Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

Hmm, Gelzuge, do we have any line art for this one yet? That could be the Gelgoog type.

No line art yet. Also, it says it's a Mobile Armor. So I don't think this is our Gelgoog-type.

The kneeling pose gashapon figure I have of Lunamaria (with removeable skirt) has her wearing dark blue panties (unfortunately not removeable  :( )

Graham

:lol::lol: , i guess we will have to wait for them to come up with a way to have

Gff gashapon figure, where you can remove/ replace this or that.

Blue?,, I thought it was going to be pink or black to match with the uniform <_<

Oh I got a way you can remove it,,, But you will have to rub her butt until the panties disappear :D:p

By the way any pic?

Okay, here's the pics of my Lunamaria Hawke figure. First with skirt..........

Graham

Maaaaannnnnn I thought white or pink would suit her best but those dark blue ones aren't bad either :p

I got 15 last night....didn't get to watch it sadly since I was too darn tired. (you can still tell I'm tired....I generally say damn....wait there!)

Miffs me off (ugh) that next week is a recap of the last 14....I HATE shows that do that, its so boring. How many did SEED have? 4? 5? I can't remember...wait wait no half the series had those in flashback moments :p

I was thinking on picking up that 1/60 Impulse....but than again I REALLY wanna get that Casshern OST that's had my eye on Amazon for some time....hmmmm 40 dollars versus 60 dollars....

Miffs me off (ugh) that next week is a recap of the last 14....I HATE shows that do that, its so boring. How many did SEED have? 4? 5? I can't remember...wait wait no half the series had those in flashback moments :p

Well, in Japan most shows show one time a week, with no re-runs.. so recap episodes every so often are only fair. Gundam Seed DID get excessive, though, with its 4 recap episodes. :angry:

Thanx for the pic,, love that pink short skirt. They had this big chance on ep 15 to do some fanservice,, sigh... :( ,, you know kinda like that bottom right pic of the figure with the skirt.

I was thinking that only the pink skirt comes off, but also the red coat bottom half too?, hmm, it might be more sexy with just the pink short skirt remove,, she can use the bottom red coat as a mini-mini short skirt :D

Miffs me off (ugh) that next week is a recap of the last 14....I HATE shows that do that, its so boring.  How many did SEED have? 4? 5? I can't remember...wait wait no half the series had those in flashback moments :p

Well, in Japan most shows show one time a week, with no re-runs.. so recap episodes every so often are only fair. Gundam Seed DID get excessive, though, with its 4 recap episodes. :angry:

yeah, I never like the recap eps either,, but the next ep after it were normally must see eps. so with that in mind, I guess it's ok to give them a little bit more time to do a better ep.

Recap eps are only fair for those who aren't collecting the series on their hard drives or have missed 1 or 2 or even a chunk of episodes.

Seed had 4 which works out more or less as one at the end of ecah 13 ep season with one final reminder before the finale (which I still haven't seen)

15 was ok, nothing really special but the brief sparring between the Saviour and the Murasume's was cool and made me think of Zeta's variable suit skirmishes.

Really was stupid of Orb to just fire on him without answering his questions at all, it should have been clear that he had no idea what was going on.

Lunamaria must be pretending to be dense, she saw Cagalli and Athrun arrive practically clutching ecah other. And yet she seems surprised at his reaction to the news. :lol:

Miffs me off (ugh) that next week is a recap of the last 14....I HATE shows that do that, its so boring.  How many did SEED have? 4? 5?
Recap eps are only fair for those who aren't collecting the series on their hard drives or have missed 1 or 2 or even a chunk of episodes.

Seed had 4 which works out more or less as one at the end of ecah 13 ep season with one final reminder before the finale (which I still haven't seen)

I don't know what show you guys were watching because SEED did not have four recaps. It had two and a half.

First half of episode 14, all of episode 26 and most of episode 27.

Miffs me off (ugh) that next week is a recap of the last 14....I HATE shows that do that, its so boring.  How many did SEED have? 4? 5?

I don't know what show you guys were watching because SEED did not have four recaps. It had two and a half.

Opps, should have said I was basing that off what someone else said. :rolleyes:

Still, that means there isn't as much filler as I thought, yay!

¬_¬ it's a joke in saying that almost every few episodes there were flashbacks that felt like recaps of half the series...and there were LOTS of them....and even episodes that weren't really recaps were still recaps....like Athrun giving his report on the capturing of the 4 Gundams, the explenation of Coordinators had recapped scenes, etc.etc. Than its when ever there's an Angtsy moment between Kira and Athrun.

Or everytime Lacus/Mia sings, there will be flashbacks. :lol:

The dogfights between Saviour and Muramases were cool. Macross-sy even with Itano-circus to boot....well...sorta.....

But now that Athrun has joined the fray, i wonder if SHin will finally get some kinda story.... <_<

Athrun hasn't done much to try to placate Shinn or even thank him for saving his life when Junius 7 was falling.

I kept thinking in this episode that he would try to reconcile with him since it shoudl look to both of them that they are going to be fighting together more often.

Episode 14 was almost entirely recap except for a few minutes about George Glenn. Episode 15 was at least half recap as well. All of 26 was recap, as was most of 27.

I saw that list. I'd like to know how these SEED Destiny characters are ranked so high. Really has there been anything in SEED Destiny that would give reasonable cause for them to be ranked over the the other characters from series that have completed full runs which as a result means their character has been developed? I would think it would be reasonable for SEED Athrun to be ranked high but how and why are SEED Destiny Athrun and Kira ranked about their SEED versions. They've done nothing so far in Destiny. I guess one shouldn't think to much or take such a poll serious anyway since it most likely the reason why Destiny characters are on there like that are because the series is currently being released and fans just might like the way the characters are dressed on the mobile suit they are piloting. There really isn't much else to go on it seems when it comes to Destiny characters..

January 24, a recent poll in Japan of 500,000 people lists Lunamaria Hawke as second place in the ranking of the top 30 favorite female Gundam characters.

You know....if they keep doing fan-service shots, that number will go up...

I'd like to know how these SEED Destiny characters are ranked so high.
Because it's the current series perhaps? And most people who have seen the old series are a tad older now and might not be watching these days.
Well, in Japan most shows show one time a week, with no re-runs.. so recap episodes every so often are only fair.

Most people in Japan watch it on TV as well so they're not doing us a favor, it's for the millions of people watching it on TV in Japan. And anyways, the recap is not part of the episode listings. You can skip next week and jump to episode 16 the week after. DarkPhoenix is correct that there are no (well...not many, if they do rerun it, it will be on at an odd timeslot and run very quickly) re-runs in Japan. Once a show airs for the first time, don't expect to see it again for quite some time. If fact you might be old and grey the next time it comes back on broadcast TV.

Athrun hasn't done much to try to placate Shinn or even thank him for saving his life when Junius 7 was falling.

I kept thinking in this episode that he would try to reconcile with him since it shoudl look to both of them that they are going to be fighting together more often.

well, if you are working together you are suppose to help your fellow teamates, and I'm sure Athrun and his old firends help Shin out by taking out the 2 Gundams.,

Also, Athrun did save Shin before with a Plain Zaku and you don't see shin thanking him or Athrun talking about it. Os it's pretty much you help me and I'll help you kinda thing,,

Of course i feel that Shin do repect Athrun , he just want to keep quite about it.

Edited by F360°

The new March 2005 issue of Dengeki Hobby Magazine has first look pics of the unpainted sculpt of the GFF type 'Cosmic Region' Force Impulse Gundam Figure.

Looks like a pretty nice sculpt. Can't wait to see it painted. Hopefully like regular GFFs, it will have lots of Tampo printed markings.

Definitely will buy one when it's released in March.

Graham

Wow, I really like the looks of both of those Force Impulse Gundams. Makes me want to think if I really want to spend the cash on the GQ Sword I pre-ordered.

I also find it awesome that the HCM Pro 1/200 still transforms and has the teeny core splendor. Looks great. I will probably be buying that one.

I will have any Zaku HCM Pro that gets released at a minimum.

Edited by Anubis