Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

vegas: well you've gotten really good with it.. might as well equip yourself with the top of the line gear :D

ruskie: just got out of hibernation.. pics? already posted some at the previous page.. and i'm not done yet! now that's how you post a valkyrie! :lol:

nice to see you back ruskiiVFaussie! This thread was getting pretty stale there for a while with vegas off taking pictures of cars or whatever he's into now. :p

Thanks mate!! No choice of my own, been working at the mines for 9 months, with no access to MW. Me back now! FOR GOOD! mua hahahhahAHHAH.

love my TV-1A Max, un-real to finally own a Max version valk, first but not the last! (VF-1S, VF-22 eventually and even customs [VF-11B] :D )

gallery_3118_46_78040.jpg

gallery_3118_46_51292.jpg

gallery_3118_46_66953.jpg

gallery_3118_46_54514.jpg

gallery_3118_46_101543.jpg

gallery_3118_46_13628.jpg

gallery_3118_46_61271.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

nice to see you back ruskiiVFaussie! This thread was getting pretty stale there for a while with vegas off taking pictures of cars or whatever he's into now. :p

i dont have anything new to shoot as of the moment ^_^

lots of stuff goin' on... :)

very imaginative poses there ruskii! :) ... and showing off your new helmet! B))

@vegas - i was going to say "good luck" w/ your new hobby... pero disedidong disedido ka na, so good luck instead to your wallet and bank account! :lol: ... looking forward to new pics of whatever...

love the big ass gun!

3610233295_4cda9a5dbc.jpg
Edited by m0n5t3r

also selling my dslr cam for anyone who are interested and wanted to have bad ass pics like eugimon, monster and maverick's. check my thread in the For Sale section

you know, I always figured you had something a little more high end than a Rebel considering the lenses you have and all this talk of full frame bodies. but i digress...

since we're on the subject of new camera's, check out my new toy (the camera not the valk).

DSC04004.jpg

(and the last picture I take with my old sony)

lots of stuff goin' on... :)

very imaginative poses there ruskii! :) ... and showing off your new helmet! B))

@vegas - i was going to say "good luck" w/ your new hobby... pero disedidong disedido ka na, so good luck instead to your wallet and bank account! :lol: ... looking forward to new pics of whatever...

love the big ass gun!

Thanks mate! me just mucking around (the lighting), i'll set up a proper lighting and do some proper shoots soon.

Been having fun with the v.2 battroid, much much better than 1/48.

Always enjoy your pics mate!!!

lol Me either! That picture just reminded me of an OG street gangster in a tampon commercial or something. Surely I thought he was kidding...iin a joking kind of manner of course!

Looks to me like a GPB-1S with Pez in its hand.

Does it, perchance, plan to load itself with Pez?

I can see it now: Latest news on the battle for New Stalingrad: Enemy forces are withdrawing. The cause is believed to be super-diabetes, induced by a new, classified weapon. The Secretary of Defense is refusing to comment at this time. More on this at 10:00.

(I don't know why I said New Stalingrad, it just sounded cool.)