credit card? I talked my girlfriend into getting one. She got the Visa with Roy's VF-1S..I tried to convince her to get the JCB one with Hikaru's VF-1J as well....she told me to fart off.

post-3-1113005273_thumb.jpg

Dude, a Club-M Normal Valkyrie for Y3,000 is a steal! I paid around $50 for mine not too long ago, and I thought I got a good deal. It's probably the rarest of the Club-M VF-1 series.

Holy Crap, I can't believe you didn't snag that Yellow Sub kit!.

I am not a modeler by any stretch of the imagination, but even I know that a Yellow Sub kit for a measly 27 bucks is a great deal.

Go back, and get it!

There is a shop here, Hong Kong with that Club-M VF-1 kit and they are asking like US$110 for it and the box has wear!

Most Club-M kits are on the rise, price wise...being some kind of collectors item. I guess building a Hase kit is easier and cheaper!

Ahh...man...anyboby living near that area? :rolleyes:

Andy :)

Any better pics of the Orguss kits below the Macross kits? I'm curious to see if the rare Logwood Gerwalk was ever made as a kit...

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Also found this....dunno if it was a good deal or not...didn't buy it either.

The original list price is 13800 yen.

So for $30, that's quite the steal! I got mine in Hong Kong over 5 years ago for around $75.

Felix

Didn't your mom teach you it's not nice to tease!!! First you show us vintage kits and then a macross credit card too without our names on it)! Not nice! Play fair...

What, no one remembers my 3,000yen Club-M YF-19? A couple years back it was not uncommon to see Club-M kits going for a fraction of their original price. Specificaly the 1/72 scale VF-1, YF-19 and YF-21. This was obviously due to the same scale Hasegawa kits being released. The other kits like the 1/72 VF-17 stayed at their origninal price or higher.

Its hard to make out the prices for the various plastic kits, but they look to be in the 2000-3000yen price range which is a bit excessive. If you check mandarake frequently you can find some of them for under 1000yen.

Any better pics of the Orguss kits below the Macross kits? I'm curious to see if the rare Logwood Gerwalk was ever made as a kit...

Thanks for sharing the pics!

I far as I know there was a logwood kit from Arii. I missed some Diffand Dals/Trigon kits on ebay . :angry:

Those good old Orguss kits were fun to build

post-3-1113635040_thumb.jpg

I far as I know there was a logwood kit from Arii. I missed some Diffand Dals/Trigon kits on ebay . :angry:

Those good old Orguss kits were fun to build

Hey nice custom of the Zeta Plus Bst there :).

I made one myself using Zeta plus part and the S-gundam booster part :p But bad at painting it :(

Nice kits, TSP! Sorry for derailling the thread, its just that I have never seen a Logwood or Ishkick commander in model kit form, despite years of looking. I do recall seeing an Arii 1/48 scale Nikick Standard version that was transformable, and its series code was in the 30's.

I wish for an Orgussworld forum....