Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

Woah that Type-0 sure has a big penis. :p:lol: It's been a while since I watched the movie, but I don't remember it having such a big crotch piece. Still looks cool enough to buy.

I recommend watching the entire series, the Zero also appears in it.

Not reading 20 previous pages, I just wanted to say that I have the Dante figure and it's quite nice. However, it only actually has the revoltech joints in the neck, knees, and ankles so it's not nearly as poseable as it could have been.

Speaking of large penises, revoltech Zone of the Enders figures would be pretty cool too.

Arkary, don't worry, Kaiyodo's begun to utilize the revoltech joints on more areas, like elbos and shoulders (where they work great) and most figures have a revoltech joint in the waist, which provides a really impressive amount of articulation... I'm surprised the Dante doesn't have one in the waist tho... I think every other figure releaed has...

Speaking of large penises, revoltech Zone of the Enders figures would be pretty cool too.

Good one, I should have thought of that, lets hope they have Z.O.E in the works.

yeah true the range is limited, but if you are a fan or like the way he looks i suggest picking up a dante anyway. I have had mine ever since it was first released. I love it and still think it looks bad ass. there are still so many cool poses you can put him in.

i hope they do Gungrave figs.

i've always wanted the Beyond the Grave fig, but it's outrageously expensive for it's size.

with this line, they'd be much more affordable :)

Ahh....but it isn't that expensive. The size is same scale as the other Trigun figures. Its pretty big and super duper detailed. No way is a revoltech gonna look like this baby. If you're a gungrave fan, the kaiyodo one is a must have. I love it...but its ratchet joints sometimes drive me crazy. They're hard to figure out.

actually, it was the lack of features that kept me from buying it,

the price tag was kinda like "another reason not to"

i was hoping for more gimmicks with the coffin other than storing the cerberus.

and i prefer the OD version, LOTS of stuff in the coffin and he's in a suit !

i'm kinda hoping they do that version and then nothing would stop me from getting it :lol:

the gimmicks alone would make the fig worth it

• 3 weeks later...

Megatron and Gaiking.

Thanks to Gits_sac http://www.sgcollect.com/forum/index.php?s...st&p=978442

In a few months my THS-02 Prime is going to have a decepticon to slap around.

Noice,

I'm digging Megatron... Gaiking not really. I wonder what's on tap after this wave, i figured they would have at least a name/description of what was going to be dropping after these guys.

Edited by Veritas

I dig the Gaiking, he has white pant!!!!

Somehow, the Kaiyodo sculptor really knows how to make the vintage robots look cool while being faithful to the original design. Would be nice if he could sculpt for a company that does big diecast toy.

Edited by Mowe

Now I want revoltech Megatron even more:

[attachmentid=40621]

More pics here:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showpost.php...amp;postcount=2

And over here more Evangelion (including funky armor Eva-01)

IPB Image

http://www.sgcollect.com/forum/index.php?s...st&p=979124

post-2996-1172068404_thumb.jpg

Edited by Twoducks