1/60 NON-VALK wish-list....

GRAND CANNON

(Mods, please remove if already posted elsewhere)

(Stuck with the 1/60 scale for obvious reasons.....some wishlist items may be a bit too big otherwise.)

Had this on another forum a while back, so now I want to pick YOUR MW brains.

We all know of the soon-to-be-released subjects, Q-Raus and Destroids, well......

After watching the series a few weeks ago, was looking at everything else flying/walking around

and then I thought to myself (which doesn't happen often) .....

What if I could readily purchase.....

GLAUG

NOUSJADEUL-GER

REGULT - includes Light Missle and Heavy Missle Launchers for re-configs

REGULT TACTICAL SCOUT

UN SPACY 2-PACK -- QF-3000E GHOST & ES-11D CAT'S EYE

ZENTRADI FIGHTER POD

Wouldn't it be nice..... :rolleyes:

(And let's try to avoid the TUNA HEAD and SODA MACHINES....sheesh. :lol::lol: )

I want a Glaug, Regult of all four types, and a Zentradi soldier. I'd also like to see some decently sized (12-14 in) Macross... and some Zentradi Capitol Ships wouldn't go amiss....

and oh yeah... DESTROIDS!

Yup, the TV Nousjadeul-Ger is ugly. But the DYRL version resembled he TV Q-Rau which I prefer to the DYRL. I think that's why people think there were green Q-Raus in the movie...

But a 1/60 DYRL Nousjadeul-Ger would be cool! I would actually prefer that to the Q-rau.

We DEFINITELY need Glaugs and Regults...but definitely the Nous-Ger (DYRL) is a really awesome looking mech. So I'd go with Glaug, Nous-Ger (DYRL) and then Regults.

Glaugs are just a must...they look awesome, have a very unique look, and the VF-1s need some enemy mechs to go up against!!!

I'd actually be ok if they just came out with the Nous-Ger though...at least ONE more enemy mech please!!!

In order:

1) Regult. At least 2 regular ones. Maybe one missile or scout.

2) Nos-Ger. Definately. 1 or 2 DYRL (though I really doubt we'll see any TV designs at all... maybe TV color scheme on DYRL design). I like my Nos-Ger and Q-Rau's dark olive green, if possible.

3) Destroid Phalanx (really I want a Macross II Phalanx II, but I can live with the #1).

4) Destroid Tomahawk

5) Glaug. Just one, but yeah it's on my list. ;)

6) Destroid Spartan

7) Gnerl fighter pod.

Edited by Uxi

Hey guys, I'm kina new at posting, but I have been reading the board for years now.

What do you think of a 1/60 fan jet? Has any one ever even made one?

Just a thought. Hope you don't mind me contributing,

-Star

It'd be awfully tiny. Something like 7 or 8 cm.

Can't forget about the SDF-1 or course. No more than a 30cm long starship mode would be perfect, and leave room for everything else on the shelf.

Edit: forgot this was supposed to be a 1/60 wish list. I still want my SDF-1.

Edited by Anubis

Hey guys, I'm kina new at posting, but I have been reading the board for years now.

What do you think of a 1/60 fan jet? Has any one ever even made one?

Just a thought. Hope you don't mind me contributing,

-Star

1st of all...welcome.

Yeah, a Fan Jet would be nice....or even the Fan Racer!!

Would make a perfect 2-pack.

I also like the DESTROID CONVERSION idea, although you'd have to buy 3 anyway!! :D

and BREETAI w/ pipe....that is awesome!! :lol::lol:

Staying in 1/60 size...

A generic Meltran figure

DYRL Zentran armor

Destroids

TV Britai with pipe (I like that idea, I can have him beating the crap out of a Zaku or a GM)

TV Kamujin sitting on a captain's chair looking all arrogant.

DYRL Bodolza figure (or just his head in that jar).

Just non-VF in general

Generic anime chick figure in a UN duty uniform and one in some skin tight pilot's suit.

Figure of Global sitting in his captain's chair smoking his pipe in a "thinking" pose.

A kit of the Gloria, Heraclese, Stargazer, Macross, Macross 13, and Bodolza's DYRL flagship.

That red destroid thing in VFX2 that you can used the Koenig Monster on.

Oh and some of those Marduk Gilgamesh suits.

Edited by Druna Skass

Cannon Royale, you're a genius!

Okay, my new wish is for a 1/60 Kamujin and Britai! They'd have to be posable so Britai could swing his pipe and Kamujin could play "ride em cowboy." (Did that last sentence sound dirty?)

By the way, how tall would they be in 1/60 scale? I think Britai is as tall as a valk battroid, but Kamujin is a bit shorter.

1. Glaug Commander

2. Destroid Spartan, Tomahawk and Phalanx 3 Pack for 120 USD

3. Regult Regular, Scout and Missle Carrier (with large and small missles) 3 Pack for 120 USD

4. DRYL NOUSJADEUL-GER 2 Pack for 70 USD

5. DRYL Q-Rau Purple 2 Pack for 70 USD

6. Destroid Monster Variable from M:VFX (might as well get the latest version!)

That would be a start and give the army builder guys out there a chance to put together some kick ass dioramas.

I would followup with a VF-1 CF Two Pack or a white box two pack unpainted for customizers (all 3 heads) and then follow with M+ or M:VFX updates such as VF-11C Armored, VF-4G Lightning and VF-17 S/D kits. Hopefully the YF-19 FP and YF-21 FP will get updated to 1/60 with more details.

Most of what I've written WILL NOT HAPPEN due to demand vs production cost. Gundam is testing the US market and unless something happends, Macross will remaind a much much smaller second place. Sigh.

Edited by Neova

I appologise these items I remember from the Robotech series and I dont' recall what the Macross equivalent(s) is(are) called:

1. Destroid Monster Mac II (I want one bigger than 1/60 :D )

2. Destroid Multi-pack (leave out the Spartan, its ugly and weakly equipped compared to the others)

3. Glaug officers pod

4. 1/1 scale models of the different model planes that Rich Hunter had (i.e. the Focker model plane, and a few others if I recall)

5. SDF-1 Cruise mode

6. SDF-1 Combat mode

7. SDF-1 combat mode following the destruction of Dolza (Bolza's) base

8. all the Regult variations Multi-pack

9. tri-thuster

10. the Fan jet stunt plane

11. life size Minmei punching bag ;)

*1/60 destroid conversion kit similar to the old release but you get all the armor for any of the four types.

*1/60 Regult (I don't know how they'd do it) conversion kit with generic parts that can easily convert into the one of the three with full articulate Gi Joe style pilot with removable helmet. (hands could hold micron)

*1/60 glaug with "generic" figure same as above

*1/60 masamune armor (not sure what they are actually called but seen them on tv series defending the SDF-1 deck in the last great assault with zentradi)

*1/60 add on pilots so you can change pilots such as a generic Vf pilot, Misa (with or without helmet in flight gear)

oh yes Roy tv version to stick in our valks, with a standing claudia for free and minmay in her pink DYRL outfit to run over with your valks,destroids and battle pods

*bottom carrier decked style perspec boxes with snaps to hold the valk in fighter form to store my valks.

Nice Idea blackjek, any collection is not complete with the SDF-1 bridge full of gals and global the pimp daddy.:D