1/72 Resin Monster Model!

AlphaHX

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted everyone to know that i am just getting back to biz this week, my bad cold turned into a really bad ear infection (believe it or not i may have permanent hearing damage from the infection :( ). anyway project is still on, just need to catch up on some stuff......

thanks

mike

The next 2 weeks or so for me will be going full tilt on a couple of projects that need to get finished, after that i will be devoting some time to this...believe me i am still fired up about the project, i hope to get caught up on a few other things to really devote some time to this soon.

mike

Take your time Mike. I'm sure we could all wait a little longer for a better product. We've waited a long time already. And besides, my wallet can use a breather! :p

Mine too, I will end up wanting one of these for sure, but I have a few expenses coming up that are keeping me from committing to the purchase. I have a feeling that when this gets a little closer to fruition, there will be some more people hoping to tack on an order..... like me :)

Keep up the good work, the work you have done so far looks great.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey just a quick question, this might sound real stupid, but I just wanted to know, how many different types of Destroid monsters where made? Was there any other type of variations?

3 there was the MK1 with the hands from macross0, The MKII from the normal series and the VB6 from the games. I dont nclude the one from macross 2 because some people wouldnt count it but you can if you want.

• 4 weeks later...
alphaHX, you already have me down for 1 kit, why don't you make it 2 so this way we have the 25 kits needed and get the ball rolling .... lol

Yeah this ball needs some mayor pushing and/or " Yoshinol"...

Oh boy is it June already :blink: , plans are still to get this done, just got behind after a vacation and a kitchen remodel..still thinking about it all the time, i just need to get a week where i can get the bulk of the body done and the rest should be fun.......i promise it is still on my projects list ;)

Oh crap...how did I end up on the list??? I could never get a 300 dollar kit... gorgeous as it is.... sorry to dissapoint people, but I cna't be one of the 25 on that lsit to be like, important and dedicated to getting one.... I dont even remember asking to be on the list.... :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
Oh boy is it June already :blink: , plans are still to get this done, just got behind after a vacation and a kitchen remodel..still thinking about it all the time, i just need to get a week where i can get the bulk of the body done and the rest should be fun.......i promise it is still on my projects list ;)

308824[/snapback]

Oh boy is it July alreay? ;) Just busting on ya... Any progress to report?

cockpit... with the windows glowing white after monster is turned on.

267038[/snapback]

Do the windows go all the way around the cockpit? I'm wondering why they are sitting with their backs to the windows.

Carl

P.S. Click arrow above to see pic. Still figuring out just what the new forums can do. Looks like I need a new avatar too.

Edited by wwwmwww

Well....provided this isn't going to come due within the next couple of months I'm in.

Always wanted a Mac and this looks to be a great price.