Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

while you're thinking... EDIT - that was fast!... though i would have preferred Asuka w/ her short yellow skirt sitting on the gundam... w/ the nosebleed!!!! :rolleyes:

...here's the last of the YF-19 & YF-21 pics.

3609271454_a84d940165_o.jpg

3609271428_1c54cdd92f_o.jpg

3609271440_2fefdac10d_o.jpg

3609271436_fdf1bccf47_o.jpg

Edited by m0n5t3r

Yeah, those battles aren't going to happen. The VF-0S wouldn't last bacause of not only the Phase Shift, but the beam rifle would decimate it, the armor schneiders or head guns would ventilate it,or the grand slam would just take it's head. All the 0S has is that little pop gun and some small head lasers. As for the EVA fight, all the Strike would have to do is last a couple min, or lop off the umbilical.

while you're thinking... EDIT - that was fast!... though i would have preferred Asuka w/ her short yellow skirt sitting on the gundam... w/ the nosebleed!!!! :rolleyes:

...here's the last of the YF-19 & YF-21 pics.

Nice chase sequence!

And the last couple of fanboy geekout posts have insured I won't be posting any more "versus" pics here. If you don't like the pics, well, I'm sorry for that but I have no desire in listening to an argument of made up words.

Nice pics monster! Personally I think you're getting really good at capturing that "in flight" feeling with your fighter pics!

Edited by eugimon

Nice chase sequence!

Nice pics monster! Personally I think you're getting really good at capturing that "in flight" feeling with your fighter pics!

Thanks guys! :)

yeah, i think i'm sorta getting the hang of it, coz now i don't need to take too many shots :rolleyes: ... only had 2-3 bad shots when i was doing the chase sequence... :)

...if i were any good at photoshopping i'd remove the stands and put in some flying bullets and some smoke trails...

Edited by m0n5t3r

Surely nothing to compare to the quality of recent pics posted, but I thought I would share them anyway. Re-arranged my display this weekend. Ended up taking a few Valks to work to display in my office to make room; as well as retiring a couple others to take care of another project. Still need to get the VF-11B posed and displayed. Better pics to come soon I hope.

gallery_7126_36_464172.jpg

gallery_7126_36_192646.jpg

gallery_7126_36_579362.jpg

gallery_7126_36_586548.jpg

Yeah, those battles aren't going to happen. The VF-0S wouldn't last bacause of not only the Phase Shift, but the beam rifle would decimate it, the armor schneiders or head guns would ventilate it,or the grand slam would just take it's head. All the 0S has is that little pop gun and some small head lasers. As for the EVA fight, all the Strike would have to do is last a couple min, or lop off the umbilical.

Yes yes, Super Saiyan Gundams are surey overpowered. :p

Nice pics everyone!!!

massive collection MM... i bet your glass supplier is a very happy man :p ... your display is getting bigger and bigger!

hope you don't mind that i borrowed your 3 x VF-1S "Mondrian" pic... couldn't resist... :)

post-8437-1244514104_thumb.jpg

Edited by m0n5t3r

All I can tell is that Eugimon seems to hate Gundams...

Also, that Eva is WAY out of scale with the Gundam. An Eva, if I remember correctly, is like 160 feet tall... That's more than twice a Gundam's height.

I will say this:

Eva>Gundam>Valkyrie>Scopedog>Ingram>Anything from Code Geass

As a measure of actual power.

Valks are more awesome than Gundams (EXCEPT G GUNDAM!)

massive collection MM... i bet your glass supplier is a very happy man :p ... your display is getting bigger and bigger!

hope you don't mind that i borrowed your 3 x VF-1S "Mondrian" pic... couldn't resist... :)

post-8437-1244514104_thumb.jpg

Yes, he's probably happy and I am too. The glass is cheap! The display itself has gone through a couple configuration changes to accommodate my collection. I've actually had to migrate some of it to my office at work make room for new stuff. Still have to find a way to get my GBP-1S Armored Valks in there some where. It's a work in progress. My son might have to give up his cube full of junk. We'll see! ^_^

Finally got my VF-11B removed and posed. Will display it with the YF-19.

Transformation??? So easy a cave man could do it. Seriously! It's less than 10 steps I bet.

Feelin' froggy? I promise ya Guld! You jump yo happy ass over here if you want, but cha' limpin' back homeboy!

gallery_7126_36_712681.jpg

I will say this:

Eva>Gundam>Valkyrie>Scopedog>Ingram>Anything from Code Geass

As a measure of actual power.

Valks are more awesome than Gundams (EXCEPT G GUNDAM!)

Your Forgetting the true measure of power:

Gurren Lagann> Eva>Gundam>Valkyrie>Scopedog>Ingram> Code Geass Cannon Fodder>Dougbendo

Awesomeness:

Gurren Lagann = Valkyrie>Gundams

Corrected

Optimus Prime>Voltron>Gurren Lagann> Eva>Gundam>Valkyrie>Scopedog>Ingram> Code Geass Cannon Fodder>Dougbendo

But seriously what kind of F-14 is that? It looks amazing with the Valk next to it.