STAR WARS EP III PICS

Mechleader

OMFG Vader's hands are too small.

I've heard you like guys with small hands...

He must have a hard time satisfying the Mrs.

One more reason he turned to the dark side: Frustration, which then leads to anger.

good point pat good point.

i still cant wait to see the SSD Executor on screen again. im going to get chills up my spine. i think its one of the most impressive ships in the series.

Then I suggest you buy a big-screen TV and pop in the DVD for ESB. :p :P :p Executor wasn't built until after the events in ANH. If you remember, Vader's flagship in ANH was a regular Star Destroyer.

Edited by Pat Payne

Wow that's awesome!

Anybbody else notice that the wings (the pop-up part) on the jedi strfighters don't match, not even from one side to the other on Anikin's fighter.

I saw that. It seems to me that this pic was originally a 2-page spread that got mooshed together like that. There's some distortion running right through the middle of the image.

OMFG Vader's hands are too small.

I've heard you like guys with small hands...

I see your preoccupation with homosexuality rearing its ugly head, but judging by your profile picture its not at all suprising.

Please, negro, I got laid that night. :lol:

Those are some great pictures! I must admit, I don't care for the s-foil fighters with the funny noses, but I do like those new Jedi fighters. Obi-Wan's episode II Jedi Aethersprite Fighter is still the best looking of the prequel fighters IMO, but I do like the TIE fighter design lineage on the new Jedi fighters. I can't wait for the next ICS book.

Speaking of which, does anyone know when the Episode III Incredible Cross Sections book will be released? Going by the past release dates, it should be in the next few months maybe?

Edited by Mr March

great pics bsu legato, keep them coming has anyone found any real good shots of grevious in action in the film? i kinda like the new X wings, i still do not like the new jedi starfighters i really think they are ugly. i just realized the panels on the wings can fold inward thats kinda neat i still like the old tie fighters better.

edit: added stuff

Edited by zeo-mare

Speaking of which, does anyone know when the Episode III Incredible Cross Sections book will be released? Going by the past release dates, it should be in the next few months maybe?

All of that cool stuff gets published in April. I won't have a problem staying away from the novelisation, but I can't wait to get my mitts on the Incredible Coss Sections, The Art Of ROTS and the making of ROTS books.

I think the same question could be asked even if they did carry lasers back when episode 4 came out.

X-Wing's fly faster when they're closed? At least in an atmosphere, I guess it's more stable.

And when attacking, I guess opening them gives you a wider dispersion of laser blasts instead of two big blasts from 2 wings, you get 4...and that increases your chances of a hit.

Speaking of which, does anyone know when the Episode III Incredible Cross Sections book will be released?  Going by the past release dates, it should be in the next few months maybe?

All of that cool stuff gets published in April. I won't have a problem staying away from the novelisation, but I can't wait to get my mitts on the Incredible Coss Sections, The Art Of ROTS and the making of ROTS books.

I found a listing on Amazon.com that gives a March 28, 2005 release date for Episode III ICS. Is this a confirmed date?

OMFG Vader's hands are too small. I've put up with Lucas up until now... but this will not stand. The whole series revolved around the size of the characters' hands and now we're left with nothing. CURSE YOU LUCAS! CURSE YOU!

:lol:

i just realized the panels on the wings can fold inward thats kinda neat i still like the old tie fighters better.

But it looks like the head of the Astromech droid would get in the way of the wing folding inward though.

Graham

That's what I was thinking, too. In fact, I've never liked the the way astromechs are positioned in the wing area, like on the Jedi Starfighter in Ep.II. It just seams asymmetrical for the sake of being asymmetrical, no real purpose or functionality. And it really hinders the otherwise sleek and elegant design.

i just realized the panels on the wings can fold inward thats kinda neat i still like the old tie fighters better.

But it looks like the head of the Astromech droid would get in the way of the wing folding inward though.

Graham

I think the droid is positioned forward of the wing.