Am I nuts or what?

Godzilla

I was initially gonna pass, but I ended up buying one and keeping it boxed. I'd probably get another if I could still find it for under $140. I'm just now realizing the vast custom/decal potential for the low vis.

I've only got one. Four maybe going a bit overboard. :blink: But hey it's an investment. A year from now those thinkg will be worth more than the other 1/48s currently out.

It's too bad they didn't make a limited edition FAST Pack to go along with the Low Viz though. :( I don't like how the current FAST Packs looks on the Low Viz.

It's too bad they didn't make a limited edition FAST Pack to go along with the Low Viz though.  I don't like how the current FAST Packs looks on the Low Viz.

I wouldn't rule it out in the future. Yamato will want to take advantage of the mold they spent beaucoup bucks on. Of course, they might pull a fast one and re-release the low-vis WITH low-vis fast packs at some point. Naturally though, I'm just speculating.

Edited by Draykov

I've only got one. Four maybe going a bit overboard. :blink: But hey it's an investment. A year from now those thinkg will be worth more than the other 1/48s currently out.

It's too bad they didn't make a limited edition FAST Pack to go along with the Low Viz though. :( I don't like how the current FAST Packs looks on the Low Viz.

That is why I havent bought the FPs yet. I will get the 2 FPs for Max and Roy but I think Hikaru VF-1J FPs would look great on the low vis. Problem is that I need to buy 3 more VF-1Js to get those FPs... I dont think so... I am saving money on getting VF-1J Max when he comes out. Millia too but I will buy 2 or more of Max. :D And with Xmas coming, I need buy everyone presents... damn it :o

thats why when the vf-1j w/fps comes out, i'll be asking people to trade up for the reg. fps with the strike cannon. its not a bad deal since i'm offering a free strike cannon with the trade. hopefully, they'll be some members who won't like the TV fps. :unsure:

...they'll be some members who won't like the TV fps.

Have there been any pictures of the new FPs yet? All I've seen is the VF-1J by itself.

Have there been any pictures of the new FPs yet? All I've seen is the VF-1J by itself.

i haven't seen anything official but i'm pretty sure they'll make them grey? instead of the horrid blue color they got going on right now. :blink:

IMHO, the blue color they chose looks cheap AND crappy. if they gone with a darker blue it would've looked much "classier" and wouldn't look like a reject from the yamato factory they couldn't give away.

sorry for you FP lovers but now you know why my name is haterist. :):lol:

I think I went overboard. :o But what the hell... I love the low vis fighter. Should be getting Max and the low vis from Valkerie Exchange. I must be sick. And I am bidding on another low vis on Ebay. :rolleyes:

My credit cards is gonna love me... <_<

Yes, you are nuts. Please sedate yourself right now and climb into that straight jacket. An ambulance will arrive shortly to pick you up. Please package up all your macross stuff and send it to us for "destruciton". :p

Indeed, the standard for insanity is to own valks in multiples. I should know, I'm a quad-owner also! :D

Good to know I am not the only one diagnosed with this "disease". :D What till the TV Vf-1J max w/FPs comes out... :rolleyes: I may get 3 or 4. I think I can afford it.

i haven't seen anything official but i'm pretty sure they'll make them grey? instead of the horrid blue color they got going on right now. :blink:

IMHO, the blue color they chose looks cheap AND crappy. if they gone with a darker blue it would've looked much "classier" and wouldn't look like a reject from the yamato factory they couldn't give away.

sorry for you FP lovers but now you know why my name is haterist. :):lol:

I like the blue Fast Packs. Specially on the VF-1S Roy. I don't know abou the upcoming VF-1S Hikaru. Will have to wait and see what it would look like.

I've got 5 YF-21's, although I may decide to sell the first three "original" version types, and then replace them with the new version. Hmm...That would equal 10 gunpods.....

Edited by myk

One advice for those of you who own multiples of the same valk... DON'T listen to classical music when you browse the online shops. It will make you feel sophisticated and cultured enough to shell out even more big bucks than you are already doing now. :lol:

That is actually a true case study as many upmarket restaurant managers will be quite reluctant to admit - It's because they have REALLY sold more expensive wines and other luxuries like civets' poo coffees, everytime, when they play classicals from Bach or Mozart, than music from other genre.

Take heed if you want to make it thru each month unscathe! :D

Edited by Beware of Blast

I really like the Low Visibility scheme. It looks much more realistic when you compare it to the other 3 1/48s and I'm starting to dislike the other 1/48s plain white color. Those white 1/48s just are not very pleasing suddenly...

Not me, man. The low-vis is cool, but I gotta catch 'em all! I still dig the more colorful schemes.

Edited by Draykov

I really like the Low Visibility scheme. It looks much more realistic when you compare it to the other 3 1/48s and I'm starting to dislike the other 1/48s plain white color. Those white 1/48s just are not very pleasing suddenly...

I will also get more Low Visibility VFs myself, but only 2 more for a total of 3.

While I think the Low-Vis is great, you can't deny the power of a Strike Hikaru 1A fully loaded, and with the stickers applied. Its just anoyingly beautiful. :rolleyes:

I love the Low-Vis, and I love every 1/48 too.

vic.

I would like more then one but I also collect debt like no ones business J/K. I am trying to buy a house and thats going to take off about 250.00 out of 500.00 that I usually have a month for toys. So between the Macross TFs and Gundam fix line it does'nt leave much for more then one of each. :)