Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

6 minutes ago, pengbuzz said:

Does anyone know if any of the companies have done a Joaquin Phoenix Joker fig in 1/6 yet?

Apparently there's already multiple companies.

Edited by no3Ljm

3rd party take on Jack Nicholson's Joker from the first Batman movie which was just released a few days ago.

In Spanish [Are you sure that is not in Portuguese honestly?  :p]

Another one

* I believe that there is a 2nd run up for grabs on onesixthkit *  

On 3/25/2022 at 11:51 AM, no3Ljm said:

Apparently there's already multiple companies.

Multiple outfits, too!

7t04vurqzu251.jpg

That's Toys Era's "The Humorist." 😅

Apparently Chinese companies are even less concerned about legal action from Warner Bros. than they are about Hasbro nowadays. :unknw:

Sadly pretty much all the polls put up by Queen’s Studio on FB were won by Batman due to FB fanboy pollsters (who may or may not be actual collectors).

So forget about all the new and unique figures we could have gotten from them.

384092594_alex-marik-renderblenderx(1).jpg.549905d3b605c7a50f9b1daeb387a792.jpg

Selendis render by Alex Marik.

Edited by Podtastic

I guess that I can kiss an eventual LotR Saruman good bye then... Asmus still owes me a Arwen v.2 (paid a $20 USD deposit) and they still screwed up the DLX version to some buyers with broken and missing parts and a crappy brown cardboard box with out artwork (some buyers still have no answers after 8 months) . The regular version should be shipping out, however with the delayed shipping and whatnot, who knows if I end up getting it. 

12 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Sadly pretty much all the polls put up by Queen’s Studio on FB were won by Batman due to FB fanboy pollsters (who may or may not be actual collectors).

So forget about all the new and unique figures we could have gotten from them.

384092594_alex-marik-renderblenderx(1).jpg.549905d3b605c7a50f9b1daeb387a792.jpg

Selendis render by Alex Marik.

That's a cool render. I don't mind getting some new 6 or 7 inches figures from StarCraft. :good:

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

That's a cool render. I don't mind getting some new 6 or 7 inches figures from StarCraft. :good:

Starcraft Zealots, V Shocktroopers, Zentraedi soldiers and 2000 AD Genetic Infantrymen (Rogue Trooper) are my 1/6 grails.

Oh and this dude. Anyone remember him and the equally unobtainium series he's from?  :p

IMG-20220323-WA0008.jpg.296e621bbebbf65fc4c77741f23db573.jpg

Pencils by Vince Sunico.

Edited by Podtastic

14 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Starcraft Zealots, V Shocktroopers, Zentraedi soldiers and 2000 AD Genetic Infantrymen (Rogue Trooper) are my 1/6 grails.

Oh and this dude. Anyone remember him and the equally unobtainium series he's from?  :p

IMG-20220323-WA0008.jpg.296e621bbebbf65fc4c77741f23db573.jpg

Pencils by Vince Sunico.

'Glove' from Bionic 6. I had to look up his name because it's been that long, LOL.

10 hours ago, borgified said:

That face on Roadblock is totally off, not even close to the Animated or Classified version. 

That face has more of a Middle East influence and even Pop Toys Saladin looks better than then this. <_<

Actually its pretty much the classic Roadblock from the Action Force later GI Joe cardart. I do think his biceps should be bigger though.

1986-roadblock-v2-moc-front-500x761_orig.jpg.ccf59753171fdde15cfb46db668cfd7d.jpg

Man, I'm worried if they now start making the classic versions of the Joes that I actually care about. I wont be able to scoff and ignore anymore.

9 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

'Glove' from Bionic 6. I had to look up his name because it's been that long, LOL.

Correct. He'd make a great 1/6 figure. And I wouldnt mind a 1/6 Chopper and Madame-O either. 

Its sad that you can only get bootlegs of the show now, it had some decent animation in a lot of the episodes. And memorable incidental music as well.

Edited by Podtastic

8 hours ago, borgified said:

That face on Roadblock is totally off, not even close to the Animated or Classified version. 

That face has more of a Middle East influence and even Pop Toys Saladin looks better than then this. <_<

I didn't know Keith David modeled for Roadblock. ;) 

9 hours ago, Podtastic said:

What is the obsession with human faces anyway? It covers the front of the human's head, what more can you expect from a face?😝

Tell that to the Breen, Boushh Bounty Hunter, Death Trooper, Tuskin Raiders, Mandalorians (Din D'jarin doesn't count as he broke the code anyways) as they don't want any humanoid to see their respected faces. 

13 hours ago, borgified said:

Tell that to the Breen, Boushh Bounty Hunter, Death Trooper, Tuskin Raiders, Mandalorians (Din D'jarin doesn't count as he broke the code anyways) as they don't want any humanoid to see their respected faces. 

And neither do I, a humanoid, want to. So its a win-win.😆

Seriously unless you have a very interesting face like a V Sirian, Jem Hadar, Idiran, Yautja or Breetai etc  a  full helmet or translucent coloured visor is so much more aesthetically pleasing.

* Howard Chan Special -  Made for him and only he gets it *  :angry:

Will see if Hot Toys puts this out soon, as they're notorious for putting stuff out on display, never make it and really ticking off boat load of customers . I'm actually waiting for the eventual adaptation of Blade played by Ali more than Moon Knight.   

On 3/29/2022 at 4:36 PM, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

There's a series I wish they'd bring back! I doubt it would ever happen though, but I'd love to see them as 1/6 figures!

Not feeling Oscar Issac’s faux costume bandaged look. Should have Boris Karloff’s: The Mummy or Mumm-ra from Thundercats to fill in for the act. :lol:

I’m actually exited to see Ali’s role in the reboot (?) version of Blade and possibly get the HT rendition. 

Don’t know if this is true (apologizes for putting this in the incorrect thread if so): Moon Knight, Blade and Morbius [Leto] is considered under the Marvel Phase Zero timeline? 

5 minutes ago, borgified said:

Don’t know if this is true (apologizes for putting this in the incorrect thread if so): Moon Knight, Blade and Morbius [Leto] is considered under the Marvel Phase Zero timeline? 

I Googled, and this is what I got -- A Podcast dedicated to all things Marvel(?).

10942771_ScreenShot2022-04-06.png.91f332cb61c584b41bc4b44d26ac0b7f.png

Seen this yesterday... EXO-6 has a display right now at Chicago for this weekend. I think Sisko will be up for pre-order shortly if I read right and Nanjin (Shubert Tam) will be tossing more teasers today and possibly tomorrow.

@Podtastic -  I believe that you have seen my question that I wrote on one of the threads? ;) 

On 4/9/2022 at 8:17 PM, borgified said:

@Podtastic -  I believe that you have seen my question that I wrote on one of the threads? ;) 

Not sure that I did.

I was gaming with the latest DOW TW mod using Commander Shas'O Shaserra to call in Seeker missile strikes the whole weekend.:D

What was the answer?

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Exo-6-Star-Trek-Missions-Chicago-002.jpg.ed270ed092f32c3c04b8d0e927a97a2b.jpg

Exo-6-Star-Trek-Missions-Chicago-018.jpg.8b5c8e8f662b0ccd26d3184361fc4169.jpg

Exo-6-Star-Trek-Missions-Chicago-036.jpg.8598668597b880900c711741f00cb776.jpg

A Talosian! I was not expecting that.😲

Commander Kruge and Locutus could do in a pinch, but I'm really looking for soldier types, not named characters.

Nevertheless, If I can get confirmation on a Jem'Hadar being made then I'm definitely getting the Klingon.

I posted it on the General Star Trek thread.. You'll find it. ;)

Kruge (Christopher Lloyd) is a maybe for me, Sisko (Avery Brooks) and Seven (Jeri Ryan) are on my list, however which version is another story [Voyager Borg or the eventual Picard: Vigilante version].  Nimoy - Another hard one for me personally as the Mirror Mirror and the Vulcan garb are the ones that stand out the most. Empress Yeoh (Phillipa) is another contenter as I love the Mirror Verse stuff.