Are you a survivor?

Official Survivor

Congratulations! You scored 75!

Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least your alive.

I guess that I screwed up somewhere...ohh well, but at least I am alive.

Twich

I got 73 and I saved everyone except for my friend who got bitten. I put a cap in his ass. :p

You capped him? I figured that'd be a waste of bullets, so I went with the dynamite/bait route.

Damn straight! Sorry buddy but you are already dead. Better to use him now than later to cap him when he goes zombie. My score:

Official Survivor

Congratulations! You scored 71!

Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least your alive.

Test statistics:

Compared to users who took the test and are and in your age group:

100% had lower survivalpoints scores.

With respect to survivalpoints, users aged 25 to 29 scored highest.

You made it. Barely.

Congratulations! You scored 51!

Whether it was the fact that you could run faster, or were just plain lucky, you made it out alive. Even you aren't sure why. But you're sure as hell not going back, or risking your ass for anyone else from now on.

Man I sucked!

Congratulations! You scored 79!

I did better than chowser?!?!?!?

Don't people realize you don't actually need to kill zombies, just immobilize them. Use a crossbow to stick 'em to a tree. Free scarecrow that way :rolleyes:

ok,

After screwing with the test I got a 12.(really hard to do). Here is what it says.

Zombie Chow

Congratulations! You scored 12!

You failed, and failed miserably. Not only did you fall victim where it could have been avoided, you didn't even rise again, since most of you was consumed by your attackers. Talk about a final indignity.

That is funny. My friend just tried again and got a 6.