Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

50min past midnight. :wacko:

Hehe, waiting to score another PO at NY? :lol:

Its almost 4 pm here in Jakarta. I wouldn't mind getting a PO in at NY given that HLJ was not able to deliver on my pre-order for the VF-25s.

^It's always a battle of juggling school / work / meetings and scoring one of these bastards whenever they drop here in S.E.A.

thanks that it fall in a good day when I do not have any meeting. I just use a refresher and do my work while waiting for it.

Hehe, waiting to score another PO at NY? :lol:

Its almost 4 pm here in Jakarta. I wouldn't mind getting a PO in at NY given that HLJ was not able to deliver on my pre-order for the VF-25s.

Trying, but I think I may end up falling asleep.

damn missed it

Wait, you weren't around for the madness?

Guest davidwhangchoi

Trying, but I think I may end up falling asleep.

Wait, you weren't around for the madness?

yeah, i meant damn... i missed my nap time. im so screwed tomorrow. now i cant fall asleep

Guest davidwhangchoi

i just got refunded for one i requested to cancel on cd japan. i re-ordered another using my points bc i rushed the first time aroundand forgot to add them. (a few said it only let you order one but somehow i ordered another) i went ahead and re-ordered and used my points and requested them to cancel the first one.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I was able to get two of em, one for me and one for another MWF member but I want another for my son and maybe another for me!

Hehe. That's very generous of you!

I'm also still trying to wait for NY, but they're taking quite a while. I'm leaving work in a few minutes, so I doubt if I can wait for them to post up their pre-order page. :(

Hehe. That's very generous of you!

I'm also still trying to wait for NY, but they're taking quite a while. I'm leaving work in a few minutes, so I doubt if I can wait for them to post up their pre-order page. :(

every time I go to CR, i always do it quick and have a fear of missing it. It is almost 6pm in the work and I didnt have any heavy lunch earlier and is really hungry.