Yamato 1/48 GBP Pic

Graham

It's never too early to start bitching on Macross World! Now go sign my "YAmato: Make Give The GBP-1 Clown Hands" petition. If we get the petition to Yamato, they will be legally and morally obligated to bow to our demands.

that's why we coined the phrase "pre-bitching"... can't wait until the "post-bitching"... those come with pics...

It's never too early to start bitching on Macross World! Now go sign my "YAmato: Make Give The GBP-1 Clown Hands" petition. If we get the petition to Yamato, they will be legally and morally obligated to bow to our demands.

that's why we coined the phrase "pre-bitching"... can't wait until the "post-bitching"... those come with pics...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aww.... Crap!!!! I should have gotten the Hikaru VF-1J non fastpack version when I had the chance. :(

Why? You can take off those FPs and pu tthe GBP-01 armor on. Well then again, it is why I have a bunch of VF-1J Hikarus. I just use the FP armor on my LVs. :D

Well for one thing I would have the Hikaru 1J w/o the fastpack but with the GBP-01 armor that he donned his Valk, in episode 9 "Miss Macross" thats why I have no interest in having a Hikaru 1J with fastpacks. I'm just picky that way in keeping my collection in a certain order. :p

stop bitchin'!

now that the 1/48 GBP armor is finally here, how about a set of 1/48 5th SOG THUNDER HUMMERS armor system to complete the collection!

and please yamato, give us articulated fingers like the PG Gundams!

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/magazi...002-page-25.jpg

OOOKAY... you link the pic and then attached it?

This picture has got to be the most reattached picture in all of MW... we all know what the TH looks like, there's no reason to attach it everytime you guys talk about it.

Learn how to conserve server space and just use the IMG button... Have pity on Shawn's server people!!!

[img ]http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/magazi...002-page-25.jpg[ /IMG]

see how easy that is??? It's exactly what you did except you push "IMG" instead of using "http://"

<_<

yeah...it's getting sorta annoying seeing the thunderhammer pop up....we know what it looks like and we know how nice and pretty it is...all you have to do is mention it and MAYBE provide a link...but that's it...don't need to attatched the picture <_<

Mr. eXoh

Well pardon me with not being so savy with your {IMG}s and [OPP]s.

?

Shawn I am sorry. If your servers are crashing and important threads are being polluted with junk replies like mine; reposting the "thunder hummer" photo.

And if all peeps, (principal members?), super-duper fans of this board is so concerned about 146k added once more and taking up server space, then start charging so that MW can buy more server space.

Of course that defeats the purpose of having a free message board/forum...and ruining thefun.

But so what, people who buy $125 action figure can definitely shell out more than pennies for this forum.

So stop bitchin' once again, and start recognizing the fact that the thunder hummer should be exploited more and more...maybe G-System will take notice.

BTW, I think the GBP armor will be $89.99 USD when it comes out. So don't worry, you guys should be able to buy 50 each.

haterist Posted on Dec 4 2004, 03:19 PM

i never get tired of seeing the TH, its da bomb!

Ditto! Hey, do you guys ever wonder on who ended up with that one and only scratch-built TH, if it ever was sold, I mean :huh: ?

geez-le-weez, we need something new in the way of macross.  now we got members fighting over pics and server space.  :rolleyes:

I agree. Jumping on this person for posting a pic of something a lot of people have seen before is just stupid. I understand that there's a bandwidth issue, but there's just better ways of talking to a fellow enthusiast -- that's all. This takes Macrossworld bitching to a whole new level. If people are dissatisfied with other members' conduct, they should do the adult thing, and put a defamatory statement about them in their sig! ;)

Edited by Wicked Ace

Mr. eXoh

Well pardon me with not being so savy with your {IMG}s and [OPP]s.

?

Shawn I am sorry. If your servers are crashing and important threads are being polluted with junk replies like mine; reposting the "thunder hummer" photo.

And if all peeps, (principal members?), super-duper fans of this board is so concerned about 146k added once more and taking up server space, then start charging so that MW can buy more server space.

Of course that defeats the purpose of having a free message board/forum...and ruining thefun.

But so what, people who buy $125 action figure can definitely shell out more than pennies for this forum.

So stop bitchin' once again, and start recognizing the fact that the thunder hummer should be exploited more and more...maybe G-System will take notice.

BTW, I think the GBP armor will be $89.99 USD when it comes out. So don't worry, you guys should be able to buy 50 each.

your cool man,,,

- i wouldnt mind seeing thunder on every page of this site...it kicks royal @r$$!!

i don't know what these dudes are bitchin about. ;)

i like it more than the old gps ...just more modern and somehow more realistic looking armor ...gps is too 80's look for my taste. <_<

The thunder hammer is supercool, and I would love an armor set for my 1/48's... but the GBP is just classic..I dont think it is too 80's at all.. it looks to me more like the riot armor that asian riot police wear... and it also looks very much like modern ablative armor retrofits for tanks.

...gps is too 80's look for my taste.

Nothing wrong with an 80s look. Now please excuse me while I comb my mullet and go for a drive in my IROC Z28.

:lol: lol! :lol:

though i really hope you don't drive an IROC or even worse a disgus-tang. :p

yeah...you should've said a black Trans AM with a T-top

Nothing wrong with an 80s look. Now please excuse me while I comb my mullet and go for a drive in my IROC Z28.

Where in the hell did you ppl get the oney for those cars. I got the family Toyota Corolla. :ph34r:

Where in the hell did you ppl get the oney for those cars. I got the family Toyota Corolla. :ph34r:

if you lived anywhere in the midwest or nowhere newar the coast, the Trans Am or the IROC WAS the family Corolla, that or you get the 1970 Chevelle, Nova or the Duster.

if you lived anywhere in the midwest or nowhere newar the coast, the Trans Am or the IROC WAS the family Corolla, that or you get the 1970 Chevelle, Nova or the Duster.

Hell yes, I had a 72 GS and long flowwing locks :p