Are you a survivor?

Zombie Survival Test

This is what I got:

Official Survivor

Congratulations! You scored 69!

Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least your alive.

Test statistics:

Compared to users who took the test and are and in your age group:

100% had lower survivalpoints scores.

Official Survivor

Congratulations! You scored 63!

Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least your alive.

Test statistics:

* Compared to users who took the test and are and in your age group:

o 100% had lower survivalpoints scores.

* With respect to survivalpoints, users aged 25 to 29 scored highest.

They didn't even mention Day of the Dead.. ;~;

[EDIT]I'm only 17.. I had to say I was 18.. *wink*wink*[/EDIT]

Edited by Wesker99

[Ah-nold voice] Come with me if you want to live.[/Ah-nold voice]

Official Survivor

Congratulations! You scored 75!

I saved the first ones with no Zombies around, but not the doomed ones.

Edit: I also made sure to say that I took everything from every place. And I dont like Zombies or Zombie moveis and have never seen any Zombie movies or played any Zombie games...excepot Halo.... lol. Zombies make me cry. Except when they go splat.

Edited by promethuem5

LOL, I retook it and got a higher score:

Armed and Dangerous

Congratulations! You scored 87! 

You made it out, alive and well supplied. You probably even kept most of your party alive too. You know what to look for, what to take, and when to just run. You even feel a strange inkling to go back. If you did, you'd probably do just fine. 

5349989821747660792-4.jpg

Funny...

I did everything my book told me to do and I barely scored a 36.

B0000E6965.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Obviously the person who wrote that test themselves have no experience fighting the undead or using real weapons... the tactical decisions and words used by them are wrought with mistakes. Must be another one of those "movie watchin' zombie hunters" :p

Official Survivor

Congratulations! You scored 71!

proly for saying so long suckas to the stuck people. my only problem was the one about food. they didn't have option to select freezed dried stuff like mres or hunt/fish.

I'm a survivior, Whoop!

Official Survivor

Congratulations! You scored 81!

Test statistics:

Compared to users who took the test and are and in your age group:

100% had lower survivalpoints scores.

With respect to survivalpoints, users aged 25 to 29 scored highest.

Dam you Rogers!! Also, where is that quote in ur sig from!? I just felll out of my chair laughing.

That quote was from Murphy at this thread:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=13367

You should get a high score by choosing the last option most of the time.

I got a higher score using heavy duty gear instead of something in between, although realisticly, that will slow your movement down to the speed of zombies and making you less likely to run away from a horde.

For food I went with canned food and bottled water so there's no need to worry about keeping food frozen or finding water to use the tablets with.

You made it. Barely.

Congratulations! You scored 55!

Whether it was the fact that you could run faster, or were just plain lucky, you made it out alive. Even you aren't sure why. But you're sure as hell not going back, or risking your ass for anyone else from now on.

Official Survivor

Congratulations! You scored 77!

Test statistics:

* Compared to users who took the test and are and in your age group:

o 100% had lower survivalpoints scores.

* With respect to survivalpoints, users aged 25 to 29 scored highest.

My zombie movie fan friend would be proud. B))

Official Survivor

Congratulations! You scored 79!

Anyone know whether you gain or lose points with the "strapping explosives to friend and use him as bait" option? :blink:

i got a 79

Official Survivor

Congratulations! You scored 79!

I got 73 and I saved everyone except for my friend who got bitten. I put a cap in his ass. :p

You capped him? I figured that'd be a waste of bullets, so I went with the dynamite/bait route.

You see, that's what I don't understand - if s/he can still handle a gun, I'd tell them to put a bandaid over it and quit their whining, see if we can find a cure lieing around if the case may be. When friends finally turn over, aren't they usually kind enough to give obvious signs of it, like a prolonged-death-sequence or maybe a good-ol'-fashioned first zombie scream? I mean, I don't remember it ever being the biggest surprise when it goes down. Then it's really just a bullet to the head and that's that. B))

I got 73 and I saved everyone except for my friend who got bitten. I put a cap in his ass. :p

You capped him? I figured that'd be a waste of bullets, so I went with the dynamite/bait route.

You see, that's what I don't understand - if s/he can still handle a gun, I'd tell them to put a bandaid over it and quit their whining, see if we can find a cure lieing around if the case may be. When friends finally turn over, aren't they usually kind enough to give obvious signs of it, like a prolonged-death-sequence or maybe a good-ol'-fashioned first zombie scream? I mean, I don't remember it ever being the biggest surprise when it goes down. Then it's really just a bullet to the head and that's that. B))

Hot lead is the cure. ;):lol:

Official Survivor

Congratulations! You scored 73!

not true!!!!

i've got access to a full armory and body armor at the PD, my cpl. lives on a farm (40+ acres), he's got veggies, pigs, chickens, cows, water, free natural gas, plenty of guns and ammo (he's a dealer), he's even got an anti-aircraft gun that he doesn't know what to do with yet. we'd just mount that on top of the barn and pick off any zombies that get too close.

hahahaha...

we always joke, if zombies ever break out, everyone arm up and head over to Sirna's!!

:blink: