DYRL rather graphic

Solscud007

I was just putting all the toys I can't display into a storage container while DYRL played in the background. I definitely made sure to look up when Milia started wrecking shop. God, I can't get enough of her blowing that dude's face off. This is still the coolest kill in all of Mac for me.

Did someone HAXXOR Solscud's account?

What's with the subliminal messaging in the background? :lol:

It looks just a computer monitor reflected on the TV, probably the shot was taken with a digital camera.

What about max blowing that guy's face off with the gunpod at close range?

Eeeewww...

I actually thought guld's violent death from plus was the most dramatic though. One of his eyeballs pops and he is like still screaming in pain just so he can kill the ghost. What a tough bastard!

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

yea there where some violent scenes in it more so than i was used after seeing the rest of the series, it was the same for Gundam 0080 when i first saw that it to was very graphic.

chris

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets pretend that guy is an M7 fan and he just got what he deserved for being the promoter of something so lame and pathetically sissy.

Just found my new wallpaper.

Lets pretend that guy is an M7 fan and he just got what he deserved for being the promoter of something so lame and pathetically sissy.

:rolleyes:

Dude... I have never posted to get a rise out of people... I post the truth. Sometimes people have problems with that.

So, just so we're clear, you're trying to transplant pointless M7 fights into every thread now? :lol:

Dude... I have never posted to get a rise out of people... I post the truth. Sometimes people have problems with that.

So, just so we're clear, you're trying to transplant pointless M7 fights into every thread now? :lol:

No... Its just the truth... Sometimes people have problems with that.

You do have a point though... This thread has nothing to do with M7... I should leave it out. I have been so fukin mad lately thinking about it. I actually hope I never meet Kawamori for fear of what I may say or do. I'd probably force him to drink deep of my urine.

Like dis?

HAHAHAHAAAA!

You get a gold star for the day my friend!

After analyzing the original image, I'm positive that AgentONE was correct in his asessment. This was clearly a Macross 7 fan.

You are an artist. The world is a better place with you.

You do have a point though... This thread has nothing to do with M7... I should leave it out.

Well, you certainly seem to have reversed that situation rather handily. :lol: