Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S Premium Finish

no3Ljm

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Looks too busy, too many stickers taking away from the overall look. i wish they released a version without the UN Spacy and 301.

would look so much cleaner and i wouldn't worry about scraping it when transforming it.   

:rofl:

4 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

amazing stuff, i'm really envious of your skill. 

up to that photo a few weeks ago, i did not know you took your valks apart to detail them:o

Taking them apart makes it way easier to work on them, especially for coating all the visible surfaces for every mode. That's just the extra hassle for a transforming toy. It'd be easier to get away with not having to take it apart on a non-transforming Gundam. :)

9 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Taking them apart makes it way easier to work on them, especially for coating all the visible surfaces for every mode. That's just the extra hassle for a transforming toy. It'd be easier to get away with not having to take it apart on a non-transforming Gundam. :)

Spoiler

my gundam skills:

IMG_4991.thumb.JPG.6819b3811e2dd230d5c79d13e2ca9043.JPG

IMG_0611png.png

IMG_4856png.png

IMG_4929png.png

IMG_4938png.png

Edited by davidwhangchoi

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

my gundam skills:

IMG_4991.thumb.JPG.6819b3811e2dd230d5c79d13e2ca9043.JPG

IMG_0611png.png

IMG_4856png.png

IMG_4929png.png

IMG_4938png.png

That looks great! I've been interested in the RG line for awhile, but with so many valks that need attention, I don't want to divert time away from them for gunpla... though that RG Zeta Gundam looks real nice too... :ph34r:

Bandai where's my MB Nu Gundam?

• 2 weeks later...

Putting a clear coat is just to give an even finish throughout. It's not going to prevent scratches. That's just the reality of having one part rub against another during transformation.

If VFs were real, they would be scraped up all over wherever parts moved against each other. But since it's a fictional animated show, everything always looks nice and clean and new.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
3 hours ago, ErikElvis said:

Anyone know of one of these PF 0S’s for sale?  What’s the going price?

Arcadia just recently put PF VF-0S for sale thru their webshop site last Feb as part of their inventory sale. The posted price if I recall is still their MSRP of Y41904. In which it will be shipped this March.

http://arcadia.ac/user_data/special2019.php

Not sure though how much the first release going for nowadays. The last two sold at YJA for Y46000 and Y48000. That’s without proxy and shipping fee yet.

You can also check and post on this thread for current pricings:

Edited by no3Ljm