Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

I saw the wires, but they don't seem right to me. Those bits seemed to stray pretty far from the Exus, and they had pretty erratic twisting turning and strafing movements, like it wouldn't get twisted up fo something.

Just watched 24, pretty interesting episode. I got to see the meeting with Miraellia I'd been waiting for, but next week looks like it could be a big reveal o' a major plot point jobby. :D

It's been said allready but Lunamaria really is turning into a total stalker. :blink:

Nu freedom looks much better in that new art then the straightforward line art, looking forward to seeing it in action but I wonder if we will have to see Freedom fall first.

Edited by Fort Max

Just watched 24, pretty interesting episode. I got to see the meeting with Miraellia I'd been waiting for, but next week looks like it could be a big reveal o' a major plot point jobby.  :D

It's been said allready but Lunamaria really is turning into a total stalker.  :blink:

Nu freedom looks much better in that new art then the straightforward line art, looking forward to seeing it in action but I wonder if we will have to see Freedom fall first.

Yah good to see Miraellia. I liked when Athrun was talking to her about going back to plant he said that he saw Dearka. And she was like :huh:

Well atleast Lunamaria had some airtime in this ep. :D Always great to see her.

Id hate to see Freedom "fall" but if it were to happen I would like Athrun to do it. Even tho Savior isnt Nuclear Powered, I think Athrun and his skill could hold up Kira for a while. If they were both serious. Watching how Athrun disapproved of Kira's actions, I dont htink its completely impossible that they will duel each other later on. Somehow Freedom may come up at another battle to try to stop it and Athrun will try to hold of Kira from engaging Zaft forces again. But I dunno I try hard not to read the spoilers.

Anyways I liked 24 alot. And I never knew they could make autogyros fast enough to keep up with a Flight model Mobile suit.....but who knows... :rolleyes:

:blink:

AAAHHHH!!!!! REY BOOBIES!

Wow, now THAT's a spoiler! huh.....I wonder how he/she/it can get their voice so deep? kinda disappointed, i've always thought that that was a rather lame plot twist.

:(

Edited by Magnus

I wish there was some truth to that. Honestly, ever since Rey hugged Gilbert, I had the idea that Rey just might be a she. Changing the voice could be done with practice or through an operation. I wouldn't be surprised if a twist like that was to actually be used.

Hummm, besides those. I'm thinking of things besides funnels or bits (or G-bits) that might be added to Nu-Freedom. From the way it looks, Nu Freedom might not have funnels. The plasma cannons in the wings are gone. From a previous pic, Nu-Freedom will have 2 beam rifles and the rail-guns, or at least part of them will stay. Or maybe it won't have have any Newtype weapon...Moonlight Butterfly-type?

I've never seen all of Turn A. What was the Moonlight Butterfly and what could it do as a weapon? And did the Turn A really have a "shining finger" attack?

Hummm, besides those. I'm thinking of things besides funnels or bits (or G-bits) that might be added to Nu-Freedom. From the way it looks, Nu Freedom might not have funnels. The plasma cannons in the wings are gone. From a previous pic, Nu-Freedom will have 2 beam rifles and the rail-guns, or at least part of them will stay. Or maybe it won't have have any Newtype weapon...Moonlight Butterfly-type?

I've never seen all of Turn A. What was the Moonlight Butterfly and what could it do as a weapon? And did the Turn A really have a "shining finger" attack?

The Turn-X had the shining finger attack.

Turn-X had Shining Finger, which is weird because it was rumoured to have extra-solar origins or something.

Anyway, Moonlight Butterfly is a sort of ultimate attack - it unleashes a horde of nanotechnology that basically wipes out (or buries) all other tech in the area. That's how the Turn A world ended up being set so far back technologically - Turn A pulled a Moonlight Butterfly on the entire planet.

That would be scary if it was real....(it's from 2ch, and a lot that stuff is fan art).

If it is real.....eep. Shinn's knows another blonde...and their sharing the same room....

Here's another pic of new Freedom I got from animesuki boards...or rather, fuller version....

Something doesn't look right about those railguns....

They're definitely different. It's much easier to see in a side-by-side comparison. The ones on Nu Freedom look slimmer and longer. The black and red strips at the top are gone, and the panel that's outlined along the front edge is higher up. The whole back half of the railgun is gone. It'd be nice if we could get some actual lineart, though. These few images we've got so far aren't great. It's difficult to compare, particularly with Destiny obscuring part of the shot.

post-26-1112595519_thumb.jpg

Edited by phuqueue

They're definitely different.  It's much easier to see in a side-by-side comparison.  The ones on Nu Freedom look slimmer and longer.  The black and red strips at the top are gone, and the panel that's outlined along the front edge is higher up.  The whole back half of the railgun is gone.  It'd be nice if we could get some actual lineart, though.  These few images we've got so far aren't great.  It's difficult to compare, particularly with Destiny obscuring part of the shot.

Nu-Freedom's railguns appear to not fold infront, instead sticking down further like the railguns/hip weapons on the GuAIZ R do. If you look carefully, behind the hand is a grey shape that coincides with the rear block of the railgun from Freedom.

Due to the inability to see either end of the railgun, it's hard to say of the colored sections that tip either side of it are still there.

EDIT: The black colored block appears to still be on the end of the rear block. No sign of the red part, though.

Anyone else anxious to see if we get an MSiA of this guy? The design is definitely growing on me now that I know it retains its railguns atleast..

Edited by DarkPhoenix

I wish there was some truth to that. Honestly, ever since Rey hugged Gilbert, I had the idea that Rey just might be a she. Changing the voice could be done with practice or through an operation. I wouldn't be surprised if a twist like that was to actually be used.

Of course, we don't know that those boobs are real do we. They could be false. Rey could actually be a guy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a guy :lol: How's that for a plot twist!

Anyway, I don't really care about Rey. Just as long as they don't make Lunamaria a man, then I will really scream.

Graham

I wish there was some truth to that. Honestly, ever since Rey hugged Gilbert, I had the idea that Rey just might be a she. Changing the voice could be done with practice or through an operation.  I wouldn't be surprised if a twist like that was to actually be used.

Of course, we don't know that those boobs are real do we. They could be false. Rey could actually be a guy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a guy :lol: How's that for a plot twist!

Anyway, I don't really care about Rey. Just as long as they don't make Lunamaria a man, then I will really scream.

Graham

heh... looks like you guys dont see enough Destiny dojinshi, it gets MUCH more interesting :p:rolleyes:;)

I missed the picture at the top of the page. Its not on 2chan anymore. :(

THe luna cosplayer is cute. :)

Speaking of Luna, anybody getting the 1/100 Zaku Gunner? I think it looks too pink in its original moulded color. <_<

the 1/100 looked alittle more detailed than the 1/144 for the zaku, on hobby search they have the instructions for it as well as the parts display it looks nicer i think. i to have been thinking about getting this kit

They're definitely different.  It's much easier to see in a side-by-side comparison.  The ones on Nu Freedom look slimmer and longer.  The black and red strips at the top are gone, and the panel that's outlined along the front edge is higher up.  The whole back half of the railgun is gone.  It'd be nice if we could get some actual lineart, though.  These few images we've got so far aren't great.  It's difficult to compare, particularly with Destiny obscuring part of the shot.

Nu-Freedom's railguns appear to not fold infront, instead sticking down further like the railguns/hip weapons on the GuAIZ R do. If you look carefully, behind the hand is a grey shape that coincides with the rear block of the railgun from Freedom.

Due to the inability to see either end of the railgun, it's hard to say of the colored sections that tip either side of it are still there.

EDIT: The black colored block appears to still be on the end of the rear block. No sign of the red part, though.

Anyone else anxious to see if we get an MSiA of this guy? The design is definitely growing on me now that I know it retains its railguns atleast..

This is why we need to see a better view, though. In the earlier pic, the one that was grainy as sin but at least gave a full view, they don't even look like the same weapon as they do in this newer pic. As people pointed out then, they look more like VSBRs than railguns. If you look at Freedom, even folded up, its railguns extend nearly to its ankles. So I have to think there's more changed here than just not folding. They're too big not to fold up. What we can see in that picture of Nu Freedom only extends about as far down as the folded up railguns on Freedom. Since the rest of the folded up unit isn't there, they look slimmer, which also makes them look longer...but we can't really tell that from that pic. They certainly look unfolded, but unfolded railguns at that angle would be going straight into the ground (well, there is no ground in the picture, but it also doesn't really seem posed as if it's in mid-flight, so I dunno).

Also, the entire railgun unit (including the part of the MS frame that houses it, along with the beamsaber above it) looks smaller and more compact on Nu Freedom.

The Nu Freedom looks to be made out of almost completely original parts. The only old parts from Freedom appear to be the legs, but even those seem different in the grainy picture. I'm thinking that it's a totally different mobile suit, or built with Freedom completely trashed instead of it being slightly damaged.

the 1/100 looked alittle more detailed than the 1/144 for the zaku, on hobby search they have the instructions for it as well as the parts display it looks nicer i think. i to have been thinking about getting this kit

Dang...u can't store the beam axe in the shield..... :(

The Nu Freedom looks to be made out of almost completely original parts. The only old parts from Freedom appear to be the legs, but even those seem different in the grainy picture. I'm thinking that it's a totally different mobile suit, or built with Freedom completely trashed instead of it being slightly damaged.

The main body frame is the same. Obviously parts of the armor have changed (shoulders are slightly different, hip armor/railgun assembly is different, the forarms are modified and the HiMAT system is redesigned, just to name the obvious), but the actual main body is still the same.

This is why we need to see a better view, though. In the earlier pic, the one that was grainy as sin but at least gave a full view, they don't even look like the same weapon as they do in this newer pic. As people pointed out then, they look more like VSBRs than railguns. If you look at Freedom, even folded up, its railguns extend nearly to its ankles. So I have to think there's more changed here than just not folding. ....

Also, the entire railgun unit (including the part of the MS frame that houses it, along with the beamsaber above it) looks smaller and more compact on Nu Freedom.

Yeah, we need a better view. What we need is lineart that shows the hips bare without the beam rifles attach at the hip armor.

Takin a good look at Nu Freedom, and I noticed that gold colored area under his chest. And it loks like it has some depth to it and I thought it could be like that chest canon like the Calamity has.....what do you guys think??? :unsure:

From the other pics...it just looks like a vent.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/04/04/news_6121649.html

Looks like Gundam Seed(and hopefully destiny at a later time) is getting the good ol Capcom vs treatment with Gundam Seed:Federation(i think fed in this case refers to EA) vs Z.A.F.T. and aparently it will have a new system which allows for better aereal combat(something the previous UC games didnt really emphasise,even with Z Gundams Transforming mobile suits).

Destiny is just filled with stuff from other series... :lol:

(from 4chan)

Nice!!

Is that from Comet Empire or Bolar Wars?....it's been too long.... :(

Looks like space warship Yamato.