Tenjin Hidetaka Art Work Valkyries book.

Graham

(Cross Posted in the Movie & TV Series Forum)

MWer Major Tom brought this to my attention. As he hasn't posted the news in the forums, I thought I would post it.

There is going to be a Tenjin Hidetaka Art Work Valkyries book released this month.

For those who don't know, Tenjin is the talented artist who does the Macross box art for the Hasegawa Macross model kits. He has also done many other Macross illustrations, such as the Japanese R2 Macross Plus 2 box DVD set and some of the illustrations on the Macross 2000 calendar.

I've been wanting someone to publish his work in book form for ages.

You can preorder it here: -

http://www.hlj.com/product/KOB90124

Graham

(Cross Posted in the Movie & TV Series Forum)

MWer Major Tom brought this to my attention. As he hasn't posted the news in the forums, I thought I would post it.

There is going to be a Tenjin Hidetaka Art Work Valkyries book released this month.

For those who don't know, Tenjin is the talented artist who does the Macross box art for the Hasegawa Macross model kits. He has also done many other Macross illustrations, such as the Japanese R2 Macross Plus 2 box DVD set and some of the illustrations on the Macross 2000 calendar.

I've been wanting someone to publish his work in book form for ages.

You can preorder it here: -

http://www.hlj.com/product/KOB90124

Graham

I'm soooo getting one of these :lol: .

Will this have his current work or is this the older ones he did for the calender? Either way I'm getting it, just curious if it'll have M0 stuff also.

Chris

Not sure, but hopefully it will have all his work for Hasegawa, up to and including the Macross Zero kits box art.

Graham

I hope so too, the box art from the Ivanov SV-51 is just too cool.

this is a very nice looking book, does anyone know how many pages it will have?

thanks

chris

The ISBN for the book is ISBN: 4334901247.

I am not sure about the cost though as there are sites listing it for YEN4,000, while also some list it as YEN4,200!

Hope this helps :rolleyes:

Andy :)

I am not sure about the cost though as there are sites listing it for YEN4,000, while also some list it as YEN4,200!

¥4000 is the retail price. ¥4200 is including the Japanese sales tax. If you are ordering from overseas this extra ¥200 sales tax should not apply.

Graham