Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

i don't want to be a downer but revoltech valks are probably not something i'm gonna buy.

Destroids though.....

all you guys planning on buying valks buy a LOT of them! then they'll know people want destroids!!!!

Yay!

Back to the Eva-05... anyone have any new news on the so called special edition Eva-05 (non winged) with the weapons??

Ohh and also the Berserk special SPEC Eva-01 would be good too, i don't want to miss this one. Any news guys?

Where do we get them from. T_T

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yay!

Back to the Eva-05... anyone have any new news on the so called special edition Eva-05 (non winged) with the weapons??

Ohh and also the Berserk special SPEC Eva-01 would be good too, i don't want to miss this one. Any news guys?

Where do we get them from. T_T

http://www.hlj.com/product/KYD01106

Its a Friend Store Limited item, but not an exclusive per se. Stores that stock large quantities of Revoltech get stock for the Eva05 weapon.

And i got info from a reliable source that another upcoming revoltech is Dix Neuf. ;)

Legend! Thankyou man thankyou! I tried to do a search from HLJ but

their store search is really unreliable at times! Almost missed it!

Typical got the winged version on early bird but missed this one. >_< Bah!

Not that we are saving much on such a cheap and fantastic toy. : P

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yeah Macross and Votoms Revoltech. I'm sure the new Scopedog will blow away the Max Factory POS I mean PVC figure..

I wonder if they'll do more character figures. I'd like to see Kenshiro & Shin from Fist of the North Star. Kaiyodo have done FOTNS toys in the past.

Edited by dejr8bud

Just opened my Dangaioh. Other than some sloppy paint spots, its pretty awesome. It got so much more shapes and details when putting side by side with my Getters and Mazinkaiser. If you got a grey gundam marker. Do yourself a favor and add some panel lines on its head. Look so much better and more anime accurate (its head always look very detailed in the show). Though sharing the same issue with some of the recent Revoltechs, it takes a while to find a pose that balance nicely, as there are so many swivels from all different R-joints, all rotated in some angle. Really need to look at the joint orientation before bending. Otherwise, you can easily snap and break a joint or two. A very cool Reveltech, and a rare Dangaioh figure release that fans had been waiting for years.

PSYCHIC WAAAAAAVE!!!

Yeah Macross and Votoms Revoltech. I'm sure the new Scopedog will blow away the Max Factory POS I mean PVC figure..

I wonder if they'll do more character figures. I'd like to see Kenshiro & Shin from Fist of the North Star. Kaiyodo have done FOTNS toys in the past.

well it's not Revoltech, but it is by Kaiyodo and a collaboration with Medicom

Kaiyodo/Medicom Kenshiro

Adding Revoltech joints to their FOTNS 200X figures would be dope though

Edited by chowyunskinny

• 2 weeks later...

I made promises to take photos of the Revoltech Zero, but had not been able to do so. So now, better late than never:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

And with Ingram 1 and 2:

IPB Image

Amazing how you can squeeze 3 labours behind a single shield, no? Here's how it looks from the side:

IPB Image

Didn't like the Griffith, so I didn't get him. But I got a EVA-3 (with the clear shield) and a EVA-0 Kai coming in, maybe they can be the bad guys...

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my Eva-05 Wing, and Weapon annnd also Eva-02 Movie version coming to me this month.

Very happy! :D I did early bird one Eva-05 Wing version but now that it's come in stock, they are

requesting that i pay for it now, and not wait for the combine order of my early birded Shin VF-0A Ghost

combo... Who else thinks this system sucks? IT states that i can wait 2 months before i need to pay.

I e-mailed them today anyways, and asked them if they could add the Eva-05 Wing to the

sould-be-soon-released Shin. I wanted 2 Wing Eva-05s so i can rip the wings off one and add it to

Eva-02 (not sure which version yet) and replay my sick fantasies where Asuka really does kick

their arse big time and even goes as far as "Evolving" (ripping the wings off, and adding them to

Eva-02's back frame), and instead of the crappy Shinji no show ending..

Sounds like i should do up a fan fic or something. :lol: Asuka is the heroine! Not gimpy boy!

But yeah i'm gonna do it, i will either keep the wings same colour, or colour them blood red,

or just splatter some paint blood. :p

Gonna look Wieeckeddd.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I did early bird one Eva-05 Wing version but now that it's come in stock, they are

requesting that i pay for it now, and not wait for the combine order of my early birded Shin VF-0A Ghost

combo... Who else thinks this system sucks?

I do. I have the Shin/Ghost combo, the YF-19/ booster combo and the SV-51 on pre-order and I already know they will send the me in three seperate shipments even though their releases are only a month apart. :angry:

Nonetheless, I'm going to be one happy boy after this summer.

I just realized, I need to get another Detolf. :huh:

I wanted 2 Wing Eva-05s so i can rip the wings off one and add it to

Eva-02 (not sure which version yet) and replay my sick fantasies where Asuka really does kick

their arse big time and even goes as far as "Evolving" (ripping the wings off, and adding them to

Eva-02's back frame), and instead of the crappy Shinji no show ending..

Sounds like i should do up a fan fic or something. :lol: Asuka is the heroine! Not gimpy boy!

But yeah i'm gonna do it, i will either keep the wings same colour, or colour them blood red,

or just splatter some paint blood. :p

Gonna look Wieeckeddd.

Be sure to post pics! ^_^

I do. I have the Shin/Ghost combo, the YF-19/ booster combo and the SV-51 on pre-order and I already know they will send the me in three seperate shipments even though their releases are only a month apart. :angry:

Nonetheless, I'm going to be one happy boy after this summer.

I just realized, I need to get another Detolf. :huh:

Be sure to post pics! ^_^

Yeah mate!

Well as for the split shipment, i think it's just pure laziness. Fair enough if they are big 1/60 packs,

that could be warranted for a single pack shipment, but for a meazily Revoltech pack, it sucks!

They got me a month ago, where my asuka Sega Prize figure came in, and it was a discontinued

product, so i had no option but to pay and send it to me. But the shipment was SAL and it was cheap.

Worst case scenario is if you have a product that is worth less than the shipping! haha :lol:

Sigh, it would be so nice if i could grab a job that would include frequent flights to Tokyo. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I just got my hands on a Prime and I have to say it is now the highlight of my collection. (sad maybe, shh) I love this thing.

The only problem I have with it is the hips. They rotate at the wrong angles without me wanting them to sometimes making it hard to get nice poses, other than that, it's awesome and I will be getting my hands on all the rest asap.

I have a big shipment from HLJ waiting for me tomorrow at the post office, and that includes Eva-05 Wing version and 2x Revy Revoltechs among other sweet stuff, and probably shortly in a few days i will gather my 2nd Wing and Weapon Eva-05 AND movie version Eva-02.

I have been holding out doing pics till these 2 shipments, soon as i get them i'll make a big effort to show you some posey goodness. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

guys guys i just got my HLJ order this morning and my 1st Wing Eva-05 and '2' Revy Revoltech figures!

They are Awesome!!! Eva-05 Wing is HUGE with the wing span, very nicely

designed for wing bendy goodness, i am very impressed. AND although i

haven't tried it yet, but i think the wings can be placed onto the other Eva's! :D

I don't have time to do pics now, later after work. :)

Revy is sexy!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

IPB Image

Still waiting for my other Revoltech Eva-05s and Eva-02 movie version to

arrive before i start doing some seriously cool diramas. :D

No, that's the LM-HG Spear of Longliness the Eva-05 Wing is holding.

Hopefully there is a way the Eva-02 movie version can slot in the Eva-05 Wings...

I already tried the Eva-02 series version and nope, not without using a knife/chisel. :D

Annnnd, here's a couple of quick display pics of my Revy's :D :D :D Excellent!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Great pics Ruskii. Keep them coming. I just got my shipment in as well. I just recieved my revoltech Saber and my 2nd winged eva Mass prod type. The Revoltech line is quickly becoming favorites of mine.

Great pics Ruskii. Keep them coming. I just got my shipment in as well. I just recieved my revoltech Saber and my 2nd winged eva Mass prod type. The Revoltech line is quickly becoming favorites of mine.

Thanks mate! ^_^ I have been holding out on taking pics for a couple of weeks now, more coming.

Yes i was thinking of getting one Saber for my bro' birthday, but we'll see. Post some pics mate! :D

Yeah i totally agree with you how Revoltech is moving in on our fav collection space, and i couldn't

feel or be more satisfied with them. :D & they are not expensive! Bring on the Macross Battroids! B))

Awesome pics of Revy, and it reminded me that I was going to get that figure but somehow totally forgot about it. She seems to be sold out everywhere now, but Animeniacs of all places still has some, so I immediately placed an order an now have one on the way. :D

I finally got to see half a dozen of these Revoltech figures this past weekend. They are smaller than I thought, but the detailing is pretty decent. I almost picked up the Dangaioh, but need to wait until I've moved.

I was hoping they'd have the Dougram too, but only a Grifon.