STAR WARS EP III PICS

Mechleader

I'd love to have one of the Action Fleet Tie Defenders as well. It's gorgeous.

Tie Fighter remains one of my favorite all time games.

It makes you root for the Empire.

Sweet ass link

How much does one go for these days? It used to go for a hundred bucks a couple years ago.

Wow, I remember a looooooooong time ago I saw one of those in a local Rite Aid/CVS, (they had some good toys back then) I can't believe I passed it up... worst decision ever. <_<

Ah well, at least I still have the Interceptor... :ph34r:

Heh, wasn't expecting there to be that many fans of the AF TIE Defender.

Jolly Rogers, I have seen customs made from TIE interceptors, but I would like at least two TIE Defenders to have flaying around (leader and wingman, of course). With the TIE interceptors also in the squadron. ;)

Edited by Uxi

Those are great beauty shots of the Vader costume. I'm really glad that nowadays they release these kinds of reference shots for fans. Quite often there isn't enough screen time for a lot of the great designs I love to examine as a sci-fi fan. Costumes, city scapes, and starships are always fun to look at in detail.

I dunno if this is old or not but...WTF??? :blink:

DARTH TATER???? 

sorry but i think that is the height of ultimate silliness. talk about diluting the brand <_<

Yeah, god forbid children should enjoy anything Star Wars related!

they already have the playskool figures, there's the lego kits, and who knows what else they've slapped the SW brand to. what's next..SW condoms so that adults can join in on the fun?

I dunno if this is old or not but...WTF??? :blink:

DARTH TATER???? 

sorry but i think that is the height of ultimate silliness. talk about diluting the brand <_<

Yeah, god forbid children should enjoy anything Star Wars related!

i'm liking the Vader Tater, i think i'll pick one up for shits and giggles. :lol:

...what's next..SW condoms so that adults can join in on the fun?

:blink: . I doubt very much if someone geeky enough to buy Star Wars comdoms would ever get to use them. :ph34r:

Anyone remember the film "Skin Deep"? They had a scene in a dark room that involved glow in the dark condoms.

Very funny.

...what's next..SW condoms so that adults can join in on the fun?

:blink: . I doubt very much if someone geeky enough to buy Star Wars comdoms would ever get to use them. :ph34r:

Anyone remember the film "Skin Deep"? They had a scene in a dark room that involved glow in the dark condoms.

Very funny.

they even had the lightsaber sounds IIRC?

john ritter was in that. i only saw it once but i remember that scene. :lol: