New fighter bomber for USAF

It's for a movie. Starring Jessica Biel.

:blink: again???, for a plane that is not very liked by macross world members it sure is showing up left and right in new threads, this is the third one already, this is for a movie that is coming out, i hope you did not think it was a real jet :p so how long before this thread gets closed??? ;)

As much as I hate the carpy design I have to applaud the filmmakers for 1) making an actual mockup. 2) paying decent attention to details like, access hatches, and actualy mil-spec connector hardware. BUt still why not use a more realistic or plausible design, ye gods that thing looks like crap.

This is either the third, possibly the 4th thread about this movie. Wacky.

I agree with Knight26, though. Filmmaker's need to stop relying on CG for everything, in case no one has noticed, CG still looks more fake than using actual models or mockups in most cases.

I agree Radd, if my books ever get made into movies I will insist that a couple full scale mock ups off all the fighters be built, hmm maybe even take one or two home and turn them into simulators. *drools*

Oh ok sorry then you guys can delete and ignore this thread. I dont knwo who Jessica Biel is. I have heard of the name but dont know where she is from and too lazy to imdb her. plus I dont really care either. I selectively read stuff. If the title doest pique my interest then I dont give a crap.

Edited by Solscud007

I agree with Knight26, though. Filmmaker's need to stop relying on CG for everything, in case no one has noticed, CG still looks more fake than using actual models or mockups in most cases.

Which is why stuff like the original Star Wars looks so much better than the newer stuff. Yeah, the X-Wings might have been only two inches long or whatever, but they were still real, unlike all of this obviously-fake CG nowadays.