Ahh...the possibilities

they seem awfully casual happy like for ppl who are kicking eachothers asses

i have to agree, maybe they are just playing around since they know each other.

They look like they're sparring.

Teen Titans has become kind of a guilty pleasure last couple of weeks. Haven't seen JLA:U yet.

They seem to have the Teen titans fighting with the person they mimic from JL.

If you think about it seems right becuase the way they act the same in the series but the characters do hold some differences.

Batman-Robin / Green Lantern-Starfire / HawkGirl-Raven / Flash-Beast Boy /

Cyborg-Superman and so on.

Characters like beast boy and flash seem to be the same becuase beast boy likes the rock girl (cant remember name) and flash likes superwoman (well more like

any hot woman)

Raven and Hawkgirl both have a bird name in there names.

Cyborg and superman are the muscle.

Batman and robin ( i think we all know why)

I think you get what im saying by now.

They are smiling becuase fighting is fun, thats why they are in the profession they are in.

Batman should be able to decimate all of them.  :lol:

Fixed.

haha, batman is so over rated.

superman could just stand on the moon and obliterate them all with heat vision.

Green Lantern has the most powerful weapon in all the universe. he would 0wn all these fools, be he Kyle, Hal, John, hell even Guy Gardener could whup some ass.

Technically, they wouldn't meet up like this.

Teen Titans Robin is Dick Greyson, who in the Batman TAS cartoon was in college. Teen Titans the cartoon is either non continuity, or takes place BEFORE all the other shows.

Oh, and in the DC comics, Starfire can definately hold her own against Wonder Woman, and has NO problem taking a swing at Superman if she thinks he deserves it.

Fixed.

Green Lantern has the most powerful weapon in all the universe. he would 0wn all these fools, be he Kyle, Hal, John, hell even Guy Gardener could whup some ass.

nah, flash is way stronger than GL... since he runs at the speed of light and you know, mass increases infinitely as you approach the speed of light...

And GL can fly through space much faster than light-speed. (Otherwise Kyle STILL wouldn't be home) :)

PS--I'd much rather see Jade fighting Starfire. :)

nah, GL may be able to move outside of the normal constraints of relativity but he doesn't fly faster than the speed of light...

besides, GL can't even think at the speed of light... whatever he's thinking of the fight would already be over since flash would be moving before GL's thoughts could be put into action...

GL versus flash would go something like this:

they start fighting.

flash gets the ring off of GL before GL can even think a thought.

flash wins.

Teen Titans Robin is Dick Greyson, who in the Batman TAS cartoon was in college. Teen Titans the cartoon is either non continuity, or takes place BEFORE all the other shows.

Aye. The Teen Titans Robin, in the animated series, is just that: Robin. There are hints that it could be Dick Grayson, though...

SPOILERS AHEAD! Ye be warned!

Here we go:

-There are three Robins. Dick Grayson, Jason Paige, and Tim Drake. The Robin in Teen Titans seems to lean toward Tim Drake's description, however.

-It was hinted that the current Robin is Dick Grayson (Larry the Titan is Robin from another dimension, and seems to be the exact opposite of the Robin in the series. Short, fat, can fly/manipulate stuff...and Larry the Titan's real name is Nosyarg Kcid, which is Dick Grayson backwards.

-In an episode of Titans, Starfire travels forward in time and meets up with the Titans twenty years in the future. Robin is no more...he became Nightwing. This again hints toward Dick Grayson.

-Like Bloodcat says, Dick Grayson, in the animated series, was at least of college age. Neither of the other Robins were, but in the classic Batman series, Dick Grayson was around 14. So there's a possiblity that the Robin in TT could be the classic Robin instead of the "new" Robin. But that still doesn't fit in; in yet another episode of TT, Robin is forced to go to a prom. He has to be at least a junior in high school (or around that age), which means 15-17 (most people would say 16).

Here we go:

-There are three Robins. Dick Grayson, Jason Paige, and Tim Drake. The Robin in Teen Titans seems to lean toward Tim Drake's description, however.

-It was hinted that the current Robin is Dick Grayson (Larry the Titan is Robin from another dimension, and seems to be the exact opposite of the Robin in the series. Short, fat, can fly/manipulate stuff...and Larry the Titan's real name is Nosyarg Kcid, which is Dick Grayson backwards.

-In an episode of Titans, Starfire travels forward in time and meets up with the Titans twenty years in the future. Robin is no more...he became Nightwing. This again hints toward Dick Grayson.

-

It's Jason Todd not Paige, he was the 2nd Robin in comics continuity. I believe the animated Robin is Dick Grayson for the same reasons in the spoilers. Also, Glen Murkami has always said that the Robin he grew up with is Dick. That Robin in the Titans comics he read was Dick. Listen, DC/WB/Cartoon Network should throw all that linking and continuity in the garbage. The new Batman toon will air in the fall and does not resemble the classic 90's Batman in anyway. Krypto, the Superdog is slated for a show and I'm sure that won't be connected to Superman:TAS in anyway. Instead, keep telling good stories and let the fans figure out how to connect them. B))

Teen Titans Robin is Dick Greyson, who in the Batman TAS cartoon was in college.  Teen Titans the cartoon is either non continuity, or takes place BEFORE all the other shows.

Aye. The Teen Titans Robin, in the animated series, is just that: Robin. There are hints that it could be Dick Grayson, though...

SPOILERS AHEAD! Ye be warned!

Here we go:

-Like Bloodcat says, Dick Grayson, in the animated series, was at least of college age. Neither of the other Robins were, but in the classic Batman series, Dick Grayson was around 14. So there's a possiblity that the Robin in TT could be the classic Robin instead of the "new" Robin. But that still doesn't fit in; in yet another episode of TT, Robin is forced to go to a prom. He has to be at least a junior in high school (or around that age), which means 15-17 (most people would say 16).

Only the drawings in the show should be leaning towards Tim, but in all actualities, it's always will be Dick Grayson as Robin in Teen Titans.

They showed a long-haired Nightwing in one of the episodes, which is Dick Grayson after his Robin-stint.

Pay attention to the Robin-uniform. Tim's uniform is black-red-yellow, while Dick's was the updated-classic black-yellow-red-GREEN. Even the grown-up Robin (dick grayson) in Batman-TAS sports the black-yellow-red-green uniform.

Yeah. While the TAS and Teen Titans has given Robin the new outfit, they gave Tim a totally new Robin suit with red pants.

It could all technically fit though.

In current DC comics, the suriviving (or brought back to life because death in comics is merely an inconvience..) Teen Titans sans Nightwing have become the teachers of the next generation. Meaning the adult versions of Cyborg, Starfire, and Beast Boy are in charge (kinda) of Kid Flash (2), Wonder Girl (2 or 3), Robin (3), and Superboy. (Who also gets to take care of Krypto.) Raven has somehow been brought back from the dead, as has Slade (Deathstroke)'s son Jericho who was apparently a Teen Titan back in the comic's original glory days which I never read. The writer has stated on Newsarama he plans on bringing back Terra as well, who I have been told had a MUCH creepier relationship with Slade in the comics, and actually went bonkers before dying. The whole tale is in TPB format, so I ought to pick it up... Ahem.. however Jericho has disappeared again, since he can posess people and Raven's cloak kind of absorbed him in some whack dimension kinda like Cloak can do. (The old Marvel comic character Cloak.)

By and large though, the Teen Titans cartoon can fit into the Timmverse DC cartoons with little effort. At least from the few episodes I have been able to get. Not having Cartoon Network is rough yo.

Yeah.  While the TAS and Teen Titans has given Robin the new outfit, they gave Tim a totally new Robin suit with red pants.

It could all technically fit though.

In current DC comics, the suriviving (or brought back to life because death in comics is merely an inconvience..) Teen Titans sans Nightwing have become the teachers of the next generation.  Meaning the adult versions of Cyborg, Starfire, and Beast Boy are in charge (kinda) of Kid Flash (2), Wonder Girl (2 or 3), Robin (3), and Superboy.  (Who also gets to take care of Krypto.)  Raven has somehow been brought back from the dead, as has Slade (Deathstroke)'s son Jericho who was apparently a Teen Titan back in the comic's original glory days which I never read.  The writer has stated on Newsarama he plans on bringing back Terra as well, who I have been told had a MUCH creepier relationship with Slade in the comics, and actually went bonkers before dying.  The whole tale is in TPB format, so I ought to pick it up... Ahem.. however Jericho has disappeared again, since he can posess people and Raven's cloak kind of absorbed him in some whack dimension kinda like Cloak can do.  (The old Marvel comic character Cloak.)

By and large though, the Teen Titans cartoon can fit into the Timmverse DC cartoons with little effort.  At least from the few episodes I have been able to get.  Not having Cartoon Network is rough yo.

the Teen Titans book out now is so incredibly awesome. Geoff Johns is kicking all kinds of ass on that book. the story that just wrapped is one in which Raven is brought back by Brother Blood, who is now a vampire (!), and one thats coming up will be a cross over with The Legion of Super Heroes, and deciding where Superboy really belongs in the 21st or 31st centruy. For a look at the old school Titans (Speedy and Robin 2), check out Judd Winick's Outsiders. since giving Kyle the boot, Jenny Hayden (aka Jade) has been hanging out there and butting heads with Roy (aka Speedy, aka Arsenal) and Dick (Robin 1, aka Nightwing). good stuff.

while i'm pimping comics here, definately check out Birds of Prey, a wonderful book that kicks all kinds of ass, Written by Gail Simone and Drawn by Ed Benes.

;):D

Edited by Isamu Atreides 86

Fixed.

A thought based weapon against a man who can move at ten times the speed of thought? Not very smart, Major Jordan.

Superman - Red Son

Edited by Dies Irae

So the flash can move at the speed of light?

Didn't he just barely win a race against Supes? I mean, Supes is fast, but can he think that fast? I dunno.

In any case, Batman would just outwit them.

that was Barry Allen, i think. Wally West is extremely fast and i don't think Supes could beat him in a race.