ROBOTECH.COM

MGREXX

what is more flaming? a post about RT or Macross 7???

i am not really sure which is more hated, but if harmony gold ever got the rights to bring macross 7 over to the usa as robotech 7, :blink: dear god almighty i would hate to see the threads about that :lol::lol::lol:

"And good riddance. Robotech is exactly where that piece of crap belongs. Arnold Schwarzenegger could crush Basara with his pinky finger, and all the girly men that liked Macross 7."

</AgentONE>

STFU.jpg

*cackles maniacally*

Mabe it is time to unleash the.........Man Faye!

DON'T YOU DARE!

Man... finally... I get to use those torches and pitchforks I got off eBay!

Happy days are here again!...

so you the one who outbid me :p

Oh, so now it's "cool" to join the bandwagon? I don't see you giving EXO crap for his statement on MGREXX. You're a poser and a bitch, Zentrondude.

Somehow I doubt that RT.commies are going to swing by here now that RT.com is down for a bit. They've been well aware of MW for a while and simply don't like it here.

Sure, we have a couple kids who swing for both teams, but not that many.

The problem with this thread is that it serves no point. If someone comes over from RT.com and wants to discuss something, they're free to post in an exisiting thread or start their own if it doesn't exist.

There is no reason why there should be a "general discussion" thread set up to cater to anyone's needs, regardless of which shut-down forum they hail from.

the hostile responds of some people here is not very incouraging to people there.

Somehow I'm beginning to think that's a good thing in this case.

hostility and hate is never good. bad karma.

:lol: I've heard it can lead to the darkside as well!

Graham

Somehow I doubt that RT.commies are going to swing by here now that RT.com is down for a bit. They've been well aware of MW for a while and simply don't like it here.

The problem with this thread is that it serves no point. If someone comes over from RT.com and wants to discuss something, they're free to post in an exisiting thread or start their own if it doesn't exist.

There is no reason why there should be a "general discussion" thread set up to cater to anyone's needs, regardless of which shut-down forum they hail from.

the hostile responds of some people here is not very incouraging to people there.

Graham

Bu the dark side is cooler anyways.

Light side: jedi mind trick, jumping.

Dark side: force choke, lightning, red lightsaber.

Which leads to the question, are Macrossworlders Jedi and Robotech.com members Sith, or is it the other way round? :lol:

Graham

Neither, for we are the legendary Racoon Jedi!

All the benefits of the dark side with the righteous chewy caramel center goodness of the light side!

Man... finally... I get to use those torches and pitchforks I got off eBay!

Happy days are here again!...

so you the one who outbid me :p

Oh, so now it's "cool" to join the bandwagon? I don't see you giving EXO crap for his statement on MGREXX. You're a poser and a bitch, Zentrondude.

No no Kliq, you got it wrong..It's now Zentranbitch.... :ph34r::lol:

Yeah, you are hopping on the bandwagon. First a thread to ban Kliq, now you are in here joining in on the roasting of MGREXX....

What a tard...

That's because my bandwagon is a mad ass pimp ride...man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do not want to f*ck with me. Check it out! Hey, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Whoa! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, base plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks. We got pitchforks, we got torches... check it out!

One express elevator to hell! Going Down!

Edited by >EXO<

That's because my bandwagon is a mad ass pimp ride...man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do not want to f*ck with me. Check it out! Hey, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Whoa! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, base plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks. We got pitchforks, we got torches... check it out!

One express elevator to hell! Going Down!

Somebody wake up Graham!

Just for your info. ppl, I used to be Robotech fan... Till I got converted to be a Macross fan... If MW can save a soul (mainly me) from RT then, I do believe that MW can save atleast one more.

My sig say's it all... to top that of, I am also in the SSL.... booyah.

Edited by Dangaioh

Graham

Bu the dark side is cooler anyways.

Light side: jedi mind trick, jumping.

Dark side: force choke, lightning, red lightsaber.

And in the shocking news of all bad Karma, Robotech.com buys Macross

World from Shawn who has grown tired of all the fighting instead of contributing.

Macross fans riot and silently fume that they can no longer be the purists.

Robotech fans are confused by the altering of Robotech into some Japanese cartoon with funny names.

Bandai moves in and slaps everybody down. The sites are locked away, leaving only partial pieces saved by a fan or two and hidden on their own personal sites. Bandai officially shuts down all Macross replacing it all with some new reimagining of Gundam yet again. An announcement is made it will be rereleased in 2032 for the 50th anniversary. However wanting to be totally out of touch with the old decrepit fans, the new generations love it and is reimagined as a type of Power Rangers team.

I think the RTers are slowly trying to take over Macross World. They've got some sleeper agents lurking around here...

There are 12 models, he's number ........poo I lost count, but I say test his blood! He's a HGlyon! They're to look and think like us but deep down there's a hidden agenda...to whipe us down to the last MWer left standing! I SAY RISE! RISE MY CHILDERN OF MW! LET THE GREAT FLOATING HEAD GUIDE US TO OUR TRUE WORLD! THE WORLD OF MACROSS! SO SAY WE ALL!

I'm with Graham and Tycho: Dark Side rocks the house.

To whomever posted the pic: thanks, but I was thinking of the one with a security guard throwing Steve out with a box of his things.

And I'll say it again, why do we need to know about what happens with RT or on RT.com on MacrossWorld? If you really want to go talk about RT, find another RT board!!! I'll even give you a good one if you're a decent person here and PM me (I like the board, so I don't want to screw that one up as well ;) )

So let it be written ....

So let it be done........

"Fancy meet'n you gents here"

OMG, IT has returned!! see what robotech brings out?!?! :p:D:lol:

Edited by BoBe-Patt

Which leads to the question, are Macrossworlders Jedi and Robotech.com members Sith, or is it the other way round?  :lol:

Graham

to be fair we have to put in a trek thing.

macross= starwars rt=startrek.

You have the equation all wrong...

Macross(X OVA series/timelined episodes + 7) > (Robotech + CHZ / ST)^2 * 0

Edited by Dangaioh

You know, if the members of these boards were a little more adult and mature when it comes to Robotech, this might actually be a good chance to sit down and rationally discuss the differences between the two shows, instead of simply yelling and screaming at each other.

EDIT:

And for the record, Macross are the Jedi and Robotech the Sith. If only because Macross came first, and Robotech is the off-shoot that grew from that.

Edited by CoryHolmes

You know, if the members of these boards were a little more adult and mature when it comes to Robotech, this might actually be a good chance to sit down and rationally discuss the differences between the two shows, instead of simply yelling and screaming at each other....

Then let me link to the pinned...

"A Newbie's Guide to the Differences Between..., ROBOTECH and MACROSS - by lebhead"

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=228

Edited by Dangaioh