Halloween costume ideas?!?!

Limbo

Ok, so I'm going to this Halloween party in a night club on Saturday...

My gf is going as a queen of darkness, or whatever is that supposed to mean.

I don't have a clue of what to wear so far... all I see on stores look stupid, overpriced and uncomfortable. I don't like masks, I can't go crazy on props because of the limited space... and nothing ridiculous or anime related because I can't look like a geek THAT night :p

Any help would be appreciated.

I don't have a clue of what to wear so far... all I see on stores look stupid, overpriced and uncomfortable. I don't like masks, I can't go crazy on props because of the limited space... and nothing ridiculous or anime related because I can't look like a geek THAT night :p

Wear a big white box and be tofu.

The local halloween store in the mall has an outfit I almost considered picking up. Dreadlock wig with rainbow colored cap, fake weed necklace, and tie-die t-shirt. Thought it was pretty funny. Get that and some vampire teeth and go as a Jamaican Vampire.

Other option, see what her queen of darkness costume is, go to the halloween store and buy whatever the corresponding costume is to that.

Third option is do what I did 2 years ago due to lack of time. I had to go stright to the party after work, so I brought a tie with me to work, and for the party I pulled my shirt out some, undid a couple of buttons, put the tie on loose, messed up my hair, and carried a baseball bat.

Instant "disgruntled employee" or "Falling Down guy"(michael douglas movie).

Don't thnk they'll let the bat in the nightclub though.

Edited by Anubis

The last time I had this dilemma, I put on a ruffled tuxedo shirt (leftover from an old job at Hollywood video) and borrowed from my girlfriend's mother this old long wig made from real human hair (disgusting, yes) and told everyone I was "God". For as much of a cop-out as it was, it was so popular that years later people were still calling me "God".

As for the wig, I puked all over it and buried it. :blink:

I've seen some funny costumes in my day. I used to be a doorman for a college bar a few years back, and we had a huge halloween party and a costume competition. There were two kids decked up in full flight gear as Maverick and Goose, a tube of toothpaste, a two-man horse, and so on and so forth, but the one that won it was a kid dressed up like a used tampon. :huh:

See if you have a cool hobby like airsoft and are dedicated towards it in terms of gear you can always go dressed up as that. Liek I always go dressed up as LAPD SWAT thats loads of fun cause my gear is close to perfect and people get scarred of LAPD SWAT haha better than any horror costume.

i gotta come up with something original this year.

i went as a tourist last year, funky hawaiian shirt, reallyreally short shorts, black dress socks, black wing tips, a bucket hat, some ugly shades, a camera and some zinc oxide for my nose. :p

i pulled a lot of girls in it(as ridiculous as i looked) so it might be a good idea for you single cats to use this one.

I went to a party as Hannibal Lecter a few years back... on the way to the party I lost the mask... so there I was some guy in a jumpsuit.. 

Simple to fix, if they had fried chicken, take off the skin and put it on your face....walah!

I'm cheap, so I'm going to wear a bit off average clothing that I got in my closet and spray my hair white or something and really spike it and mess it around (getting long hair by the way) and than just wear my duel disk around....tada I'm a duelist!

I remember dressing as Ultra Magnus when I was 5 though :p

Dress as a Zombie! it would go nicely with your gf Queen of Darkness, you would be one of her minions :p

Of couse be careful not to be shot by some zombie hunter :ph34r:

Hikuro...

you have a duel disk :blink: gosh...

lol yep I got a Duel Disk, its a simple method of decoration now....I pretty much don't have anyone to Duel against cause everyone I know hates the fact I'm too good 0_o....I pretty much only get to play the video games or YVD blah.

BUT, it works fine for a simple method of decoration, its 30 bucks, plus if you got cards you just stick those baddies in there and they'll hold in place REALLY well.

Than just get on some normal but "Stylish" clothing and tada! your a Yugioh duelist thingy magigger.....

Third option is do what I did 2 years ago due to lack of time. I had to go stright to the party after work, so I brought a tie with me to work, and for the party I pulled my shirt out some, undid a couple of buttons, put the tie on loose, messed up my hair, and carried a baseball bat.

Instant "disgruntled employee" or "Falling Down guy"(michael douglas movie).

Falling Down...

That was a great movie. I should make a custom plate saying D-FENS.

i have a white pair of overalls...my plan is to paint a giant red "X" on the front and back and go as an IE broken pic link.

Yay for being a huge dork!

ie: pfft.jpg

Awesome, but it would be more effective if you painted a refrigerator or TV box white with a red X and wore it over your head. :D

i have a white pair of overalls...my plan is to paint a giant red "X" on the front and back and go as an IE broken pic link.

heh no more of a dork than the Gundam Box guy or "The Box From Metal Gear Solid" :p

Yay for being a huge dork!

jeans, a dirty tanktop/wifebeater, an unbuttoned flannel shirt a red and white truckers hat, a mullet wig, and and sence youre going to a nightclub, they've got the beer, have your GF use makeup to apear to have a black eye, Bingo your the white trash, redneck boyfriend (To the queen of darkness) :ph34r::lol:

that post was wrong on so many levels.

Edited by The_Major

heh no more of a dork than the Gundam Box guy or "The Box From Metal Gear Solid" :p

watch it, the Metal Gear Box guy posts here you know. :p

Damn I wish I was livin in the US... we europeans don't celebrate haloween :(

Yep... I agree, there is nothing good about Europe, except the better food, the better cars, the better clothes, the better attitudes of women, the better focus on edcuation...

:huh:

Of course I think Socalists are worse than Nazis so I'm stayin.

are you black or white?

wrap yourself in aluminum foil, write swanson on the front, and

on the back, write the correct version:

white meat

or

dark meat

haha, tried telling my son to do that, but he didn't like it, he'd be half yellow meat, and the other half white/dark. ahahha, so what's that??

get some cloth or cotton, paint it red, cover yourself with it, paint your face red too, tie a rope around your head, BAM! you're a used tampon! :lol:

ACtually I knew a guy who used to do things like that every year: Used tampons, pads, condoms, diaphrams, dildos, etc...

Or you could go as the best costume in the world, Get a giant dick costume, and some plasitc fern leaves from a fake palm tree at youre local crafts store attache em to the bottom adn there ya go, youre a perfect dickweed

thats a good one! :lol: but instead of ferns, i can get the really thing. :p

halloween is my b-day...i got tired of getting free candy and having to dress up to get it...so i stopped wearing costumes....now when my nieces or nephews ask me when i'm gonna be...i just tell them i'm gonna be a jobless loser who lives at home for the night :p:lol: