Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

Yo, eugiomon! Gotta give props where props are due. Those YF-21 shots, even in their dull backgrounds, are sick! Looks like the Valk is haulin' ass and about to literally "fold"! Kinda reminds me of Back To The Future when the car starts sparking and what not right before it's zapped back into the 50's! Unbelieveable shots! Thanks for sharing. B))

thanks! :)

Yeah, the red is laser pointer and again it's a long exposure so I have time to move the light around. Then I did a quick and dirty overlap in camera with another image of just the blue LED light stuff.

I'll have to sit down and actually do it in photoshop as I can't maintain keep the correct exposure because the blue LED shot is just so blown out so I'll have to move those elements over separately.

hot damn! Sheryl's supah sexy!!!

i like the last pic the most............................................................................

...............................................coz your in it! LOL :lol:

But everything love is in it, YF-21, Nora, SHERYL, missus. :p

i got more coming.

Yeah, the red is laser pointer and again it's a long exposure so I have time to move the light around. Then I did a quick and dirty overlap in camera with another image of just the blue LED light stuff.

I'll have to sit down and actually do it in photoshop as I can't maintain keep the correct exposure because the blue LED shot is just so blown out so I'll have to move those elements over separately.

All I had was the laser level, so I had to cover most to get the concentrated point in my shots. Nice execution. I really need a better camera, but I think the 42" plasma is going to win that battle...

eh? 2 months?

Megahouse Sheryl comes out in August. more likely end of August so 3 months, but I'm trying to be an optimist. It's cheaper and marginally better looking than the Banpresto but I hate waiting and the pics are making it harder.

Megahouse Sheryl comes out in August. more likely end of August so 3 months, but I'm trying to be an optimist. It's cheaper and marginally better looking than the Banpresto but I hate waiting and the pics are making it harder.

I'd argue ithe Megahouse is going to be of noticably better quality.

Harder you say Mike? Poor guy. :p I on the other hand have fallen in LOVE, Sheryl is fantastic in this form, can't wait for Megahouse version, damn!

anyways sorry for the wait.

gallery_3118_341_147138.jpg

gallery_3118_341_35157.jpg

gallery_3118_341_22310.jpg

gallery_3118_341_87371.jpg

gallery_3118_341_39422.jpg

THE END. :lol:

sighhhhhhh

Sheryl is the hottest Macross babe eva. I will collect EVERY sculpt of her.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

eugimon: thanks.. at last i can finally get some decent sleep and prepare myself for another daring project... *cough sdf... *cough..

macrossman: yes, although i changed the lighting just to make the ambiance more of a factory rather than a concert/bar.. check the video link i posted just bellow the last picture of my post :)

Edited by MaveRick