Max Q-Rau is out!

do not disturb

i thought there should be some official announcement since nobody ever checks out the dealer announcement thread. :)

check your CC's to see if yours is on the way!

and a review and pics to those who already have them please....and "its blue" is not considered a review. :p

Yay, another overpriced chunk of immovable, non-transformable plastic like the first one!. Except that this one doesn't even have a figure that we can all complain doesn't have blue enough hair, or a round enough butt (for all you nancyboys who would care about Max's rump :unsure: )

Oh, I forgot, this one is BLUE! :lol:

Didn't get the first one, won't be getting this one.

Yay, another overpriced chunk of immovable, non-transformable plastic like the first one!.  Except that this one doesn't even have a figure that we can all complain doesn't have blue enough hair, or a round enough butt (for all you nancyboys who would care about Max's rump  :unsure: )

Oh, I forgot, this one is BLUE!  :lol:

allllllllrighty then! someones needs a beer more than me. :D

yeah i hear and agree with your complaints, believe me, i'm not happy about it either but i'm a retard and my millia-rau is all alone. :(

i guess i don't have to buy it but that might mean yamato cuts off the possibility of making other enemy mecha, so i'm "taking one for the team" so to speak. :p

also, seeing as they already have these molds, i doubt they're going to waste the time and money they invested into them to release all of 2 rau's. i see a green overpriced-chunk-of-immovable-transformable-plastic rau in our near future. :p:D:lol:

Yay, another overpriced chunk of immovable, non-transformable plastic like the first one!. Except that this one doesn't even have a figure that we can all complain doesn't have blue enough hair, or a round enough butt (for all you nancyboys who would care about Max's rump :unsure: )

oh wow... you don't like it, so you have to prove everyone else sucks..

YEAY!!!

:rolleyes:

YEAY!!!

I didn't say that everyone else sucks...

What I said was that the Yamato Q-Rau sucks.

Pay attention d00d! ;)

Seriously, this is a $50.00 toy at best. They just have these priced way too high IMHO, considering it's lack of poseability, crappy (or non-existent) pilot figure, lack of, lights, or any other bell and whistle type stuff that make the 1/48 Valks worth what they are sold for.

By all means, buy em up!. Take one (or two) for the team as Haterist is doing. I'm not stopping you, or ridiculing you.

I AM however, ridiculing what is considered by many on these boards to be an overpriced, and substandard toy.

I'd say the q-rau is a pretty good sculpt...and I can't think of what they can do about the poseability....

But yeah, the price is abit steep. At least the valks transforms.

*waits for Konig MOnster*

YEAY!!!

I didn't say that everyone else sucks...

What I said was that the Yamato Q-Rau sucks.

Pay attention d00d! ;)

Seriously, this is a $50.00 toy at best. They just have these priced way too high IMHO, considering it's lack of poseability, crappy (or non-existent) pilot figure, lack of, lights, or any other bell and whistle type stuff that make the 1/48 Valks worth what they are sold for.

By all means, buy em up!. Take one (or two) for the team as Haterist is doing. I'm not stopping you, or ridiculing you.

I AM however, ridiculing what is considered by many on these boards to be an overpriced, and substandard toy.

Maybe you should pay attention... while you didn't say it sucked, you didn't say any of those things either. I wholeheartedly agree with your second post... but "it sucks, you have to be a desperate fanboy to buy it" is a closer translation of the first.

Edited by >EXO<

If they do release a green, I'm there.

I bought my red qrau out of fear there would be no love for enemy mecha. Plus I just got back into macross and wanted to waste some money on toys.

But I probably will skip this release in favour of a green one. Maybe yamato should release a qrau collection of all 3 together? Somehow they got to make the thigh and knees be more bendy and replace the figure with a poseable one who can take the helmet off.

immovable?

hmmm.... nope, mine is very movable... I can pick it up move its little arms around place it here, place it there.

non-transformable??? well, considering it's not supposed to tranform I don't think you can really complain about that.

no figure??? ye-gads! but then, it's 30 bucks cheaper, so I guess you're not paying for that non-figure, so why are you complaining?

I can see why you wouldn't get the first one, apparantly you were under the impression that it was cardved out of some new super dense plastic that is immovable. I mean, I wouldn't want something that was immovable as well.. but wait... how did the UPS guy get it to my house in the first place???

perhaps the UPS guy has some magic power that allows him to move the immovable. Perhaps my UPS guy is actually the incredible hulk?

:p

No figure.... I can't believe it doesn't come with a pilot.... Why go through the trouble of detailing the cockpit and have no pilot to put in it... ARRG! :angry:

I still kinda want one though.

No figure.... I can't believe it doesn't come with a pilot.... Why go through the trouble of detailing the cockpit and have no pilot to put in it... ARRG! :angry:

So they can sell you a 3 figure set of Max most likely ;)

Its been known for awhile that it wasn't coming with a figure(although it should for that price).

Looks nice but I'm passing on this. My Miria Q-rau will stay single lol I dunno maybe if it appeared in DYRL for more than 5 secs maybe I'd like it more.

you mean like the elintseeker yet everybody wants. :p

i don't like the price or the no figure but it sure beats paying $120 for it with a single figure that does nothing, not even stand. :rolleyes:

besides i thought the figure sets like $30 anyway, so now you get 3 for the price of 1. just trying to be optimistic here. :)

Looks nice but I'm passing on this. My Miria Q-rau will stay single lol I dunno maybe if it appeared in DYRL for more than 5 secs maybe I'd like it more.

you mean like the elintseeker yet everybody wants. :p

I was one of those who paid $500+ for a 5-second Elintseeker. But unlike super-unposable, pilot-less Q-Rau, the elint transforms and is far more than a repaint. :D

If the q-rau were in the $50 - $60 range, I might be tempted to get it. But as it stands (no pun intended), it's too much money for too little.

No figure.... I can't believe it doesn't come with a pilot.... Why go through the trouble of detailing the cockpit and have no pilot to put in it... ARRG!  :angry:

Its been known for awhile that it wasn't coming with a figure(although it should for that price).

I wonder if one of 3 Max figures in the set will be wearing a dress? :o

No figure.... I can't believe it doesn't come with a pilot.... Why go through the trouble of detailing the cockpit and have no pilot to put in it... ARRG!  :angry:

He should, they better have a wedding set...

let's just hope he's not wearing green panties like millia....

15.gif

He should, they better have a wedding set...

let's just hope he's not wearing green panties like millia....

15.gif

Yeah, no kidding... LOL

Well, I hope they do release a Max figure set... DAMN, but then I'll have to get the Millia set too...

I've know that the Max Q didn't come with a pilot.... I was just reiterating my frustration with said fact... :D

I hightly doubt anyone will buy the Max figure if it ever get released.

Buying guy's figure is just soooo gay.

Well, I would consider buying it (if it was affordable). Oh, wait -- that would instantly make me a homosexual!! Golly! :o

<_<

I guess Yamato will release a green Q-Rau next.

What a rip off.

That explains how unpopular GI Joe and He-Man figures are... And then there's those queer X-men and JLA figures.

I swear, is it possible to go postal on the internet? Cuz, if it gets anymore retarded on this site, I'm climbing the bell tower...

I guess Yamato will release a green Q-Rau next.

What a rip off.

That explains how unpopular GI Joe and He-Man figures are... And then there's those queer X-men and JLA figures.

I swear, is it possible to go postal on the internet? Cuz, if it gets anymore retarded on this site, I'm climbing the bell tower...

Use an AWM if you do, I'll back you up with a G3SG1 since both those guns are "gay".:rolleyes:

"Oh you bought a valkyrie piloted by a guy character! You're gay" :rolleyes:

If a set of Max figures look good, I'd buy them for not too expensive. :D