We need something else

i assume by curves, you mean somoene like pam anderson, catherine bell, etc??

Pam andersen???? No way man, If I wanted plastic I'd go out to find one of those "real life dolls"

well, he didn't like the previously mentioned ladies, who i think are well developed, and i was thinking he liked women with more obvious assets. Pam, while more silicone than human, does have rather defined "characteristics". the three ladies pictured thus far are quite sufficient for me. ;):lol:

duke, a pig??!!! at least a boar or something would have been better. :p  i assume by curves, you mean somoene like pam anderson, catherine bell, etc??

No, a real woman like Marylin Monroe.

Don't you mean Norma Jean? Marylin Monroe was the plastic by product.

I wouldn't call a nose job "plastic by product". Didn't change her figure.

The only thing better than a woman with curves is a redhead. Mmmmmm, redheads...

BTW, am I the only one who is disappointed in what Jennifer Connelly has done to her once beautiful body? Someone get that woman something to eat!

The only thing better than a woman with curves is a redhead. Mmmmmm, redheads...

BTW, am I the only one who is disappointed in what Jennifer Connelly has done to her once beautiful body? Someone get that woman something to eat!

The Jennifer Connely thing is tragic... same with Cameron Diaz. She had the best intro in The Mask but now she's a freakin stick. Hollywood and it's obsession with bulimic chicks... :rolleyes:

I personally don't see a problem with Kirsten Dunst.

Yeah, I agree Cameron Diaz was tragic too, she looked her best like she did in the Mask. 5 times as hot as now. Queen of the nasty twig girls award goes to Callista Flockhart.

My personal goddess would have to be Salma Hayek.

Edited by Anubis

Ditto

Jennifer Connelly used to be hot beyond reckoning. Don't get me wrong, she still is, but the notion that she had to drop down to concentration camp weight to rekindle her career was ridiculous. And I heard somewhere that she had a reduction done, why god why!!?!?!?!?

When you think about it, it's not really her fault. Look how many roles she's getting now. It seemed like she was perfectly happy with her body, enough to show it off. *ahem* Hot Spot *ahem*... I could watch he all day riding that little horsie in Career Oppurtunities.

Ditto

Jennifer Connelly used to be hot beyond reckoning. Don't get me wrong, she still is, but the notion that she had to drop down to concentration camp weight to rekindle her career was ridiculous. And I heard somewhere that she had a reduction done, why god why!!?!?!?!?

Say it isn't so!! :(

Hottest time I remember Connelly was in Rocketeer, with that white dress.

Yum.

Edit in: Forgot all about Hot Spot :) movie stank, but she was nice.

Edited by Anubis

Now there's a man with good eyes and (similar) taste

You're not alone Duke, you and 90% of the male world (and most of MW I see)

want something that doesn't leave bruises if you happen to hug it, or -on top of that-

break if you squeeze too hard

Anyway the beauty of hollywood is that Cuddly Connely has forever been immortalized

on the silver screen

She maybe as slim as a stiff now,

Butt....,.....?!!? I mean BUT -we can keep seeing that mammory ,...ehhrrrr MEMory

On topic: I guess I do live here... To tell you the truth I am a member of a few other boards; a weightlifting board, a technology board, a steroid board... However none of these have the same kind of great people that hang around at Macross World. Those other places are just full of idiots (ses especially the steroid board). I just like the community here better and will jump at the opportunity to furthur that sense of community.

Off topic: Women

The Duke has a distinct taste for curvy chicks, where as I have a taste for females that are kind of all over the place... Some are curvy some are flat, it doesn't really matter to me, it is more like an attitude thing, combined with the way they present themselves.

Agent ONE's Top 5 hottest chicks of all time:

1. Cher - Unstopable cyborg chick (she is more machine now than woman) accomplished and beautiful.

2. Dianna Rigg - May make The Duke's list for her curves.

3. Joey Lauren Adams - Amy from Chasing Amy

4. Mia Sara - Sloane, from Ferris Bueler's Day off.

5. Demi Moore - 5 years ago she was really hot.

Agent ONE's Top 5 hottest chicks of all time:

1. Cher - Unstopable cyborg chick (she is more machine now than woman) accomplished and beautiful.

2. Dianna Rigg - May make The Duke's list for her curves.

3. Joey Lauren Adams - Amy from Chasing Amy

4. Mia Sara - Sloane, from Ferris Bueler's Day off.

5. Demi Moore - 5 years ago she was really hot.

1. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

2. Yes, but only in the sixties :blink:

3. Not bad, but kinda a weird face at times and a funky voice

4. Agreed.

5. I'm torn between EWWWW and Yeah.

Vostok 7

On topic: I guess I do live here... To tell you the truth I am a member of a few other boards; a weightlifting board, a technology board, a steroid board... However none of these have the same kind of great people that hang around at Macross World. Those other places are just full of idiots (ses especially the steroid board). I just like the community here better and will jump at the opportunity to furthur that sense of community.

Hey guys I know this thread is getting a little O/T, but if you have feelings on the main issue don't forget to add your thoughts.

On topic:  I guess I do live here... To tell you the truth I am a member of a few other boards; a weightlifting board, a technology board, a steroid board... However none of these have the same kind of great people that hang around at Macross World.  Those other places are just full of idiots (ses especially the steroid board).  I just like the community here better and will jump at the opportunity to furthur that sense of community.

Hey guys I know this thread is getting a little O/T, but if you have feelings on the main issue don't forget to add your thoughts.

its gettin a lot ot...

On topic:  I guess I do live here... To tell you the truth I am a member of a few other boards; a weightlifting board, a technology board, a steroid board... However none of these have the same kind of great people that hang around at Macross World.  Those other places are just full of idiots (ses especially the steroid board).  I just like the community here better and will jump at the opportunity to furthur that sense of community.

um, what about in like car magazines whier they have a section called readers rides, I dont know how that would fair in MW since some people here are very close to thier cars.

We ALL love beutiful women, but it allways ends in a debate between who's hotter in the actress world.

What about a joke of the day thread or something to lighten up the tension a little?

Goals,,,?? Im sure thiers one or 2 that would put to get laid tonite

Collections of diferent things or hobbies???

obviously the boards are primarily male (please, no offense ladies), so anything will probably lend itself to the male side of things which sucks for our female members, so take into account those members too

What, someone's talking about curvy ladies and yet you've all failed to mention the bestest, hottest, sexiest one around:

Monica Bellucci.

Growl.

EXO boots Katherine Heigl off no. 5

Sorry... Kate your hot but not that hot...

Everybody move!!!!

1. Monica Bellucci

Doh... how can I forget!!! After all my friends got sick of me worshipping her...