Transformers Thread 2

Dangard Ace

live convoy looks cool in grey i know in the end they are going to make him filled with colors and probably screw it up <_< but that grey primered version looks good so far

To everybody living in the Ottawa Area (Ontario, Canada, DUH! ).

If you want an Energon Omega Supreme redeco (aka Omega Sentinel), the Walmart at Place D'Orleans has him for... $20. I kid you not. Picked one up this morning, and I'm very happy with it. Although, he's a tad heavy (expected).

live convoy looks cool in grey i know in the end they are going to make him filled with colors and probably screw it up <_< but that grey primered version looks good so far

it would be nice if they gave him a nice subdued color scheme.... but the sculpt looks pretty nice. rare to nicely designed helicopters that look good in both modes.

ages 3 and up have a sale on yellow tracks. if you buy "any" transformer item between now and the end of the month, or until supplies last, you can get tracks (yellow version) for $23.99. so for anyone who wants smokestacks for hasbro's prime and tracks. now is a good time to get both!! here's the code:yelltrx

ages 3 and up

Edited by wyaxyz

i've seen dragstrip, but i can't remember who decepticharge is? i tried a local search, but keep coming up with stuff about the toys and not the g1 character or the cartoon char?

i've seen dragstrip, but i can't remember who decepticharge is? i tried a local search, but keep coming up with stuff about the toys and not the g1 character or the cartoon char?

That is because there never was a G1 character called Decepticharge. It is a brand new name. Most people thought it was just a Hasbro placeholder for another name, and sort of a play on words (Decepticon Windcharger). But, the name appeared on the final packaged product so it looks like Alternators gets another first...the first one in the line without a name tied in any way to G1. Meister doesn't count as that was always Jazz's Japanese name.

I was over at FRANK & SONS Collectible show this afternoon to pick up a 3" OTC Stormtrooper. The vendor that I got this from had a S**T load of the Alternator SHOCKBLAST. So, for all of you So.Cal. folks who aren't lucky enough to find one at yer local Target or Wal-Mart, please check there. The booth is located on the front left-hand side of the building, right next to the japanese vendor named HAJI (who also happens to sell Takara Binaltechs and MACROSS stuff) :) .

how much was he selling shockblast for?

I would like to know the same. I don't want to drive all the way down there for without knowing that. :unsure:

how much was he selling shockblast for?

I would like to know the same. I don't want to drive all the way down there for without knowing that. :unsure:

bah, I'm pretty sure it wasn't 20 bucks like retail. I'm guessing it was the guy that's in the black cage next to the mcdonald's booth. If it was him, then for sure the price of the shockblast would probably be 35+ <_<

Shockwave was sitting on a shelf at Wally World, and despite all of my wife's bitching, she actually picked it up and said "is this one that you're missing?" Needless to say, it was instantly in our cart and is now a part of my collection. I think the only ones I have missing are Swindle and Ravage, unless there are more than 12 Alts that are out now.

This may have been mentioned before in the old thread, but the box reads SHOCKBLAST and the license plate reads SHKWAV. Also, the instructions show Jazz rather than Shockwave. I thought it was kinda cool that they made his head to where the light from the room makes it look like his eye lights up. Neat trick if you ask me.

Edited by Metal_Massacre_79

If this is true, and I want it to be, I wonder why these weren't shown at Toy Fair. The post you linked was from August last year but there was no blue Windcharger repaint or red pickup.

As a side not, I noticed is that the article mention the "Primes" in Cybertron, but it seems that the "Convoys" won't be Primes in Cybertron.