Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

This guy going to show up somewhere along the line or is he just a custom kit?

Looks very much like a custom so we probably won't see it.

That would be interesting. They already have different packs for Dagger L's and Windams, it would make sense for there to be other packs like the Sword pack as well. They've already had the shoulder gun pack, and Jet Striker packs for the Dagger L's. The Windams seem to share the same equipment options as the Dagger L's, plus the nuclear missle pack. I expect we'll see a gunbarrel Windam at some point as well.

Although, I doubt we'll see them through the course of the series. This would probably be something they would leave to MSV to take care of.

This guy going to show up somewhere along the line or is he just a custom kit?

I hope that is a custom, it's just a reverse engineered Aile Strike(?).

Same as a wild dagger with Gaia. Just an excuse to make more models, toys or designs.

hopefully the destiny astray manga will be popular as the astray manga...cuz i would love to have a kit of the outframe astray...

Before that I would want the Goldframe Amatu. <_<

hopefully the destiny astray manga will be popular as the astray manga...cuz i would love to have a kit of the outframe astray...

i would too but i already gave my hopes up for that kit :( if we do get to see that kit it'll most-likely be a b-club or some other conversion/upgrade kit :angry:<_<

i would too but i already gave my hopes up for that kit :( if we do get to see that kit it'll most-likely be a b-club or some other conversion/upgrade kit :angry:<_<

This is silly. They already had the red frame (no backpack..grr!) and Blue Frame 2nd L (which i was surprised this came out) why not complete the damn line with the Amatu? Sheesh!

Sword Calamity would've been nice as well..... <_<:angry:

Sword Calamity would've been nice as well.....  <_<  :angry:

Well there was a conversion kit for Calamity.

That wasn't even an "official" kit. It came with a book or video or something and was for the 1/144 calamity. :(

From Guntoa :

Upcoming merchandise pics

From Noda-Ya:

HG Slash Zaku Phantom (Yzak Joule custom)

HG Abyss Gundam

1/100 Blaze Zaku Phantom (Rey Za Burrel custom)

MS Selection 37

A pic of the upcoming MS Selection 37 figures contains a small silhouette of Shinn Asuka's new Gundam. The text states that the new MS will finally be revealed in this month's anime and model magazines.

There`s a commercial after episode 20 of Destiny, its the Destiny Gundam kit !!!!!

:blink:

It has an impulse body, with Saviour plasma cannon, I can only see it briefly, wait for the RAW to show up, it should have the commercial involving a hobby shop dude with a girl :D

Looks good. Better than all the second wave of Gundams SEED had.

Looks like the Impulse's multirole capabilty taken to the next level, since it incorporates aspects of Force, Blast and Sword weapons all in one with the wings, Anti-Ship Sword and heavy beam cannon being built into it.

I like it.

Well it also looks like it has the CE equivilent of the Victory 2's Minosky drive in the opening when the silhouette of Destiny goes flying towards the giant mystery Gundam. Personally if it has that I'll be really happy because I thought that the V2's drive was the coolest in Gundam.

Edit: You can also see evidence of thrusters in the insides of the wings.

Edited by ArchVile

Those parts on it's arms and hands remind me of Shining Gundam....Everything else I said earlier about it seems to have been true. Anti-ship sword on the right, BFG on the left, beam boomerangs on the shoulders. Wings look like those on a GINN...So they took all the good points of Impulse and mixed them in to a Frankenstein-Gundam....Freedom looked better....At least Freedom was quite different from Strike. <_<

edit: Now where are the specs on that thing?

Edited by azrael

Looks like this.....and don't ask me what these are....

It's called recycling.... :)

Ep. 20 is mostly a clip show with Shinn narrating his POV (which seems like the point of this ep, seeing the world and the 1st war through his eyes). The interesting thing is that the ORB fleet commander was the captain of the refuge ship that Shinn was on and he watched over Shinn till he left for PLANT.

To me Freedom and Providence looked may more advanced than this Destiny Gundam. Hell, IMO the IWSP for the Strike Rouge looks like it brings more to the table than this guy. If the Destiny has it's own Beam Shilds that would fefinately help it out some. A darker paint sceme would have been better. It's too bright with the traditional gundam colors. Put this with Providence's Titans-ish paint scheme and it would look cooler.

I agree that the Freedom looks more advanced than the Destiny. Destiny basically looks like a hodgepodge of the other Seed Destiny EA Gundams, and that's saying alot since Okawara at least takes elements from older Gundams to make new ones. When I look at the Freedom, the color scheme vaguely reminds me of the Nu Gundam with the Gundam Double-X's satellite backpack. The Destiny doesn't make me recall any older designs, just a mish mash of the ones from this series. In spite of that, I don't think it looks hideous.

My vote for favorite SEED MS still goes to the Providence, it reminds me so much of the Gundam Mark II.

Destiny G looks interesting, a little too fancy me thinks. It doesn't really blend in well with all the other MS. It's the like the red headed step child of the SEED universe.

Edited by HG Blows

looks like the magazine scan is from a contest...like "design the perfect strike gundam" type contest...i could be wrong, though...but it sure as hell looks like it might be something simular to the perfect gundam contest from the early 80's...this looks like it's fully fan made...looks pretty cool and all for a fan drawing...although the "cleaned" up picture looks like something the guys at bee-craft did....don't like all those thrusters on the legs that seem to just sick out of no where