1/48 VF-1A Cannon Fodder

Chuey

Once again: I would buy one in a heartbeat.

It's the only other VF-1 I want in 1/48 outside of the two I already have.

I just wish they'd do it already.

Simple question. Do you think Yamato should release the 1/48 VF-1A as a Cannon Fodder version and would you buy it?

Yes they should. But I think it's something about that 1/60 TRU affair....

GreenGuy42 Posted on Oct 7 2004, 09:34 AM

QUOTE (eNeS @ Oct 7 2004, 08:52 AM)

What's a cannon fooder?

Brown valk....

Cannon fodder as in, first one in, first one dead.

:lol::lol::D:rolleyes: Hey, GREENGUY42 mind if I use this line for my sig? And yeah, I'm gonna buy,buy,buy--if YAMATO ever releases it! :)

A CF?! Hell yeah I would buy it but then again we know how many I would buy.  ;)  :lol:  :lol:

100? :lol::p

that is how much sithlord would buy also

and kensei!

I'd buy a couple as well. man, I wonder what the minimum for them to start a prodcution is(not guessing, I mean exact number, cuz anybody can guess), we could probably sell 1000 on mw alone thanks to sithlord, godzilla, and kensei. not to mention all our vendors that frequent this site.

sometimes I wish I studied harder in japanese school. :(

A CF?! Hell yeah I would buy it but then again we know how many I would buy.  ;)  :lol:  :lol:

and kensei!

I'd buy a couple as well. man, I wonder what the minimum for them to start a prodcution is(not guessing, I mean exact number, cuz anybody can guess), we could probably sell 1000 on mw alone thanks to sithlord, godzilla, and kensei. not to mention all our vendors that frequent this site.

I finally got my second ed of the VF-1A Hikaru's. I highly doubt that they would produce anymore soon. I'm glad that the VF-1S is going to be reissued, as this is the more popular one of the original two.

Besides, I'm not like Godzilla. There is a perfectly logical reason for the totals of particular valks in my inventory. That will have to be revealed later.

I doubt that they would make the TV version of the CF, therefore I would buy....14 of them.

and kensei!

I finally got my second ed of the VF-1A Hikaru's. I highly doubt that they would produce anymore soon. I'm glad that the VF-1S is going to be reissued, as this is the more popular one of the original two.

Besides, I'm not like Godzilla. There is a perfectly logical reason for the totals of particular valks in my inventory. That will have to be revealed later.

I doubt that they would make the TV version of the CF, therefore I would buy....14 of them.

did you just call godzilla illogical?? :blink::p

you must share with us your reasoning. I would definitely want to know.

and kensei!

Ha ha :lol:I didn't say that he was illogical. Stop trying to get me in trouble with the big boy Eternal_D! :ph34r::D Still, I saw his collection total's and couldn't make out why he bought in the way he did. He'll tell us later I suppose. But he wants to create a whole squadron with the LVs that much I can understand.But then he said in another thread that he is selling some.

I just want to display each of the VFs one in each mode. With and without FAST Packs. And one to play with. ;)

and kensei!

Ha ha :lol:I didn't say that he was illogical. Stop trying to get me in trouble with the big boy Eternal_D! :ph34r::D Still, I saw his collection total's and couldn't make out why he bought in the way he did. He'll tell us later I suppose. But he wants to create a whole squadron with the LVs that much I can understand.But then he said in another thread that he is selling some.

I just want to display each of the VFs one in each mode. With and without FAST Packs. And one to play with. ;)

I was about to say. :p

There is a method to my madness. I like to open one and keep one MIB. In the LV case I want to make a squadron hence why the need for VF-1S and VF-1Js. Also I have acouple of customs I wanted to do. As you all know I have 4 customs: VF-1A DYRL Kakazaki, VF-1J Blue Angels, VF-1S DYRL Max, and VF-1A TV Max. Future customs are VF-1A TV Kakazaki, 2x VF-1J LV, 2x VF-1S LV, VF-1J CF, and VF-1S Minmay Guard. If they make a CF, I will but a bunch for a squadron building campaign.

oh I only brokered one deal for the LV recently because I was acting escrow.