Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Roy Focker Special Movie Ver

kengiu

I would much rather have a first ever 1/60 Phalanx toy than yet another 1S.

But - I must be in the minority (by far) otherwise we would see that instead of the 52nd release of the Skull1 . . .

OH please, it's not the 52nd it's only the 46th!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Still deciding if I want this or not... Well I did intend to get the 30th anniversary Focker with option parts and fast packs to pose next to my VT-1, but I missed that boat cause I procrastinated.

get it! but only if you need an option parts roy... the stand looks cool in grey and stores weapons!

most people didn't get option parts roy bc everyone prob got dyrl roy from previous releases. but this (option parts 30th and Arcadia) is the only one with the updated crotch. so i would grab one if you didn't before.

OH please, it's not the 52nd it's only the 46th!

!

Companies can come out with 105 versions of Skull 1 if they want, I have a few, they're awesome and iconic.

But it would sure be great if one of those companies would do a one-of-a-kind 1/60 Phalanx and Spartan. Arcadia would be ideal, weathered versions a plus, 2 more ground crew with each a double bonus...

!

Companies can come out with 105 versions of Skull 1 if they want, I have a few, they're awesome and iconic.

But it would sure be great if one of those companies would do a one-of-a-kind 1/60 Phalanx and Spartan. Arcadia would be ideal, weathered versions a plus, 2 more ground crew with each a double bonus...

Yeah, some more Destroids would be nice. I'd even settle for a re-ish Tomahawk, since I missed out on both variants.

Yeah, some more Destroids would be nice. I'd even settle for a re-ish Tomahawk, since I missed out on both variants.

If they do a re-issue of the hawk they will likely find there aren't enough sales to justify the Phalanx.

Hard-core destroid guys already got the Tomahawk, so there would be many fans that would pass on a re-issue - therefore making it seem like no one wants it - thus killing the chances for the 2 new models.

Phalanx and Spartan first - include a 1 part of a 4 part chain base with each - then re-issue the Tomahawk and Defender with parts 3 and 4 of the diorama base ---- getting all those who have them already to pull the trigger again...

Edited by DarrinG

1J 30th seems to have side/neck covers, can anyone confirm if 1S Roy/Hik have side/neck covers?

I hope they do , I hope side/neck covers become standard with every VF-1 release..I think it really completes Battroid.

With the stand + side/neck covers I don't mind paying extra....my next wish is the remaining option parts + ground crew included in S/SP.

They should just do a collectors box Destroid unit. 3 sets of legs, (green, brown, blue) 3 colored torsos, (green, brown, blue) and 4 sets of arms. (Defender, Tomahawk, spartan, and phalanx).

Then you could switch out and make any 2 that you want. Or something along those lines.

That would be really fun and they could cut down on production costs.

Edited by Gakken85

They should just do a collectors box Destroid unit. 3 sets of legs, (green, brown, blue) 3 colored torsos, (green, brown, blue) and 4 sets of arms. (Defender, Tomahawk, spartan, and phalanx).

Then you could switch out and make any 2 that you want. Or something along those lines.

That would be really fun and they could cut down on production costs.

yep...that has been suggested several times.....

Arcadia needs to "renew" this.....

taka_convf.jpg

That's what I'm talking about! I actually wanted to get these WAVE kits just for the box art alone. I really hope Arcadia would consider using box art like these for their upcoming releases, whether it be a VF or a Destroid.

That's what I'm talking about! I actually wanted to get these WAVE kits just for the box art alone. I really hope Arcadia would consider using box art like these for their upcoming releases, whether it be a VF or a Destroid.

I believe those images can be found on the Tenjin Valkyries illustrations books....I forget which of the two...

I do not think the box has been shown for the Arcadia VF-1S re-release...but maybe that would explain part of the higher cost......it surely explains it for the 30th VF-1J...

Excuse me but is it a VF-1 Hikaru on the poster in this photo. Wish i had played the lottery. I'd said that next one is going to be a Hikaru valkyrie rather than what we are all actually waiting for...

It is! It's also getting a re-issue. Check out the 1/60 between the 1S-Roy and the 1J 30th Anniversary in the picture, I believe that's a 1S Hikaru.

get it! but only if you need an option parts roy... the stand looks cool in grey and stores weapons!

most people didn't get option parts roy bc everyone prob got dyrl roy from previous releases. but this (option parts 30th and Arcadia) is the only one with the updated crotch. so i would grab one if you didn't before.

I did preordered it on HLJ three days ago after I posted my indesicve post.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Guest davidwhangchoi

What is the real release date for this? I am seriously thinking about a triple dip lol.

i'm almost 99% sure hlj Aug release is an error. it's stated for release in November. so we got lots of time to budget/balance w/ other pre-orders coming out.

i've far too much coming up within the next 2/3mos. otherwise i'd be double-dipping in a heartbeat here.

i mean, my Yammie DYRL 1stEd. is still in one piece and all, despite the flaking canopy coating,

and off-color, repaired shoulder hinges and all that various and sundry awesomeness,

but to have a perfect 1/60v.II Focker 1S, with all of the goodies Yammie had added for their 30th renewals included, well... damn. :wub:

Edited by Shaorin

Guest davidwhangchoi

Intakes and feet/thrusters seem to be darker for this release (compared to yamato DYRL? valks).

I think it's just the photos are dark. i was having the same guessing w/ the yamato photos

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Can the gunpod be mounted when it is on the stand in fighter mode? That round connection point looks awfully big.

Chris

Edit:Never mind, the pictures in the Hikaru thread show it with the gun pod attached.

Edited by Dobber