Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

Nice pics and cool poses. How did you end up with a yellow SMS stand base? My RVF-25 has an all black base. Did you customize the base or is this a different scale? These appear to the be same as the 1/60 scale DX I have. :unsure:

I think he used yellow vinyl tape.

lol... one of the reasons why Kakizaki couldn't be an ace pilot and got killed... doesn't even know how to hold his gunpod properly - "where's that damn trigger..." oops... dead... :lol:

You make me feeling like I killed him... :unsure:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: ... nah, he had it coming... :D

love this pic, BTW... nice group shot. might do one myself once i get the valks and the cam and make it into a wallpaper or sumthin'... ^_^

v5.jpg
Edited by m0n5t3r

I got my Myria 639 this week so I had to show it off. Forgive the camera work, its an old Powershot G5 with a Giant Flash on the top and I'm not used to the weight. Also couldn't get the flash to work properly all the time.

IMG_3135.jpg

IMG_3137.jpg

IMG_3138.jpg

IMG_3141.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

I got my Myria 639 this week so I had to show it off. Forgive the camera work, its an old Powershot G5 with a Giant Flash on the top and I'm not used to the weight. Also couldn't get the flash to work properly all the time.

I want a Q-rau so bad, they really need to do a V.2 of these.

I agree with all points but they need to include a Zentradi (it doesn't even have to be removable) as well. I don't care how articulated it is the Rau is now. I was really hating it until I got my 639 now it ranks as one of my favs. It just gives it that wow factor.

Oh and one negative to the 639 figs is that the face is "too cute". I always think of Mira with a more sinister face not that of one of those PVC "wack" dolls. Not that I have anything against them but it's just not my to my taste at all.

Edited by logos

another pic inspired by ultimateone's photos

hell yah! very beautiful! ^_^

this is why i love the yf-19 excalivor :lol:

one little nitpick though....pls clone out that little bright spot on the bottom. its kinda distracting

Edited by Vegas

hell yah! very beautiful! ^_^

this is why i love the yf-19 excalivor :lol:

one little nitpick though....pls clone out that little bright spot on the bottom. its kinda distracting

done :)

Edited by eugimon

I'm surprised nobody tried this before... but doesn't YOUR SDF-1 Macross need a Pin Point Barrier System?

2hg8ylz.jpg

Look sharp Hikaru! Time to fend off the Zendradi Swarm!

121furo.jpg

Sempai is on the way to save the day!

2vw7fqo.jpg

But just in case Sempai and the Pin Point Barrier System are not enough - the forever truest Galactic Idol Lyn Minimei!! (with 1:48 protection!)

2mx52qq.jpg

Pete

sorry man, but that pic of the Revo 1J and Regults made me cringe a little... looks like a gang rape scene :ph34r:

but good idea w/ those pinpoint barrier thingys on the SDF-1. :)

Edited by m0n5t3r

Hi guys,

Just finished my 1/100 VF2-SS Super Armored Pack. it took me 2 days for this baby (that's right, paint, weather, decal and so on). I got this kit last year but didn't have the time to mingle with it. Finally finished it and love it. I wish yamato can create one someday. I'll definitely grab one. Yammy, you hear me!!!

Anyway, hope you guys like it. I wish i can do better job and if i got more time, will give it a much more detail retouch and weathering. Didn't really got the time to make some good shots from my mini studio, but will try maybe later.

Cheers,

ikhii

post-3479-1243706689_thumb.jpg

post-3479-1243706753_thumb.jpg

post-3479-1243706792_thumb.jpg