Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

Hmmm...I missed the Star Wars and Iron Man preorder from Amiami. HLJ had them so HLJ is getting a lot of my business tonight. Macross took priority, of course. This ain't Starwarsworld. :lol:

Edited by xrentonx

Hmmm...I missed the Star Wars and Iron Man preorder from Amiami. HLJ had them so HLJ is getting a lot of my business tonight. Macross took priority, of course. This ain't Starwarsworld. :lol:

exacty opposite frm you.

I was still camping for the VF-19A. But seeing it sell out, I quickly went for the SHFs up today.. and Yoshi I guess...

Kinda expected Ironman to sell out, but not Darth Vader and Storm Trooper.

Sorry too late, i don't have a cancellation confirmation yet, but only shows 1 on my preorders now.

to clarify, i made 2 separate orders

If they limited to 1 per household, best that you have cancelled the extra one as they may freeze your account for breaking their 1 per household limit.

exacty opposite frm you.

I was still camping for the VF-19A. But seeing it sell out, I quickly went for the SHFs up today.. and Yoshi I guess...

Kinda expected Ironman to sell out, but not Darth Vader and Storm Trooper.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting them to sell out so quick either. No more irresponsible spending for me tonight!

Got one from HLJ (email and account confirmation), passed on CDJ (which I've used before for in-stock DX Chogokin Valkyries) because I thought I had to pay upfront.

And in the meantime went over to Mandarake and got a great deal on a 25A...because why not.

-b.

heh! I got SHF Iron Man, Vader, and ST, alongside Ashigaru ST at ami.

Didn't bother with with the VF-19 since my tab on it was just looping.

:D

Guest davidwhangchoi

Got one from HLJ (email and account confirmation), passed on CDJ (which I've used before for in-stock DX Chogokin Valkyries) because I thought I had to pay upfront.

And in the meantime went over to Mandarake and got a great deal on a 25A...because why not.

-b.

congrats b! i just hope hlj deliver

For those of you who missed it. Keep watching NY's new products page for the posting. They'll put up the preorders one by one (SHF Star Wars & Iron Man stuff and anything else released tonight). It might take awhile.

lol, i keep hitting refresh on my HLJ account, just wanting to make sure its still there, lol...

Oh well back to sleep....

Oh, i know it the wrong page, but anyone have a 1/48 GBP-1 armor they want to sell, please im me.