Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

It looks familiar ?! May you should put the valks fighting Mazinger Zeto.

I hvae no idea why it would be familiar to you. If there was a fight where something like that happened in mazinger, it's news to me... but awesome (or maybe a sign of sever aninme addiction...) that I've watched enough anime that I'm unintentionally recreating famous fight scenes!

I'd like to see the fight that made my image reminded you of! :)

Here's my Stealth VF-1J on Urban Camo GBP, I wanna pose it with a 1/60 Gundam but haven't had the time yet to set up the fight shot. The missiles are still packed, and I think it needs PG hands for dramatic effects.

post-2303-1244012612_thumb.jpg

love this pic Doodler7!

_DSC5129.jpg

another nice one!

---------------------------

OCD kicked in and i took another stab at the YF-19... still say that the 1/60 YF-21 is better looking and more photogenic...

gallery_8437_264_42193.jpg

Edited by m0n5t3r

Dang it you took my idea.

oh well. good job.

Macross vs. gundam is forbidden?

Thanks ^_^

Still, no reason not to see your idea!

Kinda, show versus show debate threads are verboten so I was making the ha-ha.

I don't know about that... might want to take a closer look at where the VF-11's bayonet ended up. ;-)

i was about to go off anti gundam but the 11 has already stabbed him lol

:p

Like i said at Mac Aus Con 09' when gundam was brought into discussion "F*** Gundams!" :lol:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

nice, I like the new shot of the yf-19!

Beautiful pic of the 19 m0n5t3r. That's sexy.

thanks...

@ruskii... get that damn mac-aus-con over and done with already! :rolleyes: ... so you can start posting pics again of your cool and daring valk poses... ^_^

Edited by m0n5t3r

hahahaha ok man. :p in between jobs at the moment, and looking for a job close to home, so that means access to my home displays! :p

minning jobs suck.

But i just stickered up my TV-1A Max, and want to sticker up my Roy 0S, then i'll be happy.

Plus i gotta show off my custom Hikaru 1J too that i won a 1/60 1D with. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Thanks ^_^

Still, no reason not to see your idea!

Kinda, show versus show debate threads are verboten so I was making the ha-ha.

It'll be a while for my idea. Funding is funny at the moment. I have 50% of the equation but need the other half. (Saving for Ozma custom armored ver.)

me understand now. I needs more learnin.

Anyway.... my idea involves Klan, Nanase and a Gundam losing due to a nose bleed.

It'll be a while for my idea. Funding is funny at the moment. I have 50% of the equation but need the other half. (Saving for Ozma custom armored ver.)

me understand now. I needs more learnin.

Anyway.... my idea involves Klan, Nanase and a Gundam losing due to a nose bleed.

your idea seems infinitely better than mine... :wub: Especially if involves Klan in the same position as the vf-11b....

Edited by eugimon

Those Gundam/Macross pics are awesome. Can you guys do some with a VF-0, YF-19, YF-21 or a VF-25? The VF-1 and the VF-11 look so punny next to those PGs that it dosen't seem fair. :lol:

Also I think you have finally given me a really good reason to go get a PG Gundam. Now the only question is which one? :lol:

Those Gundam/Macross pics are awesome. Can you guys do some with a VF-0, YF-19, YF-21 or a VF-25? The VF-1 and the VF-11 look so punny next to those PGs that it dosen't seem fair. :lol:

Also I think you have finally given me a really good reason to go get a PG Gundam. Now the only question is which one? :lol:

Tough choice, I live my MkII for sentimental reasons (my favorite MS from childhood) but in terms of posability I vote for the Strike.

_DSC5143.jpg

Tough choice, I live my MkII for sentimental reasons (my favorite MS from childhood) but in terms of posability I vote for the Strike.

_DSC5143.jpg

Sorry maybe I wasn't clear?..... Anyways I meant do something with your Gundam PGs and a YF-19, YF-21, VF-0 or VF-25 as at 1/60 scale they should be closer to the PGs size right? Strike does look awesome though.

Sorry maybe I wasn't clear?..... Anyways I meant do something with your Gundam PGs and a YF-19, YF-21, VF-0 or VF-25 as at 1/60 scale they should be closer to the PGs size right? Strike does look awesome though.

no, I understood what you wanted but those valks don't pose very well... lol. Well, the vf-25 does but I don't have one. :p

Your right and I totally understand now. Still just for curiosity sake could you post a pic of a PG beside one of those Valks in battroid mode? I'm curious to see how much your PG towers over them as well. It clearly makes a VF-1 1/60 look like a tween. :lol:

EDIT: Also I am seriously looking at picking up a RX-78-2 Gundam from Hobby search. Heard anything bad about those?

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10009223

Thanks.

Edited by logos

Your right and I totally understand now. Still just for curiosity sake could you post a pic of a PG beside one of those Valks in battroid mode? I'm curious to see how much your PG towers over them as well. It clearly makes a VF-1 1/60 look like a tween. :lol:

EDIT: Also I am seriously looking at picking up a RX-78-2 Gundam from Hobby search. Heard anything bad about those?

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10009223

Thanks.

I think there's a gundam model thread in the sci-fi section where you'd be able to get a better answer, but I think in general the older designs have poor waist articulation.

Here's pose of the strike next to a yf-19 and a vf-1

_DSC5148.jpg

Still it's nice to see some variety on this page with the valks once and a while. Your pics made me do a double take this morning (which is amazing considering the stupor I am in on Mondays) and Pics of Gundams and Valks fighting is sure fire way to make someone Geekgasim! :lol:

Anyway valks are nice but since Macross fans are seriously lacking in the enemy mecha toy department (Q-Rau......it's nice but the poseability sucks) I think a couple of PG 1/60 Gundams and 1/60 valks could help setup a cool diarama or at the very least give me a nice sense of scale between my 2 favorite mecha. The "Evil I always have a new mode behind my sleeve to save the day" Bandai Gundams vs. the "If we can't beat'm SIIIIING!" Yamato Macross Valkyries.....yeah lame but it will look cool! :lol:

The YF-19 is around where I thought it might be to the Strike (around should height with the antenna) so thanks for the pic. :) I've been debating over getting a PG for months but I have been holding off because of my Yamato spree this year. Now I think I know what to get myself for my Bday in July and it ain't a Valk!.....for a change.

Edited by logos