To ANYBODY that ever thought the tuna

SuperOstrich

Hikaru and Minmay were stuck for what three weeks, should have been plenty of meat to go around, and it would have been frozen at that.

What's my point?

Only the Japan would they catch a fish that big, and only make nasty ass soup using the head... :lol:

Sorry, not meant to be a racial slur if some took it that way, but with a tuna that big, I for one would be looking for some sesame seeds and a nice open flame.

The Great White at Monterey is the first GW to ever eat in captivity. It has only been there about a week I guess. Since it is eating, it may end up being the first success story ever. It's less than 5 feet long currently, smaller than many of its tuna tankmates. They are actually concerned that the tuna may harm the shark.

Hikaru and Minmay were stuck for what three weeks, should have been plenty of meat to go around, and it would have been frozen at that.

What's my point?

Only the Japan would they catch a fish that big, and only make nasty ass soup using the head... :lol:

Sorry, not meant to be a racial slur if some took it that way, but with a tuna that big, I for one would be looking for some sesame seeds and a nice open flame.

The reason why they used the head to make soup was because the rest of the fish's body was cut off when Hikaru tried to drag that monster back in and Minmei closed the hatch too quickly.

Koreans use the fish head in soups too, BTW. ;)

The Great White at Monterey is the first GW to ever eat in captivity. It has only been there about a week I guess. Since it is eating, it may end up being the first success story ever. It's less than 5 feet long currently, smaller than many of its tuna tankmates. They are actually concerned that the tuna may harm the shark.

Hi all,

THAT'S soooo coolll!...

fish heads, fish heads, rolly polly fish heads...........fish heads.....fish heads.....eat them up......yuumm.... anybody remember that song. On Dr. Demento...yeah, back in the 80s. Cool video too, with dancing fish heads and stuff.

fish heads, fish heads, rolly polly fish heads...........fish heads.....fish heads.....eat them up......yuumm.... anybody remember that song. On Dr. Demento...yeah, back in the 80s.  Cool video too, with dancing fish heads and stuff.

Dr. Demento was great...

i have a sad story to tell you

it may hurt your feelings a bit

this morning i stepped out the shower

and stepped in a pile of...Shhhhhhhh

shaving cream!

be nice and clean

shave everyday and you'll always be clean

Edited by >EXO<

Hi!

Here's my explanation for the size of the tuna: it was zentradi tuna and it fell from a zentradi dropship during the invasion of Macross island. According to a relaiable source, zentradi raise their own tuna, and their specie is way bigger than ours, just the same way that zentradi are bigger than humans. It was swimming around the island when the SDF1 did its "space fold". As everybody knows, during space fold, the whole island and some of the surrounding water, was teleported into space. So was the tuna.

fish heads, fish heads, rolly polly fish heads...........fish heads.....fish heads.....eat them up......yuumm.... anybody remember that song. On Dr. Demento...yeah, back in the 80s. Cool video too, with dancing fish heads and stuff.

No... but I once came across an e-bay seller who used the slogan "Fisheye, fisheye rolly polly fisheye! Fisheye, Fisheye fishie bishie fun" guess I know where she got it from now.

Hi!

Here's my explanation for the size of the tuna: it was zentradi tuna and it fell from a zentradi dropship during the invasion of Macross island. According to a relaiable source, zentradi raise their own tuna, and their specie is way bigger than ours, just the same way that zentradi are bigger than humans. It was swimming around the island when the SDF1 did its "space fold". As everybody knows, during space fold, the whole island and some of the surrounding water, was teleported into space. So was the tuna.

tuna actually get that big, no explination needed. :blink:

... or maybe it was a disguised zentradi goldfish, then.

:huh: is this thread still going? as for why the fish is so big? i do not know, it is a japanese anime, problly the same reason Mothra and Godzilla are big.

Hi!

tuna actually get that big, no explination needed. :blink:

both of you are wrong... it is a conspiracy about growth hormones for certain vegetable food items... look at Gary Colemonas an example... a certain Drug Company..., let's just call them "Umbrella" wanted to make vitamin pills for plants to increase vegetable growth and quantity... unfortuntely during the testing phase it showed no course of change and was considered a dud.

due to "Umbrella's" lack of consideration on waste management, food items were given either to Hollywood cafeteria or was dumped into the sea, were a certain fish called "Mackeral's" ate 'em... due to the nature of the chemical reaction of the high content salt in the water and the physiological make-up of the fish, it grew to an astounding, width, height and weight and called them Tuna.

derived from the phrase: "Holy Mackeral, what did they turned into?", from a swedish chef that was "stringed" along for the ride on a boat out at sea to go fishing with bunch of chickens... it sounded more like "Tuna"... rather than "turned" due to the accent of his voice.... as far as the Gary Coleman issue... the Hollywood Commissary had no comment, other than them hearing mr. coleman's remark... "I like it."

:huh: is this thread still going? as for why the fish is so big? i do not know, it is a japanese anime, problly the same reason Mothra and Godzilla are big.

arg.. aaaarg!

its not big because its anime, its not big because of zentradi, its big because tuna are big!!!

arg.. aaaarg!

its not big because its anime, its not big because of zentradi, its big because tuna are big!!!

:huh: are you ok? you sound like you are hyper ventilating.....you might want to sit down :lol::lol:

i still think radioactive material that made Godzilla big is to blame for this, but i might be wrong , does anyone have any other ideas???

arg.. aaaarg! 

:huh: are you ok? you sound like you are hyper ventilating.....you might want to sit down :lol::lol:

i still think radioactive material that made Godzilla big is to blame for this, but i might be wrong , does anyone have any other ideas???

you... bastard... the ... first... page... links... to... pics... of ... REAL... tuna... just... as.. big... as... .the... one... in... the... show....

no explination needed.. tuna just grow that big on their own.. arrrg!

Wouldnt the tuna have exploded when it was exposed to the vacuum of space?

Well, no. It would be dried freezed, perfectly preserved because of the instant vacuum of space.

But what I don't get is, if the entire surounding water instantly frooze, how the hell did the fish escape that?! It be froozen solid in the water! :huh:

Oh, wait. I have a solution to satisfy my question: -_- As the Macross was folding, one really big tuna was freaking out(because it never experienced a space fold before :p ) and jumped out of the water the instant in folded into space and stating my first statement above.

I'm good now. :D